TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The One and Only Raw Thread

Why does that girl jump when she shoots the shotgun in House of the Dead? That's a really dumb way to shoot a shot gun.

And where the hell do all of these guns come from, if it's at a party in the middle of the woods?

Guest Choken One

Or they can just mention the many times Lance was Jericho's errand boy...

So does this mean a Jericho/Storm feud?  That could actually be pretty good.

I dont think we've actually seen one, have we?

Not that I know of. And if WWE knew anything about booking a good feud they'd play off their Thrillseekers past.

Outside of Smarks, who would care about such a feud?

See that's what video clips and interviews are for. If the fans don't know then educate them.

That's what is so sad. Building off the little things are what make great feuds great. Yet WWE seems to think that you have to have some outlandish storyline before you can even have a feud.

The production has been really amateur hour lately.

Goldberg obviously coming out of broom closets, abrupt commercial breaks...

Funny seeing Lance and Christian wrestle each other, they were tag team champs last year.

Guest CronoT
Why does that girl jump when she shoots the shotgun in House of the Dead? That's a really dumb way to shoot a shot gun.

And where the hell do all of these guns come from, if it's at a party in the middle of the woods?

WWE Logic is spreading.....

That's what is so sad. Building off the little things are what make great feuds great. Yet WWE seems to think that you have to have some outlandish storyline before you can even have a feud.

I whole heartedly agree with you LaParkaYourCar. But the "Entertainment" in WWE says Outlandish Plots and Situations must be the product they put out.

Guest hhheld_down

so i decided to tune in to RAW, saw kane almost die.. pretty tight crash i guess.. why is shane not being arrested or chased by the cops is beyond me.. I mean Kane sets JR on fire and gets cuffed and chained for weeks and is a terrible monster and hideous human being.. shane almost kills kane like twice (tonight and the fire dumpster thing) and its all good cause shane was just defending himself so hes free to go... i dont understand the booking of that at all.. if they had mentioned shane being chased by cops or being arrested then it would be a little more logical.. but nope... i marked at first for it but ive died down quite about it.. and this whole blamin steve thing is old... austin didnt tell shane to almost kill him... austin didnt motivate shane, its SHANEs fault.. ya know the MCMAHONs fault god damnit! :firing: :firing:

I missed it, did Lance come out to that rap theme again? And where's Goldust?

Wow, Lance turning Face.....Who heres thinks Hell froze over?

Hells Frozen over quite a few times over the years...

the nWo's return, Goldberg coming back, HHH dropping his title twice...

I think this year is the first year that Storm has been a face since...what?  ECW?

Was he face in ECDub though?

When Storm was first brought in he was. Correct me if Im wrong