TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

oh come on Ghettoman, just cause the dude's 72 doesn't give him any right to charge at Pedro after a play that didn't involve him while teams were having to be separated and then taking a swipe at the opposing starting pitcher and not expect any retaliation

Pedro was headhunting. Zimmer was standing up for his player.

So he should've expected to get tossed if he was coming at someone with a swing.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Zimmer did an awful job of standing up, Pedro tossed him like a ragdoll.

The guy is 72 years old, out of shape, with two artificial knees. Classless comments like yours are just ignorant.

I'm sure the players could stand up for themselves just fine Banky. Also at Zimmer's age, to do something like that is dumb since he was asking to get taken down. Come on, he took a swipe at Pedro's face...what was Pedro supposed to do? Let Zimmer beat him around?

Fucking BoSox fans, completely classless.  Terrible.

Ha, coming from an A's fan.

A's fans are classless? Right.

Johnny Damon got concussed in game 7, the A's gave him a standing ovation. Don Zimmer, a 72 year old man, gets tossed by Pedro and the Red Sox fans boo him.

Fucking losers.

I'm sure the players could stand up for themselves just fine Banky. Also at Zimmer's age, to do something like that is dumb since he was asking to get taken down. Come on, he took a swipe at Pedro's face...what was Pedro supposed to do? Let Zimmer beat him around?

Uhm, I dunno, walk away? He walked straight for Zimmer too...he wasn't avoiding the conflict.

Guest Ghettoman

Banky those players he was sticking up for were Yankees, don't expect much logic.

You think Don just got up from the dugout, charged at him looking to take him down or something? I'd love to understand how Boston fans are justifying there ace acting like a complete douche bag....

Banky those players he was sticking up for were Yankees, don't expect much logic.

You think Don just got up from the dugout, charged at him looking to take him down or something? I'd love to understand how Boston fans are justifying there ace acting like a complete douche bag....

And what about Manny? Whatta pussy. The pitch wasn't even close, he just got his panties in a bunch over nothing.

But shit, this will all be worth it, the BoSox are gonna lose...again. And again. And again.

Damon didnt attack any A's player. Zimmer attacked the Sox best pitcher..thats different Banky. Plus, not all fans were cheering for Damon.

I'll agree that Manny oversold that pitch looking for a reason to charge, and I wouldnt of been mad if he was tossed. But on the Pedro situation..do you want Pedro to just turn around so he can be hit from behind? You probably do.

Damon didnt attack any A's player. Zimmer attacked the Sox best pitcher..thats different Banky. Plus, not all fans were cheering for Damon.

Oh jesus, who cares what Zimmer was doing, he got wrestled down by a guy 40 years his junior. I can't believe how narrow minded and ignorant you Red Sox fans can be. I don't think there is much difference between Damons and Zimmers incidents. Both guys were hurt and needed assitance from the field. One guy got booed and the other cheered.

I was cheering for Damon when he got up, and I'm an A's fan. Some things tanscend the actual game...like when an old man is lying on the ground hurt.

We are ignorant? Dude...if it was Little attacking Clemens, exact same situation I'd be defending Clemens. It's not a Sox/Yanks thing, it's a common sense thing. A guy taking a swipe at somebody should expect the guy he's swiping at to defend himself.

Banky, you can bitch all you want, but the A's season will still be over. So, maybe you should concentrate on those Raiders... do'oop!

Oh come on, face it, aside from the Cubs, the red Sox are the asshole of baseball history. They are perrenial losers who will need to grow up before karma allows them to win again.

When did the A's win their last World Series? It certainly wasn't 80 years ago.

Oh cool, so if I get my 72 year old uncle to come kick your ass Banky, you'll let him do it?

You're an idiot. It would be one thing if Pedro went after the Gerbil, but that fat fuck charged Pedro, swung, and was dropped like the bitch that he is.

We are ignorant? Dude...if it was Little attacking Clemens, exact same situation I'd be defending Clemens. It's not a Sox/Yanks thing, it's a common sense thing. A guy taking a swipe at somebody should expect the guy he's swiping at to defend himself.

Yes you are. And it would all depend what Clemens did to incite Little. Pedro was headhunting, plain and simple...he admitted as much. Zimmer certainly wasn't in the right by going after Pedro, but jeepers, do you think Pedro could have just walked away...he certainly invited the confrontation....a confrontation with a 72 year old man.

And whats your defense of Manny? Or the pitch behind Garcia? This was all started by the Red Sox....and none of you will admit it.

When was the last time the A's won a game that could clinch a playoff series?

It certainly wasn't 80 years ago.

Yes you are. And it would all depend what Clemens did to incite Little. Pedro was headhunting, plain and simple...he admitted as much. Zimmer certainly wasn't in the right by going after Pedro, but jeepers, do you think Pedro could have just walked away...he certainly invited the confrontation....a confrontation with a 72 year old man.

And whats your defense of Manny? Or the pitch behind Garcia? This was all started by the Red Sox....and none of you will admit it.

Didnt 3 of us say it was Manny's fault??

Oh cool, so if I get my 72 year old uncle to come kick your ass Banky, you'll let him do it?

You're an idiot. It would be one thing if Pedro went after the Gerbil, but that fat fuck charged Pedro, swung, and was dropped like the bitch that he is.

If your Uncle was trying to scrap me, I'd walk away....not wrestle him down. Its a big difference. And if a gun was involved? I'd run, duck, or even attack him. But comparing Zimmer's fist to a loaded gun is asinine.

Seems like it though, doesn't it?

Not really, I have fond memories of Canseco and McGuire owning everyone only 15 years ago. Yet you bitches only have Bill Buckner to remember.