TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Why is Prior still in the game? What is Dusty Baker thinking? Hope this comes back to bite him in the ass game 6.

Guest Choken One

Prior is finally gone...Good...You got a10 run lead don't hurt your #1 pitcher

Guest Choken One
Why the hell does Dusty Baker wear arm bands?

Why the hell does Bobby Cox walk around like he got a pole shoved sideways up his ass?

Why the hell does Dusty Baker wear arm bands?

Why the hell does Bobby Cox walk around like he got a pole shoved sideways up his ass?

And why the hell does Leo Mazzone rock back and forth on the bench ALL THE FUCKING TIME??

Guest Bobby Cox is God

What's your deal with Bobby and the Braves?

Bobby can walk like he wants 6 100 win seasons is something only two men have done. The great Joe McCarthy, and the aforementioned Cox.

Guest Ghettoman

*begins evil empire voodoo dance*And whats this Kappler bullshit! Why can't Damon be a man and get his ass out on the field! This is playoffs, I've seen players take foul poles in the ass, get up and play as if they had just smoked meth! The Boss is hopefully already on that crap.....

Guest Choken One

Nothing against the guy...I was just pointing out little odd things about Coaches...

Like Where does Larry Bowa find new Exploding Veins?

Guest Bobby Cox is God
Why must all baseball discussion evolve into petty name calling and team bashing?

I never meant for my question to come out into petty name calling, I just honestly wanted to know why Baker wears arm bands.

The annoucers were just talking about how Prior just proved he was a big game pitcher with tonight's outing. Um, how? He had 12 runs of support and the Marlins didn't take advantage of their opportunities. They did not get dominated by Prior. The fox annoucers are so annoying.