TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

I just wanted to say...

... how much I love youse guys!

Replying to that Blazenwing fellow made me think, and I've decided I really enjoy writing with, and against you guys, so thanks for putting up with an old-head like me.

- Curt

Wow, thanks WC. I haven't had the pleasure of writing you in a long time, but you've always been a stand up guy to talk to.

Guest Fire and Knives

Indeed. Most of the people here are dedicated, talented, or a disturbing combination of the two. And a surprisingly small number that routinely piss me off, to boot. (We manage to run most of them off, it seems.) It's like a family, except that it's nothing like a family, and I'm lying about it being anything like a family.

K.

After being in fed after fed in the "outside of SWF" realm, I can truly say that there's nothing like the community aspect to this fed in the rest of the fedding world... that's left. I've always wanted to come back to this one just because of that; there's so many people here who are willing to help you out, make you laugh, and shed their egos for a second just to tell you the truth. It's something I wish was more prevelant, in all honesty, but it made me proud to be a member of this little tiny, big fucking fed. I miss it, and you guys should treasure it because your careers won't last forever (unless you're IL).

Guest Suicide King

::cries::

It's true. I do love it here, and I do love all you guys. This, believe it or not, was the reason I was a hardass for the past few weeks. But the spirit of community we have here really is something special, and I want all of you to know that I appreciate and treasure all of your hard work for something that is effectively a world that we have all built together. And I for one think that is pretty damned cool.

I can imagine us all belonging to this fed (or at least chat) for another ten years.

Scarily enough, I imagined myself still being around here in my goddamn 80s :ph34r: