TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
<-------------Izzat better?

Sure, it is, talk to me when the Red Sox are eliminated.

Hmm..really?  That wild pitch was someone elses fault? He just bounced another one in there too.

That's one.

Now tell me about the rest of the plays this inning.

Well I bet a MILLION dollars it wasnt a curse...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
This isn't as extreme as last night, but I'm definitely have flashbacks to the 8th inning with the odd things that are going down in this inning.

They just need to take out this pitcher NOW, thats what the Cubs failed to do with Prior.

This isn't as extreme as last night, but I'm definitely have flashbacks to the 8th inning with the odd things that are going down in this inning.

They just need to take out this pitcher NOW, thats what the Cubs failed to do with Prior.

Yeah, as of like 2 minutes ago there was no one warming up in the bullpen.

I just thought..damn if this game goes extra innings and no coverage of the Cubs game.

Are they delaying the start of Marlins-Cubs until this one is over, because this one probably won't end until after 8 as this inning is trudging along?

And there may not be the lawlessness at Yankee Stadium that there was in Fenway, but all the garbage on the field makes for a nice visual.

Don't worry you guys wont miss much of the Cubs game...the REAL action will come in the 7th, 8th, and especially 9th inning.

I just have a feeling :)

Guest Putty
Are they delaying the start of Marlins-Cubs until this one is over, because this one probably won't end until after 8 as this inning is trudging along?

They'll probably shuttle this game over to FX

They'll probably shuttle this game over to FX

uh...you mean shuttle the Cubs game to start on FX and continue to FOX when this game ends.

Guest MentallyNormal

Hope this isn't one of those teases. Then in the bottom of the ninth Yankees win,then the curse lives on.

Come on RedSox