TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Just give Shane the belt already

All by himself he beat the hell out of Jericho and Kane tonight. Two former WWE champs. That's a lot for an untrained wrestler. Just give him the belt already, he can wrestle 3 times a year, do his table spot, and take off for another 18 months.

FUCK SHANE MCMAHON!

Guest CronoT
But he's the good McMahon.

Shane's just probably remembered what it felt like to be in the middle of the spotlight again.

I've been there before; although on a much smaller scale, of course. In some ways, it's better than sex. Hard thing to give up sometimes.

Shane is the most reasonable of the Dysfunctional Family, so he'll get tired of it soon enough, and we'll all start wondering when he's coming back again.

All by himself he beat the hell out of Jericho and Kane tonight. Two former WWE champs. That's a lot for an untrained wrestler. Just give him the belt already, he can wrestle 3 times a year, do his table spot, and take off for another 18 months.

FUCK SHANE MCMAHON!

The only person on Raw that is portrayed as any kind of world champion is Triple H. Everyone else is fodder for whomever is hot at the moment. This is nothing new.

If you look at their careers over the past year, Kane and Jericho have probably lost more than they've won but it doesn't really matter since neither man could lose heat if they wanted to. The only complaint here is that Shane was involved but, considering he only shows up once or twice a year, I wouldn't expect this to last too long.

Guest bort

if shane vs HHH came about theyd have to have a pin where both guys sholders were down......that way wed get them as half champs each, together there still not half the man y2jay is

Nothing short of a corporate takeover or bankruptcy is going to get rid of these McMahon's so you might as well get used to it. Your only recourse is to come over to the dark side and enjoy the wonderfulness that is NWATNA! :D

But NWATNA isn't wonderful and has many of the same problems WWE has.

I used to like Shane but he's just not interesting as a face character. There's no reason to root for him.

Why does he get the upper hand when RVD was RIGHT there?

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

ever since HHH got the title, whipping the crap outta Kane and Jericho has been standard procedure for the challenger of the month (sometimes 2 months).

Guest wwF1587

man i am soo damn tired of jr and the king being a major part of storylines nowadays i just dont watch... and yeah the whole shane mcmahon thing bothers me... shane has done a better job of kicking kanes ass than anyone soo far and that is just stupid...all i can say is just fuck it and dont watch..

Honestly though, if RVD basically got killed Sunday, why in the world would ANYONE believe Shane would have some sort of a chance in a straight match? It is mind boggling.

6 degrees of Shane

Shane beat Kane

Kane beat RVD

RVD beat Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy Beat HHH

HHH beat Austin

Austin beat Rock

Hence, Shane could beat The Rock

Honestly though, if RVD basically got killed Sunday, why in the world would ANYONE believe Shane would have some sort of a chance in a straight match?  It is mind boggling.

6 degrees of Shane

Shane beat Kane

Kane beat RVD

RVD beat Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy Beat HHH

HHH beat Austin

Austin beat Rock

Hence, Shane could beat The Rock

Rock beat Bret Hart by DQ

Hart beat Yoko

Yoko beat Hogan

Hogan beat ANDRE THE GIANT

Shane could have slayed Andre.

Guest netslob
But he's the good McMahon.

isn't that an oxymoron? like "good cop" or "military intelligence"?

When did Shane beat Kane. I certainly don't remember that. All I saw was him save himself by kicking Kane into a flaming dumpster.

Besides if you want to get technical with who could beat Andre the Giant on that basis:

Brooklyn Brawler beat HHH.

HHH beat Hogan.

Hogan beat Andre.

Well.......Kane was kicking Shane's ass.....but according to kayfaybe Shane should have been legally dead after Kane finished with him......I mean he pounded him, and then chokeslammed him into the wall 3 times....but Shane was somehow able to recover? I'm confused....is Kane a big strong monster or a big pussy that is angry?

I think it is a bad idea he's wrestlin over the top guys, but at least he doesn't make it dull.

Shane McMahon is a great entertainer, and if he was a full time wrestler...probably one of the best right now.

That's true. People focus on his high spots but even without him, he's probably one of the top three brawlers on Raw. He puts more intensity into his punches than anyone outside of Austin or maybe Taker.

Guest Adrian 3:16

Please, there's nothing Shane can do that a plethora of actual wrestlers can't do better. Problem is, they have to actually get on TV once in a while, and that would cut down the screen time of the so called "good McMahon", and we can't have that. If you seriously think Shane vs. Kane is as good as RVD vs. Kane, assuming of course they don't hold RVD back and they let him even get half as much offense in as Shane did, you're deluding yourselves.

I am so tired of people proclaiming Shane the good one and hoping Vince turns the company over to him and Shane saves the shows for us. I'll come right out and say it: Shane, of the 4 of them, is the absolute WORST.

If RVD had the acting skills, mic skills, and intensity that Shane does, he would be a multiple time World Champion by now. That's not to say that he can't do things that Shane can, because he can. They both have their strengths. That's why their both getting programs with Kane.

The reason people pop for Shane is because he's exciting, and shows intensity both in the ring and in promos and skits. I mean, he's been on three or four shows in the last year and a half, and he gets the third biggest pop on Raw. What does that tell you?

Please, there's nothing Shane can do that a plethora of actual wrestlers can't do better. Problem is, they have to actually get on TV once in a while, and that would cut down the screen time of the so called "good McMahon", and we can't have that. If you seriously think Shane vs. Kane is as good as RVD vs. Kane, assuming of course they don't hold RVD back and they let him even get half as much offense in as Shane did, you're deluding yourselves.

I am so tired of people proclaiming Shane the good one and hoping Vince turns the company over to him and Shane saves the shows for us. I'll come right out and say it: Shane, of the 4 of them, is the absolute WORST.

I agree with everything you just had to say...well put.

How can Shane be the worst when he's constantly putting himself over wrestlers. They all do it but his seems the worst. Vince and Steph just act all scared and barely ever physically interact with the wrestlers but Shane is constantly having matches with them and putting himself over during the match. Hell if he loses he's still managed to put himself over in the match. And why should he be put over? He's not a real wrestler...he even admits it on RAW to the marks....so why should he be put over anyone? He's not a money drawer and he's not the future of the company...so why?

Guest Trivia247

beginning to think the only reason we considered him the good mcmahon is because he was the only one who stayed away the longest.. even Linda had more tv spots before Shane's return...

Now he's back and we can't get rid of him.. Or Vince geez