TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

Weird SD! house show note

* Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas defended the tag team titles against the APA, after

Haas pinned Bradshaw following a belt shot to the head (anyone else seeing a booking

pattern here?).

*** A very odd moment followed the pinfall, as Benjamin and Haas attacked the APA after

the bell. Benjamin grabbed the house mic and shouted at Bradshaw, "Am I your n***er

now, bitch?" and struck Bradshaw in the head with the mic. The crowd seemed taken

aback and a bit confused. Bradshaw cut his usual "Shaniqua in drag" promo on Benjamin

before the match, but he did not even remotely make reference to the n-word

---observer site

Guest Nanks

Riiiiight. That is weird. God I hope that was a test-run for doing it on TV and they take the crowd reaction and realise it's a really dumb line.

Part of me wants to think that there were some shenanigans between those two backstage...but I can't see Vince and co allowing them to resolve it in the ring...

I dunno, that's weird as hell.

Most likely a spare of the moment deal where the the adrenaline's pumping a bit too much. Sometimes your control of swearing falters. Ask Booker T.

If anything happened backstage that would make Benjamin go off on Bradshaw like that, it is really time to fire Bradshaw. I don't care if he is the locker room enforcer, which is bullshit BTW.

Get a future ME pissed at the business or keep around a bully who never has done anything more than tag team matches and drink? Tough choice.

I doubt that's the case though. We'd hear about a backstage brawl between the two before something like this.

I don't believe it was just Shelton getting a little worked up either.

Maybe Bradshaw was talking shit in the ring and went a little too far...?

I give up. This is crazy.

Guest AndrewisyourHero
Something tells me Theodore Long is involved in this somehow.

You're an idiot

Guest Trivia247

heh I could Imagine Bradshaw slipped up during the match when combatants speak each other to set up spots.

maybe Shelton did something too stiff or too sloppy and Bradshaw scolded him and said some shit he shouldn't have.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

What is it with the WWE and rednecks? I mean Austin was a fucking monster then he became a redneck, JR is a redneck, Bradshaw is a gay redneck.....what next? Trips thinks he's Kenny Rogers? Anything can happen in the WWE!

Guest Trivia247
What is it with the WWE and rednecks? I mean Austin was a fucking monster then he became a redneck, JR is a redneck, Bradshaw is a gay redneck.....what next? Trips thinks he's Kenny Rogers? Anything can happen in the WWE!

really just need someone to come up with a Col. Sanders gimmick.

and instant endorsement from KFC

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Knowing Vince, if they did a fried chicken gimmick the guy would HAVE to be black.

*thinks of jive soul bro*

really just need someone to come up with a Col. Sanders gimmick.

and instant endorsement from KFC

Mike Sanders' new gimmick. Team him with Roadkill.

The ironic thing about this all is that Bradshaws current tag partner was once the leader of a "black power" faction.......hey wait a minute, do you guys think.........nah

At least Shelton didn't say he was "gonna get in yer BUTT, Bradshaw, it won't take long..."

Then Bradshaw would argue with him over who'd be the bitch.

I'm with NoCalMike, if Benjamin was REALLY that heated up about some shit that Bradshaw had pulled backstage, he would have:

a) hit him with something STIFF at the end of the match.

and b) NOT picked up a mic to yell his piece of mind at him in front of a live audience. Assuming, of course, he values his job.

Smells like a work to me, or maybe a part of some rib or something...maybe it'll become clearer next SD!