TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Who else is drunk?

Wellll....tonight we went to a paryt where there was supposed to be a keg. Unforutnately, the keg never showed up. So my friends and I bought a 750 of vodka and we drank the whole sumbitch. Well, they had acoupel shots, I drank about 3/4 of the bottle by myself. I'm still pretty fucking plasterd right about now, despite swhowieng up at the party aroudn 10:30.....the cops showed up and we tried to go over the fence into the alley, but when I climbed up onto the fecne, I looked over and there were two cops standing there....two fo my lady friends already had gone over, but I hightailed it back inside....turns otu that the cops took down their name, address, etc....we sat there in the dark until the cops left, then we did some James Bond shit and took off out of therere....I had my friend drive my car home, since I was waaaaaaay to fucking gone to be driving anywhere....

Anwyaay, long story short, I ended up making out with two of my lady friends. Anyone else havea drinking story tha they want to share with us?

Guest college hobo

I was at a grad party where everyone was pretty far gone and we had to keep a friend of mine from electrocuting himself by peeing on an air conditioner. I just went in the host's backyard because for some reason I couldn't be bothered with trying to find a bathroom at the time.

Guest The Old Me

I am usually fucked up in one way or another when I am writing this nonsense.

I was pretty drunk last night myself. It was my first chance to actually spend a lot of time with Mandy (not counting her 1 hour visit to my house the other day) since our breakup/fight which led to me traveling out of state for a month. Before that, we had spent every day of the last 1 year plus together.

I was worried that things would be awkward, but we both had a great time. We went through a 750 mL bottle of Aristocrat vodka (good, reasonably cheap shit) between the 2 of us and smoke a few large bowls of some good weed. We laughed, we cried (we both discussed some pretty deep stuff), and in the end I feel we're getting back to where we were. Neither of us have said "I love you" again like we used to, but she kept talking about how much she missed me, how sexy I was, etc. and I received numerous kisses and ass slaps, so all is well.

All in all, it was a really good night, and it was probably my last chance to drink before school starts tomorrow. Sadly, I'm going to have to cut down my partying from the every other day pace I have been at this summer to weekends only, because I plan on acing my college classes like I know I can.

Guest Random Hero

The glass of orange juice I had this morning was soooooo fresh and ice cold on my tongue. It was like all my birthdays had come at once. I can't describe how it felt. Even though I just have.

AHHHH Silly me, should've known you meant ALCOHOLIC drinking stories. Although you could've been clearer.

Well this one time, I got really really drunk. I was only supposed to be having 3 cans, but sneakily I took a 4th one. Man was I wasted. Everyone stood around me clapping and chanting my name, telling me how cool I was for getting so smashed, and wishing they could do the same. Then it dawned on them, that in fact they could do the same, and that I wasn't really that cool afterall since alcohol is available to anyone over a certain age, and that the action of drinking is relatively easy to perform.

Edited by Random Hero

I nailed 3 girls in one night on the prom after party...

i was pretty wasted at the time...and my dick hurt like a sum bitch after the 3rd chick.

Guest stardust

I wish I were drunk right now.

And all of my drunken stories are pretty tame...I just giggle a lot.

Then it dawned on them, that in fact they could do the same, and that I wasn't really that cool afterall since alcohol is available to anyone over a certain age, and that the action of drinking is relatively easy to perform.

I'm 17, chief. I liked your story anyway, though.

