TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Attn: Indy folder/Tape Trading People

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Okay-

I got your point CWM.

Tim wasn't the nicest of guys but that doesn't mean it's okay he was unjustly banned. It sets a dangerous precedent

This is a fucking message board, there isn't anything dangerous about it. Damn Bob, I was starting to like you, too.

Damnit.

What can I do to earn back your respect Banky? Post pictures of myself so you can mock me?

You stopped taking yourself so damned seriously.

Holy fuckin shit! WTF happened here?

Nobody asked if any of this was OK with DA. I am very disappointed. (kidding, seeing as how mere words are now being misinterpreted and all)

First, let me say that my dealings with Tim in the past have actually been pleasant. Tim answered any and all questions I had about whatever subject. Personally, I never had a problem with Tim or any of the supposed "snobs". Hell, even Coey has answered some of my questions when I asked for an answer. I do see where these guys do piss some of the posters here off. I also see some posters immediately lump people who watch more than WWE in a "snob" category and it sucks.

I do see where Dames and Co. are coming from and being it is their board and not a democracy, if Tim is gone, then he's gone. There isn't anything any of you can do about it except

A) bitch about Tim's banning

or

B) bitch about trying to justify it.

I do frequent the Spider Twist Board and they also have their own set of rules that I and everyone else who logs on must live by. If Chris feels that you suck and must be banned, then too bad. If Chris felt that because I suck or didn't contribute postitively to his board, then too fucking bad for me. Same thing applies here. It's Dames board and he, along with the mod squad can do whatever they feel. (which I feel is kind of happened)

I just more or less wanted to bring to light how some people call me out to be an elitist prick or snob because I watch wrestling from overseas as well as WWE. I also wanted to air out some shit that had stirred in my head while reading this Godforsaken thread.

END GAME

Guest Black Tiger

I wonder if Dames will add his two cents to this?

Either way it's been debated (in a masterly way) to death by now. Tim was banned and it was a mistake. You can try to justify it all you want, but that's the way it is.

Dames let BANKY come back for fuck's sake and he was 10 times worse than Cooke could ever try to be

Dames let BANKY come back for fuck's sake and he was 10 times worse than Cooke could ever try to be

If Cooke is whats right, than yes, I am 10 times worse.

Guest evenflowDDT
I've lost 5 minutes of my life reading this thread and I want it back.

Damn Tyler, you read fast.

Ah, no thread about someone being banned would be complete without Bob Barron putting on his ill-fitting Sojourner Truth cloak and complaining about the Grand Unfairness of Things. I generally like you, Bob, but you have so much sand up your vagina that you should be queefing pearls anyday now.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I wish I could draw, because that would be the greatest picture ever.

Pfffttbbbbt...tink..tink tink tinktinktinktink

While I admit some of my complainings about bannings was stupid-

Considering that Tim didn't break a rule to begin with and now we don't even know if he emailed RF- I think this banning is bullshit.

Ah, no thread about someone being banned would be complete without Bob Barron putting on his ill-fitting Sojourner Truth cloak and complaining about the Grand Unfairness of Things. I generally like you, Bob, but you have so much sand up your vagina that you should be queefing pearls anyday now.

Holy shit, Fuck you Tom, you made me do a spittake all over my screen. Fucking too funny.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The other way I pictured that scene was with one great sneezing expulsion, the pearls sailing like buckshot.

Guest OSIcon

I was going to wait to see when (well, rather if) Jingus did actually do a little checking to see if McGovern is telling the truth like he inferred he was going to do before I posting anything. However, I thought I would post this conversation that Tim sent along:

MDwiffle: so why are you lying

AnarchistPatrick: huh?

MDwiffle: about me ratting about tape dealers

AnarchistPatrick: I'm not the source

MDwiffle: they said you were

AnarchistPatrick: Jay asked if I'd back him up and I said yes

AnarchistPatrick: And that's as far as it goes

MDwiffle: ShooterJay Posted: Sep 29 2003, 12:09 AM

HOO HA!

Group: OaOast Mods

Member No.: 251

I was covering for Pat by not revealing him, same with that post on that board he made, at my request. That's it. He told me, if I was getting in some trouble about it- that he doesn't give two shits about his "net rep" and really no one should.

He's my source. The end.

Nobody can seem to get their story straight can they? There is so much that points to the fact (or at the very least the posibillity) that someone (namely McGovern) is lying about the whole thing. I think that is pretty obvious which is why there is noeed for me to continue debating anymore. Anyone who actually looks at the whole thing with an open mind can see that there is no solid "confirmation" that Tim did anything not to mention all the holes in the story.

I hoped (and still do hope) that Jingus or someone would look a little more into this to confirm that indeed Tim didn't email anybody. Maybe ask McGovern why he continually denies being the source (which doesn't make him that reliable), why a tape trader emailed him of all people, why the person "tim emailed" emailed the tape trader of all people, where the email is that he got from the tape trader, ect. Those very important quesitons could probably clear up the whole thing.

Though it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Oh well, as I said, its pretty clear that there is no "case" against Tim and the lack of continuity between Jingus/Shooter Jay and McGovern just adds onto that. It would be nice for the mods to find out they were wrong and admit it, but at the very least, everyone else can see that.

Paul

I was going to wait to see when (well, rather if) Jingus did actually do a little checking to see if McGovern is telling the truth like he inferred he was going to do before I posting anything. However, I thought I would post this conversation that Tim sent along:

MDwiffle: so why are you lying

AnarchistPatrick: huh?

