TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Official Preview For 9/24

RAVEN'S RETRIBUTION

After suffering a humiliating haircut at the hands of James Mitchell, Shane Douglas, and Vampiro last week...Raven has vowed revenge this week and will be on a rampage seeking to get even with the men who embarrassed him in front of a pay-per-view audience.

JEFF JARRETT/DON CALLIS SHOWDOWN

Don Callis says he will have a statement to make about the career of Jeff Jarrett and plans to deliver the message personally.

DUSTY RHODES HAS MESSAGE FOR AJ

"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes has promised to deliver a message to NWA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles this week. Rhodes says he saw a glimmer of hope last week that AJ was actually beginning to pay attention to what Rhodes was telling him, and Rhodes intends to keep trying to deliver the message until it sinks in.

SIMON DIAMOND & JOHNNY SWINGER VS 3 LIVE KRU

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

3 Live Kru earned the title shot with their win last week in a "Four Corners" tag match. They'll get their shot this week against Diamond & Swinger. As always, Glenn Gilberti will be ringside to cause as much trouble as he possibly can.

KID KASH VS TERRY TAYLOR

Kid Kash has been disrespecting legends, women, and everyone else he comes in contact with. With Terry Taylor he might have bitten off more than he can chew. Taylor hit the ring last week and cost Kash & Abyss their chance at the NWA World Tag Team Titles and this week he plans to teach Kash what the word respect is all about. One thing he'll have to deal with is the possible involvement of Abyss, but Terry Taylor has been around long enough to know how to handle a monster like him. Expect Taylor to have an answer for Abyss

#1 CONTENDER X DIVISION ELIMINATION MATCH

Chris Sabin, Nosawa, Juventud Guerrera, Jerry Lynn, and Frankie Kazarian will battle it out in an elimination match to determine a new #1 contender for the X Title currently held by Michael Shane. Antonio Pena, famed wrestling promoter and owner of AAA promotion in Mexico, will be on hand to scout this match.

ALSO ON THE SHOW

Roddy Piper was at the TNA offices on Thursday meeting with TNA officials and Mike Tenay caught up with him for some candid comments regarding his career and his future. In addition to getting a shot at the tag titles, 3 Live Kru will also debut their new single with a live performance at the Asylum. Jeff Jarrett, America's Most Wanted, Christopher Daniels, and other TNA stars will also be on the program.

All this and much more, Wednesday night September 24...only on pay-per-view. Find out what Total Nonstop Action is all about!

#1 CONTENDER X DIVISION ELIMINATION MATCH

Chris Sabin, Nosawa, Juventud Guerrera, Jerry Lynn, and Frankie Kazarian will battle it out in an elimination match to determine a new #1 contender for the X Title currently held by Michael Shane. Antonio Pena, famed wrestling promoter and owner of AAA promotion in Mexico, will be on hand to scout this match.

So...is there a reason Teddy Hart can't be in this?

Guest TDinDC1112

Teddy Hart is not being brought back at least for now because he is a Dick, plain and simple. Meltzer reported it before the X-cup even aired on TV, and then after even with all the positive reviews the guy got, they still didn't think they were bringing him back. I believe he had a WWE deal in 98 and was released due to the same stuff. I think him nipping up after the Juvi Driver, climbing the ropes and bowing to the crowd (edited off the broadcast) was the last straw.

Meltzer said in the Observer a couple of weeks ago, that he was behaved backstage, but it costs too much to fly him in from Canada every week. If he drove to the show they would still use him.

I think 3 Live Krew will win. They are getting a big push. They have a new shirt out, plus they are debuting a new single as their theme music. I have a feeling they will walk out with the belts.

I know the whole story about Teddy, and can safely say that it's simply a money issue with using him, as TNA can't afford to fly him in every week, and he doesn't want to move from Calgary to live in Nashville (can you blame him?).

Guest Dynamite Kido

Terrible card......I hate the fact that they won't focus on Jarrett vs. Daniels as a feud without having Jarrett involved in 55 other things. Also, it would have been better if they would have announced more than 3 matches. By the way those three matches aren't enough to make me order this one.