I find it funny that you'd get drunk and then waste the buzz coming to a place like TSM. I think it's even funnier when people are actually impressed by it. "D00d, I just had 3 shots of gasoline, then a 40 of Lysol, omg I'm so fuckin' gone, I'm hardcore, WHOO~!" Losers.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Wellll....tonight we went to a paryt where there was supposed to be a keg. Unforutnately, the keg never showed up. So my friends and I bought a 750 of vodka and we drank the whole sumbitch. Well, they had acoupel shots, I drank about 3/4 of the bottle by myself. I'm still pretty fucking plasterd right about now, despite swhowieng up at the party aroudn 10:30.....the cops showed up and we tried to go over the fence into the alley, but when I climbed up onto the fecne, I looked over and there were two cops standing there....two fo my lady friends already had gone over, but I hightailed it back inside....turns otu that the cops took down their name, address, etc....we sat there in the dark until the cops left, then we did some James Bond shit and took off out of therere....I had my friend drive my car home, since I was waaaaaaay to fucking gone to be driving anywhere....

Anwyaay, long story short, I ended up making out with two of my lady friends. Anyone else havea drinking story tha they want to share with us?

*Beams with Pride*

Well done grasshopper. Well Done.

And of course I'm drunk...what kind of stupid question is that? I'm Canadian.

Guest The Old Me
I find it funny that you'd get drunk and then waste the buzz coming to a place like TSM. I think it's even funnier when people are actually impressed by it. "D00d, I just had 3 shots of gasoline, then a 40 of Lysol, omg I'm so fuckin' gone, I'm hardcore, WHOO~!" Losers.

OMG U R 2 KEWL~ 4 US!!!!!!

Guest Vitamin X
I find it funny that you'd get drunk and then waste the buzz coming to a place like TSM.  I think it's even funnier when people are actually impressed by it.  "D00d, I just had 3 shots of gasoline, then a 40 of Lysol, omg I'm so fuckin' gone, I'm hardcore, WHOO~!"  Losers.

Your sarcasm is well-deserved, New Me. I hate elitist self-righteous pricks...

...on the other hand what is it with drunk people and WHOO~!!!!!! ? :huh:

I fell off my friends garage roof a few weeks ago..just plain fell, because I was trying to walk off of it forgeting I was on the damn roof. The landing didn't hurt AT ALL.

I find it funny that you'd get drunk and then waste the buzz coming to a place like TSM.  I think it's even funnier when people are actually impressed by it.  "D00d, I just had 3 shots of gasoline, then a 40 of Lysol, omg I'm so fuckin' gone, I'm hardcore, WHOO~!"  Losers.

Your sarcasm is well-deserved, New Me. I hate elitist self-righteous pricks...

...on the other hand what is it with drunk people and WHOO~!!!!!! ? :huh:

How am I so self-righteous? I've drank before and I honestly don't see what's so great about it. Maybe it's just because getting "fucked up" isn't that appealing to me or maybe vomitting and making an ass out of myself aren't hobbies of mine, but I just don't see what the big deal is. To me, it seems like a lot of people younger than me and around my age get drunk for the sole purpose of bragging about it later. I mean, how many times have you heard someone talking to another person or a group of people going, "Dude, I got so fucked up last night!"? The whole thing seems to be done so that they can brag about it later on.

Guest Big T

Thinks ^ is probably some nerd fucking moron. You get drunk so you can, uh, get drunk. Fuck bragging. Getting drunk doesn't always incorporate throwing up and being an ass. That shows how ignorant you are.

Thinks ^ is probably some nerd fucking moron. You get drunk so you can, uh, get drunk. Fuck bragging. Getting drunk doesn't always incorporate throwing up and being an ass. That shows how ignorant you are.

Yes, I'm some nerd fucking moron. You'll know I've hit rock bottom when I talk about what a big fan of tea I am on message boards. I didn't say getting drunk always involved those things, but from what I've seen, it often does. If bragging's not part of it, then why is is that any time someone gets drunk, they're off bragging about it later on?

The glass of orange juice I had this morning was soooooo fresh and ice cold on my tongue. It was like all my birthdays had come at once. I can't describe how it felt. Even though I just have.

AHHHH Silly me, should've known you meant ALCOHOLIC drinking stories. Although you could've been clearer.

