TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Great Acts of Stupidity

Guest TheLukester

I appreciate your reassurance, CoreyLazarus416. I must admit to not being the biggest Ernest fanatic myself. I am not sure why the video was in my house. I thought that Zoe and I could possibly get a good laugh at the expense of the film. This was lamentably not the case.

I appreciate your reassurance, CoreyLazarus416.  I must admit to not being the biggest Ernest fanatic myself.  I am not sure why the video was in my house.  I thought that Zoe and I could possibly get a good laugh at the expense of the film.  This was lamentably not the case.

Alright, I smell gimmick poster. No one actually talks this way. Do they? :huh:

Guest TheLukester

This is the second instance of someone insulting my writing, so forgive if what I am about to say seems cross. I do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I am not insulting the way that you speak, Bosstones Fan. I would never insult the way that anyone speaks. That is rude and uncalled for. My writing may seem stilted, but that is only because I am new to internet message board posting. I am hopeful that my writing will improve in the coming weeks.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Having sex with this girl Bridget, without a condom.

meandbridgit.jpg

Hell, look at her? Biggest whore ever, I probably have an STD thanks to her.

As a banned poster once said "The thought of Mole fornicating frightens me"

*Pats Mole's head*

Guest Boo_Bradley
This is the second instance of someone insulting my writing, so forgive if what I am about to say seems cross. I do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I am not insulting the way that you speak, Bosstones Fan. I would never insult the way that anyone speaks. That is rude and uncalled for. My writing may seem stilted, but that is only because I am new to internet message board posting. I am hopeful that my writing will improve in the coming weeks.

backlund-bob01.jpg

I deplore you stealing my gimmick. You PLEBIAN!

On Surf Lifesaving Camp, I fell of the top bunk when I was wid awake, talking. We were talking about something or other and I went to roll to my left, but instead of rolling onto the mattress I thought was there, I rolled on to thin air and dropped about 2 meters on to a bag, BOUNCED of it and knocked my head on the metal steps on the bunk opposite mine. Needless to say , I suffered a concussion from it. but the only solace I get out of it is that I was still able to have fun and join in on games like Spotlight at midnight at the golf course next to the SLSC and a game of beach rugby, while being treated like a king by teachers and not have to do the long ass runs and swims they had to do in order to get the Bronze Lifesaving Medallion

Day after Memorial Day got too drunk on an empty stomach about 35 miles away from my house, and I didn't know exactly how to get home.

The result, a battle with a guard rail and losing about one-third of my savings account.

Guest El Satanico

Of course it's best to not do it, but you aren't always too drunk to drive.

According to the police you may be too drunk to drive, but their limits are low to begin with.

I just don't understand the drunk driving stories. Why get drunk and drive? I mean are you completely brain dead?

Its because until you get a DUI or wreck your car, there is a feeling that you are not too drunk to drive.

Not necessarily right, but that's probably most people's line of thinking.

I once wiped my ass and then blew my nose with the same tissue.

Nah, not really,couldn't think of much else. Oh wait, posting that. Yeah.

A girl, driving drunk, rear ended a truck with about 9 mexicans in it, then, when she got spooked, tried to back away, and backed into a tree.

Only 9?...

They were on the way to pick up the rest of the family ;)

Guest Boo_Bradley
I once wiped my ass and then blew my nose with the same tissue.

My cousin did that when he was 5...

He also slammed the toliet seat on his penis...

yup