TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Am I the only one?

Right now, there's just no heel presence on Raw. Flair and Orton aren't exactly a real threat to anyone by themselves, and Kane hasn't been that interesting in months. HHH might have gotten a little stale as champ, but he's better than Goldberg any day. The ratings went down last week, and they'll probably stay low until Trips comes back. The only positive is that when we finally do get HHH back, he'll hopefully be healthy enough to actually put on good matches again.

HHH clearly holds the ME heel spot in an iron grip if there are no credible heels to replace him. They might just push Orton up to ME or maybe even Batista (whenever he's due back).

I wouldn't mind if Batista never came back. The top heel needs to be Jericho. Unfortunately, he's already lost to the top face twice, so they screwed up there...

Right now, there's just no heel presence on Raw.

There's no heel presence on RAW because HHH has been made to look like the only credible heel for the last year. Love him or hate him, because of him, no other heel has truly recieved a push that remained stable and elevated that person to a true heel status. Everytime Jericho gets there, he's regulated to messing around in a feud like the announcers one he's currently in. Or in Kane's case, after being built up as an awesome heel, he sort of faded off and then basically has been demoted to working with a non-wrestler and making him look good. You can't be surprised that there's no heel presence when the only guy in the last year who was allowed to be a dominating heel isn't around.

Guest deadbeater

If Molly, Victoria and Gail combine to knock Goldberg out so they can get spending money for Cancun, well, those will be your three heels there.

Guest Duncan Eternia

I will miss HHH, but it will interesting to see if WWE actually seizes the oppurtunity to get someone else over big time...maybe Orton, maybe Christian...nah who am I kidding.......Here comes Nash

How can you all be so blind? It's blatantly obvious that the new heel presence on Raw, and the next World Heavyweight Champion, will be the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry. Did none of you see the fantastic promo he did? Is no-one else with me in proclaiming him as the heir apparent to Triple H's throne. I tell ya, Goldberg stands no chance.

Actually, Goldberg is a product of WCW and they've been throwing large amounts of money at Henry for YEARS with no reward... so in theory Goldbeg actually DOES stand no chance...

OK, new question. Henry or Nash? I take no responsibility for your inability to sleep at night after letting that combo into your brain.

Guest CronoT
Right now, there's just no heel presence on Raw. Flair and Orton aren't exactly a real threat to anyone by themselves, and Kane hasn't been that interesting in months. HHH might have gotten a little stale as champ, but he's better than Goldberg any day. The ratings went down last week, and they'll probably stay low until Trips comes back. The only positive is that when we finally do get HHH back, he'll hopefully be healthy enough to actually put on good matches again.

Yes; yes you are.

Guest Memphis
I wouldn't mind if Batista never came back.

People like you actually exist?

Goldberg doesn't look right with that belt. Due to Hunter being champion for so very long, I can only see him as the champ from now on.

Well done, Paul, you're scheme has worked. Instruct me what to do next.

Guest StevieNightHeat

Triple H maybe gone from Raw, but that doesnt stop him from making appearances "via satellite" he has to steal everyone's Heat, remember?

Guest CronoT
Yeah, that or he's just more over than everyone on the RAW roster.

Yeah, with Stephanie and Vince backing him up.

Guest CronoT
We need a HHH Count on RAW whil he's away. I'll wager his name gets mentioned at least a dozen times every show.

Only a dozen? It'll be a slow night, then.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

Ever see the movie Videodrome? Where the media figure guy Brian O'Blivion, or something like that, lives on and on even though he's already passed away because before he died he recorded an entire roomfull of videotapes on every conceivable subject he could be asked about. Then, whenever he has to make a TV appearance, his daughter just drags out the appropriate tape and everyone thinks he's still alive. That's Triple-H on RAW for the next thousand years. Enjoy.