TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

When did you start disliking HHH?

"start disliking"?!

That implies having at some point "liked" him, which most of us haven't.

Bullshit. Alot of us liked him before he returned from quad tear 01.

I started disliking/hating Triple H about the same time as everyone else. Returned too big, burried Jericho, too much Steph on Tv, etc.,.

Another thing that did it for me was the Royal Rumble match. RVD, one of the hottest guys in the company enters the rumble. Does some stuff for a minute. Crowd pops huge. Triple H walks over, pedigrees RVD, throws him over the top while the crowd sits stunned. Scott Keiths rant summed that up perfect. "Go figure."

I can't really say when I started disliking HHH...because I've never LIKED him to begin with. His ringwork (except for 2000 on until Raw is Quad, which was still highly overrated) has always been shitty, and he can't cut an interesting promo unless he's telling penis jokes. If he wasn't friends with the right people, he wouldn't have lasted past '96.

Actually he didn't throw RVD out. RVD entered the ring. Did some stuff....crowd popped like mad and then HHH just walked over and pedigreed him and then...WALKED OFF. Just left him laying there. Then Booker T. walked over and picked RVD up and threw him out.

What was even worse was that Austin stunned Booker T. and Booker sold it by turning around and jumping over the top rope.