TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

What would you get?

Guest Salacious Crumb

So I have some extra money so I decided that I'm going to invest in a Gameday pass or an NHL pass. I'm leaning towards the NHL pass right now but here's my reasoning behind it.

The NHL is $40 more which is a minus, but unlike college football this will basically insure that I have a few games to watch everynight from the beginning of October to early June.

I would like the college pass which is cheaper but it's only one day out of the week.

So what would you get?

Hockey is a better deal, you get more games. Not only do you get the entire regular season, but you get the first two rounds of the playoffs.

Guest El Satanico

Neither

I watch 5 games at most of NHL and that's during playoffs.

I always get the games of the college football team I follow on local channels. Then we usually get two other big games. So I get my fill of College Football weekly.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I can't stand hockey aside from the fighting, so naturally I'd pick football.

Hockey. Since pro players are actually paid for what they do, unlike NCAA authletes that get paid squat, but make shitloads of money for the very people that forbid them from making money in the first place.

Guest MikeSC
Hockey. Since pro players are actually paid for what they do, unlike NCAA authletes that get paid squat, but make shitloads of money for the very people that forbid them from making money in the first place.

While college football is infinitely more entertaining, I'd say hockey --- simply because it seems that the NHL is in serious trouble financially and you never know when they'll go the route of the XFL.

BTW, speaking of the XFL, has there ever been a good book written about the XFL experiment?

-=Mike