TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

TOAO NFL Week 2 Thread

Guest Flyboy
Oh and Warren Sapp SHUT YOUR FUCKING mouth...your defense SUCKS!

Are you out of your fucking mind?

Guest Choken One
Oh and Warren Sapp SHUT YOUR FUCKING mouth...your defense SUCKS!

Are you out of your fucking mind?

Iwas just saying that because they ruined my beautiful day all the other lost games were blowouts...they could have done something

Argh.

Moe Williams and or Onterio smith need to fumble a couple times. Im losing 100-98 and I have no more players so I need a couple fumbles..

Well so far I have 108 and you have 98 but with the defense adjustments it might be closer than you think. You will get a bonus for the shutout I think and I will get some negetive points for giving up 30+ points.

It could go to fraction of a point victory either way.

Guest Choken One

Chicago should NOT be 7 pts down...Minn should blow this fucker WIDE away 2 minutes into it...

Bears on Sunday night & Cowboys on Monday night.  UGH.  Well the Skins are 2-0 so I can just sit back and relax for 6 days.

Skins vs Giants next week.

Me thinks the Skins may luck out again because of getting the Giants off of a short week (Giants play MNF and have to be play Sunday). If the Giants win MNF (which I figure they should, but its gonna be a ugly defensive game), then the winner of this game has the inside track at winning the NFC East, so its probably one of the more important games next weekend.

Guest Choken One

I can't stand how CHICAGO who went 3-13 get a MNF game when Atlanta whom went 10-6 and have a RISING superstar in vick got ONE fucking game.

They should have a system...If you win the sb...You get 5 Primetime games, Runner up gets 4. The rest of the playoff teams garner 3...and you hand out one to all the other teams...

That way ALL teams get a primetime game and shit...

Stick teams like 'Zona and Cincy to like Thanksgiving games

I'm sick of the AFC/NFC East love espn/abc has...

AFC East I can understand, but the NFC East is crap.

Eh. The AFC East has 3 good teams (Bills, Pats, Dolphins) and its usually a competive division when they slug it out with each other.

Id say the NFC East is about the same as previous years just because it looks like Philly is in a down year, but you've got Washington stepping up and the Giants.

The main reason why this game is on MNF is Parcells returning to Meadowlands..

Guest Choken One

I feel bad for Corey Dillon losing his record and getting injured on the same day...

No longer can he just go

"Hi, I'm Corey Dillon, The NFL Single Game Rushing Leader"...

He can only go

"Hey, I'm Corey Dillon, I play for the Bengals...Help."

So who are Da Bears playing?  If it is not the Packers then it does not belong on MNF or national tv period.

It is Green Bay.

Packers vs Bears is one of the greatest games in NFL history period......well second to the Cowboys vs Redskins or Eagles vs Giants or Raiders vs Cheifs of course.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Who gives a shit about stretching the page? Like anyone is going to go back and read this whole thread when the day is over.

I read all 16 pages thank you- just now