TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaertos

SWF Fund Raising

What is the most you would pay for an SWF T-Shirt?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most you would pay for an SWF T-Shirt?

• More than $30.00
    • $30.00
    • $25.00
    • $22.50
    • $20.00
    • $17.50
    • $15.00
    • No way I'm buying a SWF T-Shirt.
    • I'd pay whatever I was asked to pay.

If you are interested in a mock-up of the T-Shirt, follow this link and look at the top of the page.

My Images Webpage. Again, look at the top.

This is just a prototype shirt and it will come in any color I can get at my t-shirt supply place (most colors). The logo and lettering aren't just silkscreened or ironed on, it is custom embroidered. And, for an extra $5.00, you can get your name (either IRL or your wrestler's name, one or two words only I think) embroidered on the shirt, making it one of a kind.

This can only happen if I have enough people interested to spread the start-up cost around a little. All proceeds will be set aside for SWF purposes like advertising, maintainance of the website, hosting, etc.

Please vote soon.

Thanks,

Grand Slam

Well, here's the thing about the price. I can't afford to pay the startup fees and production costs. I can float them for a little while until I get money from people, so I need to know how many were willing to buy and how much they'd pay.

I can't really absorb any of the overhead, so I have to pass it along to the "customer" so to speak. Add in a little so we can actually put some cash into the fed, and there you go.

Think of it as a donation to the cause, but you get a t-shirt for your trouble.

Oh, I forgot to mention... obviously I will make them as cheap as possible. I'm just trying to determine if it is worth the trouble to get the project started.

Edited by Grand Slam

Guest Suicide King

I would agree with Strangler. I think that 25$ American is the MOST we could ask for. And less would be better, of course.

I'm with you Frost...I don't pay more than 10 for any t-shirt...and no more than 20 for any collar shirt. However, this is for a good reason, so I'd pay more just cause...I mean, I'm sure the shirts will look awesome, but I doubt I'd even wear it in public. So, I'm really in it just to donate...

Da "isn't quite ready to admit to ultimate geekdom" H

Guest Suicide King

I would totally wear mine in public. With a little embroidered "Suicide King" it would be ultra sweet. Besides, I'm pretty much known as an eccentric.

Wait... I'm poor. Make that freak then.