TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Lockdown card for 9/17!

SWF Lockdown, for September 17th, 2003!

Due: Wednesday @ 10PM EST.

Live, from the Savvis Center in St. Louis, Missouri!

Send to: Grand Slam

Only one more show to go after this before the biggest show of them all: Genesis IV! Get your stories set and your fingers ready to roll as we head into the grandest PPV of the year. Note your markers well, as Pete is stepping in to help us out while King's on sabbatical!

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

-Well, no tag belts at G4 for the Trinity. Still, we thought it would be nice to give Dace something to kill, and most appropriate was a member of the tag champs. Quiz managed to stay alive against Kibs last week; can he do it against the similarly crunchworthy Dace Night?

Rules: Standard singles match, DQ and count-out in effect.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

CRUISERWEIGHT RULES MATCH FOR THE HARDCORE TITLE

Wildchild © vs. Dante Crane

-Duran couldn’t quite get the job done, but Ejiro’s still eager to make or break Wildchild. Until someone steps up to challenge Ejiro for the US title and Wildchild’s services, he’ll keep on hoping that someone like Dante Crane can knock some sense into the Bahama Bomber. These two cruiserweights face off in an old fun stip that should give the fans quite a treat…

Rules: DQs are not in effect. The only way to defeat your opponent is for him to be counted out of the ring to a count of 20. In other words: flip, flop, fly, annihilate, and dump the body somewhere out of reach.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Longdogger_Pete

SINGLES MATCH

“The Sinner" John Duran vs. Va’aiga

-Uh-oh! If you think Dace is mad…well, you don’t want to piss off a Maori! Va’aiga is NOT happy about Crow and Crane taking the tag title shot on Storm. Originally he was slated to face Andrew Blackwell tonight, but the Sacred One had to pull out of his arrangements for undisclosed reasons. Stepping up in his place is John Duran, who lost a hard bid for the hardcore title on Storm. A win over the irate Maori could send him back on the way to another title shot...

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

TAG MATCH

“TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson & The Boston Strangler vs. “The Superior One” Tom Flesher & Ejiro Fasaki

-Well, I don’t think I really need to cover the history here. The most recent chapter: on Storm, Tom Flesher takes back the title from The Boston Strangler. Tonight, TNT makes his long-awaited return to the ring alongside his friend and sometimes tag partner TBS, as they square off against the M7 team of Flesher and the arrogant US champ Fasaki. Can Strangler get revenge with the help of TNT, or will the M7 live to gloat another day?

Rules: Standard tag match, DQ and count-out in effect.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Show vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

-The tag team actually won a handicap match? OMG WTF? In any case, the Silent One is anything but pleased about the flash pin that put him down on Storm. Double Jeopardy will have to defend their titles against Crow and Dante Crane at the PPV, but first Show has to survive an encounter against Kibagami all by his lonesome. Kibagami has vowed to make a statement here…let’s hope for Show’s sake it doesn’t start with FWOOSH and end with THUNK.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

MAIN EVENT

GENESIS WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT FINAL

TWO FALLS MATCH

“The King of Nightmares” Michael Craven vs. “The Judge” William Hearford

-The last 6 weeks have all built up to this. Craven, undefeated in the tournament, ripped his way through the winner’s bracket. Judge fell in his opening match against rival Annie Eclectic, but fought tooth and nail to dig his way up out of the loser’s bracket, culminating with a victory over the tourney’s surprising second runner-up, Apostle. Now these two men will go one on one to see who faces Tom Flesher in the historic Genesis main event.

Rules: DQs and count-outs are in effect. Judge already has one loss in this tournament, so Craven only needs to pin or make him submit once to advance to Genesis. Craven made it through the winner’s bracket unscathed, so Judge will need to put him down twice to eliminate him from the tournament. In short: Craven needs one fall. Judge needs two. Good luck, gents.

Word Limit: 7000

Send to: Grand Slam

Edited by Edwin MacPhisto

Guest Evolution

I made no sign that I wanted Lockdown off, in fact, I was halfway expecting to curtain jerk. I don't think I should be given a show off, but...you know, whatever.

Even if my immune system dies and I'm still sick by the morning of the 18th, book me for Smarkdown. A cold may be an excuse for missing one show, but not two, unless I'm on my death bed, which I assure you I am most certainly not.

Pinfalls don't count? :huh:

Nope! It's a, uh, unique stip. Basically you just need to annihilate long enough to pull a 20 count. It's not like 20 knockout counts; several matches have ended with a big outside the ring brawl, one guy hitting a decisive move, and the other diving back into the ring at the last second.

And Duran, I just couldn't think of an opponent for you. I could give you Mak but I felt like giving him a show off after he's done a pile of promos and many matches over the past couple shows.

...Anyone want to link me to the old stats thread so I can move mah stats to teh newz0rz statz postz?

You mean you don't keep a copy of your stats on your computer at all times, TNT? ;)

...Anyone want to link me to the old stats thread so I can move mah stats to teh newz0rz statz postz?

You mean you don't keep a copy of your stats on your computer at all times, TNT? ;)

Between moving and not having an actual computer of my own right now? ...No.

Niiiccce card. Don't know about the Dante Crane vs Wildchild stipulation however, but I'm looking forward to seeing how D or WC handle it.

(Y) at finally marking a match up here on the big show.

Impress me, folks. :D

EDIT: Oh, and NO EXTENSION, PERIOD on the match I'm marking. As I said in the JL board, I'm getting up really early for work the next morning, so there's no way in hell I'm staying up later than 10.

Guest Evolution

Note to Card and Raynor:

Once again, I might be no-showing, since I procrastinated and now am paying for it since I have Scott County Wrestling practice tonight after school. If I can make it home considerably before the deadline, I'll ask for an extension and I can promise a somewhat coherent match. If I'm not home by at least an hour before, then I'll either do a rush job or just no-show.

Believe me, I'm about as tired as you guys when it comes to me letting you all down, even after I specifically ASKED Edwin to book me.

Guest Suicide King

Oh boy! Another show will be up soon! Hopefully this one won't have King McMahoning up the place! ;)

Sonovabitch... I didn't think that I was going to get that done...

You kinda put me out there, Pete; I had to operate under the assumption that CC hadn't given you a heads-up on my situation.

Now I have to go explain to my chief why I spent my afternoon writing a wrestling match... :ph34r:

Guest Suicide King

Good job Wildchild. I know how difficult it is for you with early due dates. A little miscommunication there I guess.