TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

SmartMarks Fantasy Hockey?

There are 11 spots open to play.

ID# is 34219 and the Password is canuck . Live online draft Thursday, September 18 at 11:25 am PDT (subject to change if needed).

EDIT: It's on Yahoo Fantasy. I probably should include that IMPORTANT tidbit.

Edited by MrRant

Can't you do the draft on a weekend? Or later in the day? It's bad enough that I spend to much time at TSM while I'm at work. I can't participate in a full draft in the middle of my day.

Of course, having said that, if not enough people join, count me in. They won't fire me for fucking around one afternoon, will they? Will they?!?

Can't you do the draft on a weekend? Or later in the day? It's bad enough that I spend to much time at TSM while I'm at work. I can't participate in a full draft in the middle of my day.

Of course, having said that, if not enough people join, count me in. They won't fire me for fucking around one afternoon, will they? Will they?!?

I looked trust me. No Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This is pretty much the lastest time you can get as well.

I posted a message to the actual league board, posting it here too.

Why not move the draft date closer to the regular season? Right now, players like Dominek Hasek aren't even available in the yahoo league, which is crazy.