TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheBostonStrangler

Two Celebs Dead...

Guest Evolution

It really is a shame, as Johnny Cash was probably going to end up with so many awards at the CMAs this year. I think they're a lock now. And John Ritter will surely be missed, I remember him from his Problem Child days.

Good stuff.

This post edited to avoid further flaming.

Edited by Thoth

McClennan you just lowered my respect for you lower than dogshit (aka Quiz). To not know who John Ritter was is ignorant and to dismiss Cash as producing 'shitty ass music' shows how little real knowledge and appreciation you have for American music in all its forms. Give me five reasons why Cash is 'shitty ass.'

Since you asked, TBS... Sydney has been friends with Johnny Cash's granddaughter for the last two years. Sydney says she's doing OK, but she hasn't really had a chance to react yet... still kind of in shock. She says the family is devastated right now.

Oh man, I didn't even know Ritter had any medical problems...

And Cash was...

*sigh*

Sad, sad times.

Since you asked, TBS... Sydney has been friends with Johnny Cash's granddaughter for the last two years. Sydney says she's doing OK, but she hasn't really had a chance to react yet... still kind of in shock. She says the family is devastated right now.

It's not Roseanne and Rodney Crowell's kid is it?

Ok, I was thinking Roseanne and Rodney had a daughter, but she'd still be pretty young yet. It's cool that you know a member of the family, Syd, but I am very sorry for her lost and the loss of her family. You can let her know that the thoughts and prayers of many a fan, especially myself, are with her.

I'd also add a little local death cos two of the Nottingham Forest FA Cup winning team of 1959 dies this week, including Jack Burkiss, 503 appearances and club captain for many years, including being the last Forest player to lift the FA Cup.