TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

What is your battle cry?

Skulking out of the wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a sharpened screwdriver, cometh bravesfan! And he gives a cruel scream:

"As sure as predators devour prey, no flesh shall be spared!!!"

Hmm...

Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking over the candy store! It is Canadianchick, hands clutching a vorpal blade! She bellows homicidally:

"I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!"

Oh, that's right. I went there.

Who is that, stalking across the plains! It is Laz, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He howls homicidally:

"I'm going to redefine your concept of 'playing hardball with the big boys'!!!"

...I suddenly feel that much more gay...

Skulking across the icy wasteland, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh MaxPower27! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"I'm going to fuck you in such an inhumane manner, your pets won't recognize you!!"

:huh:

Guest stardust
Skulking across the icy wasteland, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh MaxPower27! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"I'm going to fuck you in such an inhumane manner, your pets won't recognize you!!"

:huh:

Best one so far. :D

Zang! Who is that, prowling along the tarmac! It is CED Ordonez, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a booming roar, his voice cometh: "I'm going to punch you until time and space have no meaning!!"

AND FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES:

Stalking out of the icy wasteland, swinging a thorned whip, cometh Vincent K. McMahon! And he gives a gutteral howl: "I'm going to smash you with such wanton cruelty, you will polymorph into a nymphomatriarch!!!"

Who is that, sprinting out of the icy wasteland! It is Warrior, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a gutteral howl, his voice cometh: "Blood and souls for my dark lord! I desecrate like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

Zang! Who is that, striding out of the steppes! It is Bill Goldberg, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He cries gutterally: "I'm going to fuck you so hard, Buddha will explode!!"

Prowling on the plains, clutching a vorpal blade, cometh Spaceman Spiff! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I lay waste to the landscape until everything has croaked!"

Also:

Striding across the mini-mall parking lot, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a sharpened screwdriver, cometh (real name - formal 1st name)! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I bring darkness and mayhem with reckless abandon!!!"

-and-

Prowling across the fields, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using two hardened pitas, cometh (real name - nickname for 1st name)! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"I'm going to bruise you faster than the speed of sound!"

Hey, here's an "apropos" one:

Hark! Who is that, sprinting out of the hotel lobby! It is Bradshaw, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He cries mightily:

"I'm going to fuck you so utterly, you will drink poison and piss honey!!"

Prowling through the plains, brandishing buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Wuken Bloodstar! And he gives a low scream:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I lay waste to all I see faster than the super-flu!!"

That one sucks. <_<

Sprinting on the tarmac, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Papacita! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to punch you until the laws of physics are violated!"

Can't go wrong with that.

Hark! Who is that, skulking amidst the tundra! It is Big McLargeHuge, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a cruel bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to bruise you with such reckless abandon, the Earth will spin twice as fast!"

Bleh.

Who is that, skulking across the plains! It is Cuban Linx, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a spectacular bellow, his voice cometh:

"Hail the blood-letting! I pilliage and burn like a klepto-pyro!!"

Sprinting on the terrain, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Naitch! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"I'm going to pulverize you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!!!"

:cheers:

Edited by Lil Naitch

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Who is that, rampaging amidst the steppes! It is Plush Cthulhu, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He howls mightily:

"I'm going to hump you so utterly, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!"

This is more accurate:

Oh shit! Mario doesent look happy!

Just kick his legs!