TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I want to be a Moderator

I think we all need a moderator that the average poster can relate to...me. I won't abuse my power in any way. Especially since Brian has dropped off the face of the earth, I know there is an extra position available. So I am officially asking, in all sincerity, to become the next mod to keep this place on the up and up. Before insulting my request, get to know me better, I can be a level-headed dude.

Guest Eagan469

I do agree that some of the mods are MIA.

Having someone that posts frequently become a mod isn't such a bad idea.

I won't go nominating myself, but Banky isn't exactly the model candidate.

I agree that we need a mod that posts quite a bit here, and is a reasonable guy. I can think of a few people that I would nominate to be a mod, and Banky, you could be one of them.

Even though you aren't the nicest guy at times, you are just trying to provide comic relief for yourself and others. We should almost hold an election or something, that would be pretty cool.

I do agree that some of the mods are MIA.

Having someone that posts frequently become a mod isn't such a bad idea.

I won't go nominating myself, but Banky isn't exactly the model candidate.

Clearly I'd be a little mote mature if I was given the authority role. I am around a fair bit, and wouldn't fuck around...especially when it comes to matters such as the Upright Man. Put me on a trial basis, and if I don't do a satisfactory job, replace me.

Well, at least you would ban guys like The Upright Man. Well, talk to Dames, ask him what you need to do. I would consider nominating you.

If we're suggesting previously banned posters for mods, I'd like to throw RobStone's name into the ring.

How clever.

But does that take away what kind of job I could do as a serious mod? Just because you have some sorta petty gurdge against me doesn't mean I won't do a respectable job.

Dames, Tom, and APO are plenty. It's not like this place needs 24/7 monitoring. If someone's a dick, they're taken care of.

And if we're looking for someone who frequently posts, as yourself this: "Do I REALLY want Choken One to mod?"

Guest Eagan469
Just because you have some sorta petty gurdge against me doesn't mean I won't do a respectable job.

No, but you hold petty grudges against some of us.

That's our point.

Just because you have some sorta petty gurdge against me doesn't mean I won't do a respectable job.

That's our point.

Trust me, I wouldn't...I am a better person than that...as hard as it would seem.

This is eerily reminiscent of something that bps did a very long time ago.

Yea, but I am cooler.

Ill can vouch for me, I'm a cool dude with a cool head on my shoulders.

Guest Retro Rob

The bi-monthly make me a mod thread is right on time. I'm telling you, we could all set our watches to it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Banks would be a good mod.

He did an exellent job at UGS until it's closure. I'd support him as a NHB mod. He made the Flaming folder at UGS very interesting and it would definetely liven up things.

I would support Banky as a mod. He would be a raging ying used to counter balance the sobering yang that many except APO and The Dames when he's UNFUCKWITHABLE seem to be(no offense meant to any with that comment).

That's our point.

Trust me, I wouldn't...I am a better person than that...as hard as it would seem.

but we shouldn't HAVE to just trust you. if you're going to be a mod, you need to prove how level-headed and fair you can be before you get the position. just taking you at your word on this would be stupid. and i don't mean that because you're banky, it's just a stupid thing to do on principle.