TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Attn: Indy folder/Tape Trading People

Guest BionicRedneck
In all of your disliking for Tim, can you come up with one reason why he should have been banned? Last I checked, "I don't like him," isn't enough grounds for banning someone.

I never said he should have been banned did I? Nope. I just said it's no loss and didn't see the point in arguing about it.

It's strange that you occused Tim of not contributing enough, because all you seem capable of attacking people who can't post here to defend themselves.

Yeah, sure. That's all I do. I'm sure you have looked at every post I have made to come to that conclusion, huh? Nope. You have seen my above post on Tim and jumped to the conclusion that all I do is "attack" people. They don't need to be here to defend themselves. They have you as their lackey.

I've lost 5 minutes of my life reading this thread and I want it back.

I was asked to look at this thread and determine who was in the right and who was in the wrong, but after half a dozen posts I found that I couldn't care less. All I have to say is that I echo Tyler's sentiments word for word.

Guest Mulatto Heat

That thread deserves to be moved to the Classic Thread folder.

"Jesus fucking Christ you goddamn titty baby. All you fucking do is whine, bitch, and moan. Answer me this one question, are you or were you born a woman? Shit I have never bitched more than I have seen you bitch. Damn I can't think of one female that has bitched more than you have. Do you suffer from some horomonal inbalance that makes you uncapable of saying anything positive. If all you are gonna do is fucking bitch and moan then get the fuck out and don't let the cyber door hit you in the ass on the way out. I'm sick of having you preach about speaking your mind, yet you say NOTHING AT ALL good. All you do is say shit about what is wrong. I'm sick and tired of your nagging. Goddamn you are the biggest pussy I have ever come across" -Texas Small Arms 09

My sides were hurting by the end of this.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Dames: Owns The Board, Can do whatever he wants...because it's his board.

Jingus: Empowered to ban things by Dames.

Tim did something that was wrong. He was banned. Wether or not he deserved to be banned (which I think he did), he's banned. He's not going to be unbanned like Banky because he;s never done shit for the board.

There need to be new rules so that this kind of thing is encompassed, so we don't have all this drama all the time.

Black Tiger asked me to look at this thread

I read pages 1 and whatever the last one was...

That being said

1) I'm really disappointed in Damian for either banning or authorizing the ban of Tim Cooke over "ratting" out Jay. That is the biggest load of bullshit I've seen on this board in quite some time. He didn't break any board rules and yet was banned. This coming after the board rules were given a heavier emphasis in just the last few months. It makes me wonder why you have rules at all. It should simply be "We'll do what we want and fuck you otherwise."

2) You plug RF, you take the heat. From what I've been told, that write up was begging Gabe and Rob to do something about it. Even if Tim had ratted you out, who gives a fuck? You plug that shit, you and your buddies got punked. It's just that simple. You think I don't know about shit from RF? I plugged that shit on the biggest indy wrestling site on the Internet. I got legal emails and you know what? WHOOP DEE FUCKING DO! Has Rob ever gone after a single person? You plug their shit, then shit's gonna come down on you.

Damian, you know we're buds and I wouldn't try to punk you so don't take this shit personally but try to get your shit together on how the rules work in here. If Tim didn't break a board rule then Tim shouldn' be banned. Plain and simple. If you can remember back when Bower and I were running this shit, the big complaint from the posters was how Scott and Jeremy fucked with the rules as they saw fit. Jay and I didn't run things that way and the board was better off for it. I'd suggest you do the same and keep some cred in this place.

Jingus didn't ban him.

Tim did something that was wrong.

What did Tim did was scummy- it was not wrong. How is reporting to an owner of a wrestling federation that his tapes are being sold illegally something 'wrong'?

He was banned. Wether or not he deserved to be banned (which I think he did),

Why do you think he should be banned? For breaking a non-exsistant rule?

There need to be new rules so that this kind of thing is encompassed, so we don't have all this drama all the time.

No there doesn't need to be new rules. People like Tim just shouldn't be banned for stupid reasons

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Why bring back Tim? So he can complain and act like a prick? He didn't want to be here, so he shouldn't stay. Instead, he should clear his name, that would be more noble of him rather than coming back here simply to be a schivitsbuban.

On a completely unrelated note, Baisden, I really enjoy the guy who's reviewing CZW videos for Rolling Germans. Thanks go to him for actually writing about one of my favorite indies on a site that most people would seek out for puro stuff.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Jingus didn't ban him.

Tim did something that was wrong.

What did Tim did was scummy- it was not wrong. How is reporting to an owner of a wrestling federation that his tapes are being sold illegally something 'wrong'?

He was banned. Wether or not he deserved to be banned (which I think he did),

Why do you think he should be banned? For breaking a non-exsistant rule?

No there doesn't need to be new rules. People like Tim just shouldn't be banned for stupid reasons

I didn't say that Jingus banned him. I said that Jingus has the POWER to ban people. There's a difference.

scummy=wrong. I hadn't read everything when I stated he deserved to be banned, upon reading SPidertwist, I think that perhaps it was a mistake.

And yeah Bob, there should be rules to cover this...SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. One way or another. It's Dames board and he can do what he wants, but he should have rules to back it up. How hard would it be to make up arule to cover things like this:

Rule: You do something wrong such as sending harrasing IM,PM,email,etc. to members and you get banned. You use private information to harass members you get banned. If we decide you've done something drastically wrong, you get banned.

