TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Scott Keith Ten Years Ago

Hey, it's another thread about ME!

Great little recap of the history of RS.com and the rest by Steve Rogers at the end, although dragging up my opinions as a 19-year old Comp Sci student from RSPW seems a bit obsessive to me. God bless Google.

The issue of being burned out on wrestling isn't, I'm afraid, as simplistic as people would like to make it, but it's not entirely off-track either.

Guessing someone emailed this thread to him. To paraphrase the Andre poster, "Scott Keith has a posse"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

*grabs a tire iron and length of chain*

Scooter talkin' shit?

Anyway long story short, Shannon wigs out and quits the internet (he has since returned but with some weird poetry blog site that is too out there that only the Ultimate Warrior would be able to decipher)

That would be SHE. Sean Shannon came out as a transsexual some time ago. Really.

I try checking out Sean's site every so often. I always get the impression that it's basically an ongoing suicide note...

As for Keith, I don't have much to say about him, apart from enjoying his PPV rants. Although I have to wonder how much longer he'll go (and how much worse the WWE product will get) before he finally quits.

-Ben

Guest Basswitch
Seriously, how many people do you know with 3 first names making up their entire name? His parents had a good sense of humour.

I've Got 3 also

I think its some sort of cruel joke the world is playin on me. Any minute now Someones gonna jump out from under my bed and be like "YOUVE BEEN PUNKED" Your real name only has 2 first names in it.

What about this site and when?

Dames

From the Smackdown rant recieved on May 15/03:

- Plug time, but just a brief one, as first-timer Nik Johnson wrote an

interesting piece about the importance of winning and losing in wrestling

and how it can vary strangely sometimes. Check it out --

http://thesmartmarks.com/artman/publish/ar...ticle_891.shtml

From The Smackdown Rant recieved on July 3/03:

- Controversy reigns, as RetroRob with TheSmartmarks.com conducted an

interview with Trish Stratus that was TOO HOT FOR THE WWE! One of

the tidbits she may or may not have dropped was ownership of my book and

a general appreciation of my rants. However, it appears that

TrishStratus.com has thrown a tantrum and declared the interview a fake

because Big Brother didn't oversee it. And the WWE wonders why the

internet is so negative towards them

The most puzzling thing I've ever read from Scott Keith is this part of his Great American Bash 1999 rant:

- Alleged main event, WCW World title: Big Poochie v. Randy Sewage. It should be noted that this is Nash's first title defense, EVER. Nash gets a quick flurry of offense and then Savage takes over with CHOKING! PUNCHING! KICKING! He's the most dangerous man in our sport, you know. Miss Madness hits the dropkick off the top rope...and Savage hits the elbow! Oh no, how can Nash possibly kick out of the move that was banned for injuring too many people! The suspense is killing me! Oh, thank god, he kicked out. Nash hits the powerbomb, and the ho train runs in. Nash fights them off...AND SID RUNS IN! HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! Match is thrown out, but holy shit! Call the match -**.

The Bottom Line: Well, the ending saves it from worst PPV ever, but man was the first 99% of this show a write-off. Of course, only 12 people probably ordered it to begin with, but I KNOW Nash v. Sid will draw for the next PPV. Assuming he sticks around that long.

I mean, what the hell was Keith thinking? Sid vs. Nash will draw for the next PPV? A Sid run-in saves a show from "Worst PPV Ever" distinction, and is worthy of a "HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!"? I'd love to hear an explanation for this one, I'm guessing it involves a 40 of vodka or something...

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Sid returned from Softball season.

Or he was being VERY sarcastic.

Guest JacK

Ahh, thanks for that; now I know who he is, besides some guy who stopped getting TNA just because he couldn't afford it or wanted to have a bitch or something like that.

It's not my fault, really, I don't go to very many internet wrestling sites, the proliferation of pop-up windows shits me no end, and I don't wanna get any software that stops them, as I am very lazy.

Guest Joe_G
The most puzzling thing I've ever read from Scott Keith is this part of his Great American Bash 1999 rant:

- Alleged main event, WCW World title: Big Poochie v. Randy Sewage. It should be noted that this is Nash's first title defense, EVER. Nash gets a quick flurry of offense and then Savage takes over with CHOKING! PUNCHING! KICKING! He's the most dangerous man in our sport, you know. Miss Madness hits the dropkick off the top rope...and Savage hits the elbow! Oh no, how can Nash possibly kick out of the move that was banned for injuring too many people! The suspense is killing me! Oh, thank god, he kicked out. Nash hits the powerbomb, and the ho train runs in. Nash fights them off...AND SID RUNS IN! HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! Match is thrown out, but holy shit! Call the match -**.

The Bottom Line: Well, the ending saves it from worst PPV ever, but man was the first 99% of this show a write-off. Of course, only 12 people probably ordered it to begin with, but I KNOW Nash v. Sid will draw for the next PPV. Assuming he sticks around that long.

I mean, what the hell was Keith thinking? Sid vs. Nash will draw for the next PPV? A Sid run-in saves a show from "Worst PPV Ever" distinction, and is worthy of a "HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!"? I'd love to hear an explanation for this one, I'm guessing it involves a 40 of vodka or something...

It was shocking because Sid was fired from WCW in 1993 for stabbing Arn Anderson with a pair scissors, and suffice to say few thought he would ever return to the company. It was a pretty big deal at the time, but soon Sid was back to his comical interviews and feuding with Goldberg over rental cars.