MDwiffle: about me ratting about tape dealers

AnarchistPatrick: I'm not the source

MDwiffle: they said you were

AnarchistPatrick: Jay asked if I'd back him up and I said yes

AnarchistPatrick: And that's as far as it goes

MDwiffle: ShooterJay Posted: Sep 29 2003, 12:09 AM

HOO HA!

Group: OaOast Mods

Member No.: 251

I was covering for Pat by not revealing him, same with that post on that board he made, at my request. That's it. He told me, if I was getting in some trouble about it- that he doesn't give two shits about his "net rep" and really no one should.

He's my source. The end.

Nobody can seem to get their story straight can they? There is so much that points to the fact (or at the very least the posibillity) that someone (namely McGovern) is lying about the whole thing. I think that is pretty obvious which is why there is noeed for me to continue debating anymore. Anyone who actually looks at the whole thing with an open mind can see that there is no solid "confirmation" that Tim did anything not to mention all the holes in the story.

I hoped (and still do hope) that Jingus or someone would look a little more into this to confirm that indeed Tim didn't email anybody. Maybe ask McGovern why he continually denies being the source (which doesn't make him that reliable), why a tape trader emailed him of all people, why the person "tim emailed" emailed the tape trader of all people, where the email is that he got from the tape trader, ect. Those very important quesitons could probably clear up the whole thing.

Though it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Oh well, as I said, its pretty clear that there is no "case" against Tim and the lack of continuity between Jingus/Shooter Jay and McGovern just adds onto that. It would be nice for the mods to find out they were wrong and admit it, but at the very least, everyone else can see that.

Paul

How can you type with Coey's cock in your hand and Cooke's in your mouth?

Guest OSIcon

Wow, Banky, you really have a way with words. With witty and well thought out comments like that, you should be writing speeches for the President or something instead of wasting your talents here.

Let's see....I mentioned Chris Coey how many times? Maybe twice with one time being an answer to a question about Jingus. You've gone out of your way to mention Bob Barron a half a dozen times in this thread. Maybe that means you have some secret infatuation with him. Yea, I know that's a stupid, second-grade-esque insult and was meant as such just to show how retarded and completely unclever your comment was, Banky. Really, go take a run around the block or something to get out all of this pent up anger you seem to have that you are releasing through elemntary school insults in threads that you are adding nothing to.

All I am doing is proving that the moderators and Shooter Jay have been mislead and Tim didn't do anything at all. I was unaware that proving people wrong (and at the same time proving Tim was right) is equal to (as you elequently put it) "having his dick in my mouth." Next time I will try and remember that when I defend someone who has been wronglly accused and who can't defend himself (because he is banned).

Thanks for your contribution Banky.

P.S. Jingus - - Just so I know, do you plan on actually...you know... getting the real facts to this thing or just going on Patrick McGovern's word of mouth and leaving things as is? You seemed to comment earlier that were going to look into it, but seeing as that was two days ago, I get the feeling that hasn't happened.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I've never seen you post here before this stuff about Cooke. All you do is complain about his banning.

Banks' is right.

Wow, Banky, you really have a way with words. With witty and well thought out comments like that, you should be writing speeches for the President or something instead of wasting your talents here.

Let's see....I mentioned Chris Coey how many times? Maybe twice with one time being an answer to a question about Jingus. You've gone out of your way to mention Bob Barron a half a dozen times in this thread. Maybe that means you have some secret infatuation with him. Yea, I know that's a stupid, second-grade-esque insult and was meant as such just to show how retarded and completely unclever your comment was, Banky. Really, go take a run around the block or something to get out all of this pent up anger you seem to have that you are releasing through elemntary school insults in threads that you are adding nothing to.

All I am doing is proving that the moderators and Shooter Jay have been mislead and Tim didn't do anything at all. I was unaware that proving people wrong (and at the same time proving Tim was right) is equal to (as you elequently put it) "having his dick in my mouth." Next time I will try and remember that when I defend someone who has been wronglly accused and who can't defend himself (because he is banned).

Thanks for your contribution Banky.

P.S. Jingus - - Just so I know, do you plan on actually...you know... getting the real facts to this thing or just going on Patrick McGovern's word of mouth and leaving things as is? You seemed to comment earlier that were going to look into it, but seeing as that was two days ago, I get the feeling that hasn't happened.

OSIcon, I've always wanted to know:

Whats it like to piss out of a vagina? I never gotten a male's perspective about it before.

Guest OSIcon
I've never seen you post here before this stuff about Cooke. All you do is complain about his banning.

Banks' is right.

Naw...I've posted enough.

The only promotion I am really into these days is ROH so I am really only inclined to post in threads about them (which I have). I follow other indies and a little TNA/WWE but have nothing to say about them generally (except some criticism on TNA here and there), so I don't post much in those other forums. So if you don't want a lot of posts having to do with ROH or some other indies, then you would be right, you wouldn't see me posting a lot.

Make sense to you?

Banks' is right.

Naw...I've posted enough.

The only promotion I am really into these days is ROH so I am really only inclined to post in threads about them (which I have). I follow other indies and a little TNA/WWE but have nothing to say about them generally (except some criticism on TNA here and there), so I don't post much in those other forums. So if you don't want a lot of posts having to do with ROH or some other indies, then you would be right, you wouldn't see me posting a lot.

Make sense to you?

Holy shit, you're Jubuki.