Then make it so that it's a vote between the mods. 6 have to agree to the banning.

Or not. It doesn't matter. Dames doesn't give a shit about tsm anymore it seems.

I can't believe this is happening over wrestling tapes. Its only wrestling.

On a completely unrelated note, Baisden, I really enjoy the guy who's reviewing CZW videos for Rolling Germans. Thanks go to him for actually writing about one of my favorite indies on a site that most people would seek out for puro stuff.

Heh... you're thanking the wrong guy. I gave the reigns to Rolling Germans to Mike "Black Tiger" Campbell two months ago (if not longer) and he's the guy bringing in the talent.

Why bring back Tim? So he can complain and act like a prick? He didn't want to be here, so he shouldn't stay. Instead, he should clear his name, that would be more noble of him rather than coming back here simply to be a schivitsbuban.

What a load of shit. The guy knew his shit in Puro and Indy wrestling. He barely touched on threads outside of Indy and Puro (which is why he posted here in the first place) unless goaded into it. Who the hell are you or anyone to say that he didn't want to post here? BTW, he doesn't have to clear his name because he didn't do anything wrong in the first place. Apparently telling someone their goods are being sold illegally isn't wrong. Breaking a rule that doesn't exist on a message board isn't wrong.

He was banned unlawfully and should be unbanned.

I didn't say that Jingus banned him. I said that Jingus has the POWER to ban people. There's a difference.

Okay- I misinterpreted that.

scummy=wrong. I hadn't read everything when I stated he deserved to be banned, upon reading SPidertwist, I think that perhaps it was a mistake.

I still don't see how ratting out dealers to Rob Feinstein is wrong. I think he would like to know.

And yeah Bob, there should be rules to cover this...SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Here's an idea- Don't ban people for running to Rob Feinstein when someone in a TSM article plugs other tape dealers.

You do something wrong such as sending harrasing IM,PM,email,etc. to members and you get banned.

Tim didn't do that.

You use private information to harass members you get banned.

Tim didn't do that.

If we decide you've done something drastically wrong, you get banned.

Then make it so that it's a vote between the mods. 6 have to agree to the banning.

The rules are fine as they are now

Dames doesn't give a shit about tsm anymore it seems.

Considering that despite being unemployed he's still paying for the site and he devotes a lot of his time writing his Diatribes I think saying he doesn't give a shit anymore is a bit insulting.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay- I misinterpreted that.

I still don't see how ratting out dealers to Rob Feinstein is wrong. I think he would like to know.

And yeah Bob, there should be rules to cover this...SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Here's an idea- Don't ban people for running to Rob Feinstein when someone in a TSM article plugs other tape dealers.

You do something wrong such as sending harrasing IM,PM,email,etc. to members and you get banned.

Tim didn't do that.

You use private information to harass members you get banned.

Tim didn't do that.

If we decide you've done something drastically wrong, you get banned.

The rules are fine as they are now

Dames doesn't give a shit about tsm anymore it seems.

Considering that despite being unemployed he's still paying for the site and he devotes a lot of his time writing his Diatribes I think saying he doesn't give a shit anymore is a bit insulting.

I didn't say that Tim did those things Bob. Those are other things that people have brought up in this thread.

And Dames himself has said he doesn't care about TSM much anymore, so no I dion't think it's insulting at all.

What a load of shit. The guy knew his shit in Puro and Indy wrestling. He barely touched on threads outside of Indy and Puro (which is why he posted here in the first place) unless goaded into it. Who the hell are you or anyone to say that he didn't want to post here? BTW, he doesn't have to clear his name because he didn't do anything wrong in the first place. Apparently telling someone their goods are being sold illegally isn't wrong. Breaking a rule that doesn't exist on a message board isn't wrong.

He was banned unlawfully and should be unbanned.

Oh really, does acting like an arrogant piece of shit to people asking simple questions make him a valuable person to the board? And don't go running your mouth off on me, I could give a flying fuck about any of you wrestling snobs. I think he's full of shit, and if you want to back him up, I think you're full of shit. He was a dick to everyone, fuck, he's even running this place down at Coey's board. Sure, he was unjustifiably banned, but its not like he'll miss this fucking place. All he did was bitch and whine...rinse and repeat.

But you say you think he should've banned- Yet none of the rules you thought up or none of the rules currently would support this banning.

I think Dames is being way too hard on himself if he thinks at- The Diatribes are still top quality.

I didn't mind Tim Cooke- He was very helpful when it came to ROH

Guest cobainwasmurdered
But you say you think he should've banned- Yet none of the rules you thought up or none of the rules currently would support this banning.

I think Dames is being way too hard on himself if he thinks at- The Diatribes are still top quality.

I didn't mind Tim Cooke- He was very helpful when it came to ROH

I hadn't read everything when I stated he deserved to be banned, upon reading SPidertwist, I think that perhaps it was a mistake.

Did you miss that Bob? I reread the stuff and have changed my position to one of he didn't deserve to be banned but he's a jerl anyway so it doesn't matter.

And I think Dames still cares about the writing just not the messageboard.