Well this one time, I got really really drunk. I was only supposed to be having 3 cans, but sneakily I took a 4th one. Man was I wasted. Everyone stood around me clapping and chanting my name, telling me how cool I was for getting so smashed, and wishing they could do the same. Then it dawned on them, that in fact they could do the same, and that I wasn't really that cool afterall since alcohol is available to anyone over a certain age, and that the action of drinking is relatively easy to perform.

BEST POST OF THREAD AWARD goes to this guy.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Thinks ^ is probably some nerd fucking moron.  You get drunk so you can, uh, get drunk.  Fuck bragging.  Getting drunk doesn't always incorporate throwing up and being an ass.  That shows how ignorant you are.

Yes, I'm some nerd fucking moron. You'll know I've hit rock bottom when I talk about what a big fan of tea I am on message boards. I didn't say getting drunk always involved those things, but from what I've seen, it often does. If bragging's not part of it, then why is is that any time someone gets drunk, they're off bragging about it later on?

Because stupidity is admired in this culture.

And anyone calling Brusier names is a fucking moron, as Chong-y is one of the more intelligent people here.

Guest stardust

I'm not sure why people do that (and Lord knows I've done it before at WDI and gone into the WDI chat a few times while buzzing pretty good), but I'm guessing it's also the same motivating force behind drunk-calling people (which I happen to do for some reason...I'll actually ask my friends to take my cell phone away from me if I know I'm gonna be going out and drinking, just because I don't want to drunk call anyone, because knowing me, I would call a certain person and spill everything to him and tell him more than he needs to know right now and yeah that's another story altogther...). Drinking is primarily a social thing, so I guess if you're getting drunk by yourself (which admittedly isn't necessarily the best thing to be doing), you want to socialize, and if you're at home by yourself, sometimes the only way to do that is to talk on AIM or on a message board or something.

As for the morning after stories....I have no idea. I have like two funny stories from when I was drunk, and it's not like I go around telling random people "Man, I got so drunk this one night..." Once again, it's a social thing, and if other people are sharing stories, odds are you're gonna share stories, too.

And it isn't all about throwing up and passing out face down in the backyard. It's a social thing, and sometimes it just feels kinda nice to get a little bit of a buzz and relax a little bit, just as long as you're not doing that every day.

Well, good to see that the conversation hasn't died down at all here...in my defense, it was an incredibly stupid thing to do, I can admit that, but who here DOESN'T like to drink once in awhile?

If Bruiser wants to jump all over me, I can respect that. I've got nothing for respect for the guy, but the fact remains: I like drinking. Everyone does.

Note to CWM: You'd be proud of me, boss...I outdrank four football players that graduated last year.

Not that I'm proud of that.

I'm not sure why people do that (and Lord knows I've done it before at WDI and gone into the WDI chat a few times while buzzing pretty good), but I'm guessing it's also the same motivating force behind drunk-calling people (which I happen to do for some reason...I'll actually ask my friends to take my cell phone away from me if I know I'm gonna be going out and drinking, just because I don't want to drunk call anyone, because knowing me, I would call a certain person and spill everything to him and tell him more than he needs to know right now and yeah that's another story altogther...). Drinking is primarily a social thing, so I guess if you're getting drunk by yourself (which admittedly isn't necessarily the best thing to be doing), you want to socialize, and if you're at home by yourself, sometimes the only way to do that is to talk on AIM or on a message board or something.

As for the morning after stories....I have no idea. I have like two funny stories from when I was drunk, and it's not like I go around telling random people "Man, I got so drunk this one night..." Once again, it's a social thing, and if other people are sharing stories, odds are you're gonna share stories, too.

And it isn't all about throwing up and passing out face down in the backyard. It's a social thing, and sometimes it just feels kinda nice to get a little bit of a buzz and relax a little bit, just as long as you're not doing that every day.

Did you actually READ the original post? I was at a party and didn't come home until three in the morning, but I wasn't tired, so I posted on here, while still drunk. I'm not sitting at home by myself, drinking.