TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Cool Rock!

The ad/infomercial for this was the greatest ever. The way the songs flowed into each other on the ad were almost like a song itself. My friends and I would rehearse the ad over and over and still do today to much hysterics. The ad still comes on a few times a year, usually on TBS. When it does, its a special occasion.

"Love lives up where we belong...Baby come to me...Joaaaaaaana...Think of Laura". " So don't forget me when i'm gone...Lean on me!" Hahahahahha

coolrock.jpg

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

I used to do exactly the same thing, putting emphasis on "Lean On Me," because it just sounds so goofy and out of place.

Guest El Satanico

I like the Kidz Bop ad in a "oh my god what the hell are they exposing my ears to, please make it stop" way.

From way back in the day:

Black guy walks past with a rap blaring boom box.

Two drunk rednecks: "Man, whatver happened to real music?"

Tracklist of the collection scrolls by as they headbang in the background. All hair metal, every song has the word Hell in the title. Can't remember what that was called... something about hell I assume.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

There was a Southern Rock Compilation that came with a poster of a half naked woman and featured the song "Tuff Enuff"

Can't remember the name though.

There was a Southern Rock Compilation that came with a poster of a half naked woman and featured the song "Tuff Enuff"

Can't remember the name though.

I'm pretty sure it was called....Southern Rock. I still see ads for it. It was where I first heard that song, Hold On Loosely. The album was pretty much standard Redneck Road Trip music.