TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Just give Shane the belt already

Eh, I liked Shane better back in 1999-2000 when he was Vince McMahon's annoying brat of a son who got his ass kicked big time by Rock, Mankind, Test, and Stone Cold. This new "Badass Super" Shane O' Mac who can beat an unstoppable monster like Kane is boring and ridicolous.

FUCK! X-Pac even once kicked Shane's ass!

I rather have him be an annoying annoucer who shouted "BOO-YAH!" at random intervals trying to be cool, then be a non-wrestler who can beat Kane.

Edited by Michael Joel Benoit

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Shane ISN'T A Wrestler!!!

Hmmm...Kane, Booker T, HBK, Austin, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Goldust, Hurricane, Ric Flair, Christian, RVD, HHH (to an extent) and COUNTLESS others on Heat are more over than Shane McMahon, and most of them can out wrestle him single handedly.

Wow, Lance Storm's more over than Shane McMahon? That's news to me. Oh wait, it means you're being ridiculous because you're a dipshit.

Guest Anglesault
Wow, Lance Storm's more over than Shane McMahon? That's news to me. Oh wait, it means you're being ridiculous because you're a dipshit.

No, not Storm (outside of Canada)

But Shane's "Huge OMG what a pop" leaves a lot to be desired.

Guest Quik

Wrestlemania XX Preview:

Fresh off of victories over Kane, Randy Orton, and a win at the Royal Rumble, Shane McMahon's road to Wrestlemania leads him to Triple H and the World Heavyweight Title. Can Shane dethrone the seemingly unstoppable Triple H? We'll find out at Wrestlemania XX, live Sunday, March 25; presented by WWE Shopzone.com