TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Storm Card!

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm

September 12, 2003

LIVE from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky!

All matches due by 10:00 PM Eastern

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Tag Titles #1 Contendersip Match

Dante Crane and Crow vs. the Unholy Trinity (Dace Night and Va'aiga)

Each of these teams has personal issues with the champs, Double Jeopardy. Each of them wants the privilege to utterly destroy the tag champions. Well, only one team will get that chance at Genesis, and tonight, we figure out who it is!

Rules - Standard tag match

Word Limit - 4500

Send to - chirs3

No-DQ Handicap Match

Double Jeopardy vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

To say that things didn't go the tag champs way last show is an understatement. They requested a handicap match to get set back on their winning ways. King agreed, but didn't want them to just coast to a win! The solution? Send them the killer formerly known as Silent. Silent agreed, but only if the match was made no DQ. Expect blood kids, lots and lots of it. Hell, there just might be a Connect Four spot.

Rules - No disqualification, all three men in the ring at once. The ref is just there to count pinfalls and submissions. Match must end in the ring.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to - Edwin MacPhisto

ICTV Title Match

Mak "The Franchise" Francis v. Jay Dawg

Mak was demolished again, proving just one more time that he is the embarassment to the title that King claims he is. Jay Dawg was, how to put it tactfully, a surprise washout from the tournament. JD clamored for a chance to prove himself, and King in his infinite mercy granted it. Let's see how Mak does in an actual title defense!

Rules - Standard singles match

Word Limit - 5000

Send to - Grand Slam

Hardcore Title Match

WildChild © v. "The Sinner" John Duran

The Bahama Bomber won on Smarkdown, and showed that he hasn't lost his spark while in service to the US Champ. Duran is more than a little upset with the Hardcore Gamers Champ, who he feels cost him his chance at the World Title. Throw in WC's keeper, the very treacherous Ejiro Fasaki (not scheduled for a match tonight) and this match could go any number of ways. God help Wildchild.

Rules - Hardcore.

Word Limit - 5500

Send to - chirs 3

And your Double Main Event!

Losers' Bracket Final Match

Special Guest Commentator: "The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven

Apostle vs. "The Judge" William Hearford

Apostle has continued his dream ride, such as it is, finding himself only one match away from the tournament finals! And he's only a JLer! Judge has fought all the way back from a first round loss in the winner's bracket, and he is now on the threshold of greatness! Who will advance to face Craven for a chance at the belt, and will Craven have anything to say about it?

Rules - Standard Singles Match

Word Limit - 6000

Send to - Grand Slam

World Title "I Quit" Match

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. The Boston Strangler

Just a little history here. Flesher and Danny Williams were both promised title matches, but with Danny's injury only Flesher remains. He has elected to take his match now, so that he can headline Genesis as he is destined to do! Enter one very determined champion who remember falling to Flesher before. With all the pride and arrogance going into that ring, we'll be amazed if someone isn't carried out on a stretcher! Both men wanted a straight up wrestling match, but King wanted something a little more... final.

Rules - No DQ, no countout, no pinfalls, no submissions. The only way to win is to make your opponent audibly say "I quit" into a microphone so that the arena audience can hear it. Microphones will be everywhere as needed.

Word Limit - 6000

Send to - Edwin MacPhisto

All right kids, now to some personal stuff. Effective immediately I am on sabbatical from the SWF until Genesis. As you all know I have gotten increasingly frustrated of late with the attitude in the federation. It got to the point that I was considering quitting, but the other members of CC talked me out of it. This of course has not improved the attitude at all, possibly even making it worse. Well, rather than lose anyone else I am going to take some time off and take "a chill pill," as the kids are calling it nowadays. The hope for this is twofold. One, is that I find a way to have fun with the fed again, as I haven't been for a while now. It's hard to have fun when you're responsible for the product, and even though this is a hobby I take pride in the product. Two is to give you all a break from me, and see if it helps. I truly hope that it does, and that some time away from my "hard assedness" will make people want to write more.

While I am gone Edwin and Mark are in complete control of SWF CC. All questions should be directed to them. I will still be around for the plotlines I am involved in, but please don't PM me unless Mark or Edwin really couldn't answer your questions.

So, I will be around and commenting, but I will have no active role in the governing of the fed until Genesis. Everyone good? Good.

If there are any questions post them here and I'll try to get to them.

Guest Suicide King

No, Johnny, I just thought you would like a show off. You just came back, and I figured you had promoing to do. That and the fact that I am trying to give people more free time so they don't no-show and flee.

Just wanting to mention I was unable to send in my "pissy roll up match" due to the boards being down from the time I got on until the time I went offline. I'm told that were even down past 3am my time, so yeah.

Guest Evolution

My apologies, but I won't be able to write for Storm this week.

Combined with my cold yesterday that completely drained my energy, and the fact I'll have no time for today, Wildchild looks to be getting a no-show title defense.

My apologies to the Bahama Bomber himself, and to the bookers. Believe me, I wanted that HCG title, but my body said "no-no" this week.