TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insane Bump Machine

The One and Only Smackdown! HCTP Thread

Since they seem to have used their imagination with Rey, maybe there will be other moves you can do in the Elimination Chamber. Maybe we'll see Kidman come off with a shooting star press, or a senton bomb.

Love to see the murder death kill powerbomb from the box..it'd be crazy.

I hope that "managers" actually walk to the ring with you... that was one thing that really annoyed me about SYM. You select a manager. The chyron even says "with soandso" yet you don't see them till the match starts... and then they just exit the ring. Here's hoping that Yukes added an entrance animation for stuff like that. :)

I'm liking that all PPV sets, not just the big 4, have the correct chyron font for the entrances. A small thing, but very nice.

Ditto. It wasn't a big deal but I was still annoyed with the generic chyron they used for a lot of the sets in SYM.

I hope that "managers" actually walk to the ring with you... that was one thing that really annoyed me about SYM. You select a manager. The chyron even says "with soandso" yet you don't see them till the match starts... and then they just exit the ring. Here's hoping that Yukes added an entrance animation for stuff like that. :)

It still doesn't do that, It's the same as in SYM (at least according to a Steiner-Test video I saw)

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

As long as they get Orton's current Superstar Rating correct I can deal with any other inconsistancies.

I like the tights. And that second picture looks awesome, quality-wise. But is it true that when he does the thumb-posing that some of the other fans do the thumb-posing as well ? That was a rumor I heard and, if it's true, that would definitely rule.

Edit: Watched the entrance. They do the thumb-posing in the entrance which is pretty damn cool. But why can't RVD have his current music instead of that music he had when he first debuted in WWE ? I guess copy-right stuff and all that, that Vince doesn't want pay up for someone that isn't his boy. And it will be inexcusable if they don't have an animated rolling thunder. The one in SYM was just sloppy and could be done so much better. But looking at the videos, he still has the same shitty Rolling Thunder. I'm hoping they have an animated one too, but I guess we just have to wait and see.

Edited by OlympicHeroRVD

Matt Hardy isn't exactly Vince's boy either, and he has his licensed music. There are always some characters who get the shaft, and this time RVD is one of them.

By animated Rolling Thunder I guess you want the move as a ground grapple? I actually think it's better when it's just a ground attack because the opponent can roll out of the way to counter it. And he's had the handstand version of the RT as a ground grapple anyway.

Guest Trivia247

are they ever gonna give RVD a Van Daminator move outside of the chair one?

Why is the HardCoRe Title still included in the game?

(not that I'm complaining, I love Titles)

I think because of popular demand...I LIKE having an excuse to wrestle all over the arena in season mode.

Notice how they cut the flames out of the Armageddon set...Also, I'm kinda disappointed how the RAW and SD logos are still, seeing as how this PPV is split-brand. Oh well.

Also, they changed the SSeries arena because a shorter ramp/different pyro layout would SERIOUSLY fuck up all the entrances with a lot of pyro/lots of animation at the top of the ramp. Oh, and everyone else's entrance would be like 15 seconds long. :D

I just watched the Rikishi entrance vid... and not that I really care about Rikishi, but I wonder why they gave him Scotty's music instead of his own?

I just watched the Rikishi entrance vid... and not that I really care about Rikishi, but I wonder why they gave him Scotty's music instead of his own?

I think Rikishi's always used the Too Cool theme since he started to hang out with Scotty/Sexay--except for the brief period when he was a heel.

Since he turned again he's been sticking with the Too Cool theme last I remember.

I think because of popular demand...I LIKE having an excuse to wrestle all over the arena in season mode.

Yeah, it's a fun belt to have in season mode. I wish they'd bring back the King of The Ring for the Season Mode too.

Yeah, it's a fun belt to have in season mode. I wish they'd bring back the King of The Ring for the Season Mode too.

I'm sure it'll be there. It will probably be called tournament mode or something, but it'll be an option.

Guest Choken One

So what are the four Costumes for RVD? (THE fucker has over 205 variations)...I'd take the all Blue one, the Yellow one and the Tiger Print...

Guest Adrian 3:16

I think Rikishi's always used the Too Cool theme since he started to hang out with Scotty/Sexay--except for the brief period when he was a heel.

Since he turned again he's been sticking with the Too Cool theme last I remember.

But the theme you're thinking of isn't the Too Cool theme anymore. Rikishi did keep it, while Scotty got a new faster theme- which is the one Rikishi's coming out to for some reason in the game.