TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steve J. Rogers

The One and Only Angel Season 5 Thread

What ever happend to Kate? I missed season 3 entirely, so I don't know how she was written off of the show.

Season 2:

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

She gets fired from the force, and tries to kill herself. That's basically it.

What ever happend to Kate? I missed season 3 entirely, so I don't know how she was written off of the show.

You can still see her on TV. She plays the Assistant DA on Law & Order now...

I'm watching Season 1 Angel reruns and I have to say...

Kate is really fucking hot.

I dunno whether it's my tastes that have changed or they digitally remastered the show with Foxtravision, but gotdamn, when did Kate get so hot and where was the Lilah/Kate GonG action?!

Reruns? They are on now?

On Space, 11 pm (after Buffy, before ST: Voyager... mmm geeky).

I was watching the second-last Season 4 eps (the one where Jasmine dies), and that was awesome. The whole season was awesome in retrospect (cept for Cordy... she sucked) and suffered from over-booking.

On Space, 11 pm (after Buffy, before ST: Voyager... mmm geeky).

I was watching the second-last Season 4 eps (the one where Jasmine dies), and that was awesome. The whole season was awesome in retrospect (cept for Cordy... she sucked) and suffered from over-booking.

There was nothing wrong with cody's character in the grand scheme of the season.

Yeah, but they actually called Cordy a champion...

Bah, I still don't think she is.

"Champion" was used in "Chosen." The amulet Angel got from W&H was for one. And as we know, Buffy gave it to Spike.

But like RRR said, it has been used in Angel way before Buffy. I believe the first time it was used in Angel was "Judgement" and was said all the time in season 4.

Yeah, true.

I saw the trailer for the season premiere the other day. They showed footage of Spike (from the episode) in it. Got me hyped up.

So the eps. where Angel(us)'s "Old Friend" returns as a copy-cat killer aired today. Really good episode that probably could have been expanded upon for 3 shows as the premise was excellent and the story of Angelus's former pupil coming back into Angels life is big enough to warrant an arch. In other news, non-badass uber-british pussyfuck Wes annoys me (hurry up and get your throat cut!)

Oh,

And Kate is really, really, really fucking hot. It's a shame she will start to annoy me in a few eps.

RRR: Just discovered that Doyle also played "Mark" on Roseanne... Where the fuck have I been?

There's only one reasonable explanation here...

Joss had a witch cast a spell to make us all forget that the actor who played Doyle also played Mark on Roseanne, and now that spell has worn off.

LMAO.

Only 6 days till Angel is on.

Guest EQ

I can't wait for this season to get started. I think it might be the best season of Angel yet from the way it's shaping up right now.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned yet about the crew taking over Wolfram & Hart. Am I the only person excited about this aspect of the show? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving that Spike is now on the show, he's one of my favs from Buffy, but it just seems cool that Angel and everyone else will pretty much be at the helm of all that is evil. I think we'll get some really good stories out of it. I want to know more about the senior partners as well.