TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMA

Need Elimination Chamber info

Guest JMA

Most people know that I missed most of 2002 (including Katie Vick and Al Wilson). I also missed the whole Elimination Chamber thing. Could someone tell me what exactly the rules of the chamber are? I'd also be thankful if someone could give me a description of the chamber itself. Thanks.

Since I'm a bit lazy, here's a proposition:

If you have AIM, I could send a mp3 of Bischoff (at the Survivor Series) describing the rules of the Chamber. At that point in time, most of the rules were still unknown to the fans. I would also send over screenshots of the chamber itself.

PM me if you want to go this route.

I'm somewhat less lazy, so here it is...

- The cage is a round, solid steel structure with a roof, that fits around the ring. The roof is somewhat low, so off-the-top-rope moves are harder to perform (as RVD and HHH found out last year when RVD crushed HHH's throat trying to do a Five-Star).

- Two men start in the ring, the other four are locked in small cages in each corner.

- Every two minutes (or whatever time interval they use), one of the cages is unlocked, and that man joins the match. This continues until all 6 men have entered the match.

- Eliminations are caused by pinfall or submission only.

- The last man left in the match wins the World Cliqueweight Championship.

Also, can't forget that the outside of the ring has a steel floor that's level with the ring apron.

I think you mean canvas. If it was level with the apron the floor would be vertical.

Random idea: they should have a match in a carnival fun house, with the gerbil wheel and moving-panel floors, and strobe lights.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

You know what the funniest thing is? In May, the WWE said the Stretcher match was the most brutal match. In June, it was the Hell in a Cell. Now, its Elimination Chamber. Sooner than later, we'll see the MOST BRUTAL match in WWE, The Coal Miner's Glove match! :boxing: :lol: :lol:

You know what the funniest thing is? In May, the WWE said the Stretcher match was the most brutal match. In June, it was the Hell in a Cell. Now, its Elimination Chamber. Sooner than later, we'll see the MOST BRUTAL match in WWE, The Coal Miner's Glove match! :boxing: :lol: :lol:

Bite your tongue...the most brutal match in WWE history is surely the Blindfold match.

can't forget that the chambers are made of BULLET PROFF TOTALLY UNBREAKABLE GLASS~!!!!.... but it can be broken by simply tossing another guy into it.

Guest JumpinJackFlash
No match is more dangerous than a Judy Bagwell On A Pole match.

Bite your tongue...the most brutal match in WWE history is surely the Blindfold match

"My Gawd King! In my 25 years, I've never seen anything so brutal!" :firing:

These matches make a Scaffold match look like a brutal-less submission match. :ph34r:

Guest Coffey

You can come off the top rope. The roof isn't that low. The reason Van Dam had a hard time was because he came off of one of the individual chambers, not off the top rope.

EDIT: Damn, beaten.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Speaking of the EC match, I think it will be shorter than the first one. Let's say 25 minutes? Because the last one was 40 minutes and had better wrestlers. Plus, Summerslam has more matches than the Survivor Series 2002.

Guest JumpinJackFlash
Nah...they'll probably go 40 minutes, and shorten the US title match from 20 minutes to 5.

Nooooo!....I might as well just play Russian Roulette with six bullets instead of watching Summerslam. :firing: :o

I wish people would stop tripping off of the bullet-proof glass thing. The panel itself didn't break, it came out of its housing on the side of one of the chambers. Completely different than someone going through it.

Thats not true. It might have come out of its housing, but it broke too. There were a couple different moves that went into the glass.

Oh, and if you've never seen it before, you'll be shocked at how cool it is. It's definitely the coolest gimmick match in the WWE.

Also, can't forget that the outside of the ring has a steel floor that's level with the ring apron.

I think you mean canvas. If it was level with the apron the floor would be vertical.

I don't know why, but that caused me to legit laugh out loud. :lol:

I don't know why, but that caused me to legit laugh out loud. :lol:

Kevin Nash, the Wacky Wall-Walker.

Oh, and the cage is made of chains

Poor Brian Lee. He had been recycled several times in his WWF tenure, but this "recycling" is the most gruesome of all.

:lol:

- The last man left in the match wins the World Cliqueweight Championship.

Hey, thanks Chris! I've been trying to get the phrase "cliqueweight belt" over for awhile now, but it hasn't cought on.

Come on everyone! Say it with me! "The Cliqueweight Championship Belt!"

Just to add, when it's time for a new person to enter, the lights go out and all these strobe lights start flashing and finally a spotlight is shined on "the chosen one" who now has attained his freedom from his cell.

Plus, Summerslam has more matches than the Survivor Series 2002.

Well, Hurricane/Goldust Vs. Regal/Storm was originally part of the card before it got the Heat shaft due to time constraints...