TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Egypt to Sue the Jews

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Why did I just imagine Christian vs. Tony the Tiger?

Tony in two rounds due to blood loss.

Guest wrestlingbs

This has made my day. Not only is it full of one-sided and Anti-Semetic rhetoric, it doesn't even make sense. Who gets the money? The Egyptian people? The upper class (which the gold would have belonged to)? The doctor who's doing this idiotic exercise (I bet that's what he thinks)? Where is the gold? It's not like it's cataloged in some bank. And if you are going to sue somebody, why not sue all Christians? Their origins include Exodus.

Oh, the that was horribly wrong, Dutchman. But kinda funny.

Yes... instead make a crack about Christianity because that would be OK since it isn't about the Jews.

It's because I *am* Jewish senor rant, along with the fact that general ignorance infuriates me ,and as someone who spent his summer with a bunch of racists I've had my fill of it for a while.

I don't condone making fun of Christianity either, and for crying out loud I'd have hoped by now that our society would have evolved past arguing about shit that happened THOUSANDS of years ago based on thirdhand sources.

Like what, the murdering of our Lord and Savior?

[/sARCASM]

*I'm NOT anti-Semetic!*

Lord almighty. The comment was because I've heard a lot of tasteless holocaust jokes, not because I agree with them or condone them.

Wow, never thought the day would come when Tyler would be accused of this.

This ranks right up there with Gloria Aldred calling Big Gay Al a homophone on South Park.

Tyler, your treading on my turf here -- if anyone is going to hate the Jews around here, it'll be me...

By the way, this isn't going to be held in an American court, so the assertation that "it wouldn't hold up in a court" isn't exactly true.

I'm willing to wager this "trial" will be held in Egypt, and the Jews willl be found "guilty".

*I'm NOT anti-Semetic!*

Lord almighty. The comment was because I've heard a lot of tasteless holocaust jokes, not because I agree with them or condone them.

Wow, never thought the day would come when Tyler would be accused of this.

This ranks right up there with Gloria Aldred calling Big Gay Al a homophone on South Park.

Tyler, your treading on my turf here -- if anyone is going to hate the Jews around here, it'll be me...

I think I own that piece of turf. You may step lightly upon it though.

This is where we need Chris to come back and post some more of Mumia's I'm-innocent-and-fuck-all-y'all-if-you're-white prison writings.

Ok, maybe not.

Guest MD2020
Hell yeah we need them -- I didn't have to buy toilet paper for weeks after those wonderful writings were posted...

*rimshot*

Hell yeah we need them -- I didn't have to buy toilet paper for weeks after those wonderful writings were posted...

...you wipped your ass with a computer monitor?