TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
To add more fuel to the fire, I suppose.

But that's not fun.

Guest Nanks

Wow, that is one ancient bump. Was there a point to this dredging up of a long-buried thread??

Guest Agent of Oblivion

He did it to himself. It got real bad towards the middle, I quit bothering.

Wow, I laughed more reading this thread than I did watching "The Mullets."

Holy shit, it's been a year since The Mullets premiered?

..that went by fast.

I know that a lot of people died in 9/11/01 but i still think everyone makes a big deal about it since it happened to U.S.A had it happened to another country everyone would have forgotten about it later on the same day.

Wow, this thread had Johnson, CWM, Banky, Eagan, New Me, ALL in their posting primes (ok, that's debatable with Johnson.)

Classic?

I know that a lot of people died in 9/11/01 but i still think everyone makes a big deal about it since it happened to U.S.A had it happened to another country everyone would have forgotten about it later on the same day.

Actually, I tend to agree with this. The Madrid bombings from earlier this year were pretty much forgotten after about a week. And how long before the world forgets about the recent terrorist attack in Russia?

Well, you gotta remember:

A) Attacks on this scale had NEVER happened in the US (the Oklahoma city bombing killed "only" 100+ people.

B) Two of the tallest buildings in the world were destroyed.

But we are moving on. Notice the low-key rememberances this year.

Well, you gotta remember:

A) Attacks on this scale had NEVER happened in the US (the Oklahoma city bombing killed "only" 100+ people.

B) Two of the tallest buildings in the world were destroyed.

But we are moving on. Notice the low-key rememberances this year.

I know what you mean, the graphic visuals from 9/11 were unforgettable, even for a non-american like myself. And terrorist attacks of that nature were virtually unheard of prior to that so a big deal was made about it. But death is death, particularly in the recent Russian school attack where something like 400 kids were killed. That attack should never be forgotten either, because I think attacking kids like that is unheard of as well.

Sign in to follow this