TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Sean O'Haire

If anyone out of the Thrillers crew needs a tag team/manager, it's Jindrak. The team with SOH was all right, but honestly, people remember a lot more about SOH from that era than they do Jindrak. He and "Garrison" Cade (aka Lance Cade) aren't going to work because you've got two bland guys and one with a horrible alias. SOH can be good on his own, but if they really want to kill two birds with one stone, have Jindrak go over to Smackdown, get a bit gothed out with SOH, and turn them into a tag team. They've had pretty good matches with Rey/Kidman and Juvi/Rey in WCW, so I'm sure by putting them in with guys that can bump for them as well as hit some nice, high impact moves will change some people's tunes.

It all depends on

a) If HHH retires shortly after marrying Stephanie, and if he does,

b) whether or not he'll give a rats ass about the business any more, and if he does stick around, whether or not he'll continue to weild influence.

If anyone out of the Thrillers crew needs a tag team/manager, it's Jindrak. The team with SOH was all right, but honestly, people remember a lot more about SOH from that era than they do Jindrak. He and "Garrison" Cade (aka Lance Cade) aren't going to work because you've got two bland guys and one with a horrible alias. SOH can be good on his own, but if they really want to kill two birds with one stone, have Jindrak go over to Smackdown, get a bit gothed out with SOH, and turn them into a tag team. They've had pretty good matches with Rey/Kidman and Juvi/Rey in WCW, so I'm sure by putting them in with guys that can bump for them as well as hit some nice, high impact moves will change some people's tunes.

You know, i'd totally forgotten about Jindrak, there was that time that he was bought up again for the forth Evolution member, even then I didn't take much interest. I'd always thought of O'Haire as the best member of the Thrillers (not selling Mike Sanders short, i liked him) But i dont really get the Jindrak love.

I'll restate my position...

I'm cool with anyone liking O'Haire if they want, because that's fine if it's what you truly feel. You can be a huge Test fan, or a huge Orton fan, and I don't mind.

However, if you want to convince me to like said persons or convince me that they'll be huge starts someday, and start a thread for that expressed purpose, you'll need to be very convincing.

Jindrak...

He's the guy that used to be a VIOLENT BASKETBALL PLAYER and had a crappy match with Jericho in his Raw debut?

What happened to Reno? I loved his finisher, Roll the Dice, Roll of the Dice, whatever it was called, that was great.

I'd not START a thread about him, in fact, i can't even remember what this thread IS about apart from the title of Sean O'Haire.

By the way, what is O'Haire's finisher?

Cruel Intentions, a Razor's Edge variation.

Guest thrall585
Jindrak...

He's the guy that used to be a VIOLENT BASKETBALL PLAYER and had a crappy match with Jericho in his Raw debut?

He might have had a Raw match during the Invasion so if so, it really isn't his Raw debut.

Ha, they can't call it that when they're playing to a male audience like they are, what on earth would they think of (!)

:o'Haire with the Cruel Intentions!

Audiences thinks for a minute, crosses legs, go red:

Sorry, couldnt resist.

Great movie.

O'Haire uses the Cruel Intentions/Widomaker DVD slam.

As for the Thrillers, here's my take:

Sanders: Most charismatic of the bunch. What he lacked in ringwork he made up for in promo's.

Palumbo: Better as a supporting player. Good look, but that's about it.

Reno: Unique look, and that's about it. Worst of the bunch.

Stasiak: Goofy charisma, could be decent in the ring when he wanted too

Jindrak: Bland, never showed any promo ability. Better served in tag teams.

O'Haire: Enough said already about him, lol.

Yeah, Jindrak's gimmicks have sucked, and I'll be the first to admit he needs to be carried. But if they put him in a tag team and at least tried to form an identity other than "that guy on Heat", he might be a decent midcarder.

I say he goes back to the Seanton Bomb.

Why? Because nobody uses it any more.

Interesting note which is not relevent here and pointless, but at GameFAQs, someone's done a review and when Kidman hit his SSP, claimed it was Brocks. Sorry, but i had to laugh and this was the post i was posting in :P

it's my fault for argueing a lost cause :(

Naw, O'Haire's still young, and he could improve a lot--I'm just talking about him NOW in this incarnation that doesn't really look to be going anywhere.

Arguing that Gunn will become a huge star--now THAT's a lost cause.

I say he goes back to the Seanton Bomb.

Why? Because nobody uses it any more.

Interesting note which is not relevent here and pointless, but at GameFAQs, someone's done a review and when Kidman hit his SSP, claimed it was Brocks. Sorry, but i had to laugh and this was the post i was posting

That is pretty funny, but the one I saw Brock do in OVW was better than Kidman's.

And as for the Seanton Bomb, after Brock nearly killed himself at Mania, fat chance on big guys doing more top rope moves.

Plus I think SOH bulked up since the WCW days, so I'm not sure he'd want to risk it himself.

SOH's Character Evolution:

"Do what you want. You can't prove there's a heaven. You have to live life for yourself. We all like to drink, what's stopping you? Your wife wants you to cheat on her." -Probably something Sean O'Haire would've said at some point

"Sean O'Haire is WEIRD! I bet he makes you eat bugs!" -Josh Matthews

Guest Askewniverse
It was also there that myself, Choken One and Vyce got dubbed the "SOH Triad",

What's the forth called? Can i join the Fourad?

A fourad wouldn't be enough. There was a SOH thread not too long ago, in which several people (myself included) said that they were SOH fans. There was also a picture of Shan O'Haire in that thread.

If anybody is interested, I'll go look for it. That way, people can see that Zack, Vyce, Choken One, and Franchise2002 aren't the only SOH supporters/fans.

It was also there that myself, Choken One and Vyce got dubbed the "SOH Triad",

What's the forth called? Can i join the Fourad?

A fourad wouldn't be enough. There was a SOH thread not too long ago, in which several people (myself included) said that they were SOH fans. There was also a picture of Shan O'Haire in that thread.

If anybody is interested, I'll go look for it. That way, people can see that Zack, Vyce, Choken One, and Franchise2002 aren't the only SOH supporters/fans.

i like soh. i think if he is given another chance to prove himself, i think he could get over. plus, i have a soft spot for his theme song.

O'haire was better in WCW. When he went to OVW he turned to shit and they made him do a big man offense. In the WCW Powerplant, they were teaching everyone that high flying was the way wrestling was headed and everyone was expected to be able to do high risk moves.

Guest Askewniverse
There was also a picture of Sean O'Haire in that thread.

:) Sorry, but that was just very funny.

What was the point of saying there was a picture in the thread!!

Actually, I said Shan O'Haire, which wasn't a typo. Shan O'Haire is Sean's brother. I mentioned that just in case anybody was interested, or didn't know that Sean had a brother.

Edited by Askewniverse