TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steve J. Rogers

The One and Only Angel Season 5 Thread

Well since this is the Angel thread, I thought I might share this.

Today they were shooting a scene of the show in the street where I work at. However I didn't get to see any of the stars of the show, not that i would recognize many since I don' t watch the show. They were filming at the other end of the street and they had all the production trucks and trailers at our end of the street. Two of those trailers that the stars get to relax in or "star wagons" as they had written on them , were parked directly in front of the warehouse I work in. One had the name "Spike" on the door, and the other had "Gunn". There were also some portable dressing rooms with each room having a name tag such as "Angel""Angel's driver" and "Aztec Warrior".

They filmed the scene around 5 am so as everyone made there way back it was was hard for me to get a clear look at anyone since it was dark and I made sure not to get too close and bother anyone.

I know its not much but I felt like sharing it.

Guest stardust

Hey, Angel's on right now on one of the local stations. I think it's the second episode of the first season, since I think Angel started airing on local TV last weekend. Buffy was right before it, though (the episode where she gets drunk and she and Spike go to the bar and she's like "you're gambling for kittens?").

EDIT: I'm a retard, it's the first episode.

Edited by stardust

... Night of the LUCHADORS? Now THIS I gotta see.

They may end up changing the title by the time it airs (the new title may be "The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco"), but yes...the episode does involve a luchador (I don't want to read the spoilers too closely, so I don't know what it's about, other than that). I'm hoping to see Spike on the receiving end of a springboard hurricanrana.

We actually get to see said wrestler in the first 2 episodes, but only as a background character. If you look closely, you'll see someone wearing a lucha mask pushing a mail cart around the W&H offices. Nothing is mentioned about him, but Angel kinda stares at him at one point.

Edited by areacode212

Guest stardust

Time to get out the blank tapes and set the VCR. Speaking of which, I forgot to buy blank tapes while I was at Wal-Mart today...I need to go get some.

SHIT. Angel Starts Oct. 1, and I just realised that I have a test in Astronomy that night, and I can't skip.

So you have class every Wednesday night? That sucks.

Luckily, Wednesday is the one night I don't have any night classes. That just happened by chance too.

But Wednesday is TNA Live night down here in Nash-vile, dammit, and I'm fresh out of tapes and money... guess I'm gonna have to tape over some old Raws or something.