TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

De La Hoya-Mosley tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big fight between Oscar De La Hoya and Shane Mosley. Its a big fight for both fighters, as both have suffered a few high profile losses, and a win here could boost their careers.

Personally, I think Mosley will take the fight via decision. I think he ran into a bad matchup against Vernon Forrest. He beat De La Hoya before, and I have no doubt he can do it again.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'll take Mosely as well, he's younger, in better condition, has beat De la Hoya before, and is hungry again after being frustrated by Vernon Forrest.

**Link for Fight Webcast Tonight**

http://213.152.119.35:8080/ramgen/broadcast/fight

You need Real player to view. They are showing the first fight between the two right now.

Note: it is streaming really crappy right now, but the people who are doing it are working on the quality, so who knows what the quality will be come fight time.

Enjoy!

God dammit, what fight were the judges watching ? De La Hoya clearly won that fight, was leading in every stat, looked stronger for the majority of it - how in the blue hell did Mosley win ? Ugh, this makes me sick. ESPECIALLY since I lost money on it.

I mean, jeezus, this decision is almost as bad as the draw between Lewis/Holyfield I. Just terrible, disgusting judging - and I WISH I could know what they based their decisions are, that they could ALL agree on 115-113 on Mosley. After the fight, I NEVER thought Mosley could have won - but, of course, the judges manage to fuck up once again.

Eh, De La Hoya said after the fight that he'd have to spend a couple of days to think about retiring.

Considering the circumstances, he should definitely decide to stay. In my opinion, the decision was out of his hands before the fight even started - no fucking way he lost. So why should he have to retire, on the basis of 3 judges that every boxing fan seems to disagree with.

I'm not the biggest De La Hoya fan, but he shouldn't go out like this. Not being screwed out of a win.

That fight was very close to their first fight. When the fight ended I didn't think either of them was a clear winner, I was expecting a split decision one way or the other. Mosley clearly did win most of the later rounds and a bunch in the middle were close. The unanimous decision surprised me though.