TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

What NEW shows...

This is kind of broken off from the must see shows.

What new shows look good enough to actually check out?

The only three I'm gonna watch are Navy NCIS and Tru Calling. Then in the winter when Still Life comes out, I'll watch that. It's Marti Noxon, she was head Buffy writer behind Joss Whedon.

A Minute with Stan Hooper.

Norm's return to primetime television, the creator is the guy behind Newhart, Fred Willard and it looks hilarious.

Oh and Norm is God

Tru Calling doesn't begin until October 30th. I don't know if its due to the World Series or what because OC is on hold until then and 24 won't start until 10-28.

I'll be watching:

Tru Calling

Joan of Arcadia

I may watch The Handler

It's already had it's summer run (to build a fanbase), but you people NEED to watch The O.C. A few people around here already have it on their must see lists, and I think it's going to be on Thursdays with Tru Calling, so give it a shot.

OC is good stuffs, will check out Tru Calling also.

Still not sure who came up with the idea of calling a show Navy Naval Criminal Investigative Services (or whatever it stands for). Must have come from the Department of Redundancy Department.

Guest El Satanico

All of them that I can remember to. I always try to watch every new show to see if any interest me enough to watch everyweek.

Well, I won't try that hard to see the dramas, because most network dramas bore me.

Fox shows start late because of the World Series. Fox always has the majority of the new shows I like. This sucks because Fox always screws interesting shows over.