TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

IQ test.

I love how everyone on this board so far is so intelligent. It also says I'm a Visual Mathematician, which is incredibly wrong. But that IQ test was kind of stupid, some of the questions were subjective and someone with a different mindset would do badly regardless of their intellect. And no I'm not just pissed off because I'm the lowest so far. Okay, I am, but that's because I'm obviously more intelligent but this test failed to detect that, thus rendering it crappy.

I got a 127 so rejoice that someone got lower than you.

Of course I got a 181 on a real one when I was in the 9th grade, but those things aren't really a grade of intelligence anyway. If you can get patterns pretty well, are pretty good in math, and know lots of usless information, you too can be considered a genius.

I just took that damn test Friday. I got 126, and apparently I'm a word warrior...if that means I get to run around here with face paint and arm tassles, it's all good.

Guest Fook

I got 134, which is the lowest I've ever gotten on an iq test.

That'll teach me not to take one as soon as I wake up.

The test is bullshit. I got 136, which is below what I score on any reputable scientific IQ test. It also labeled me as a "visual mathematician". Seeing as how I scored 110 points higher on my verbal SATs than my math, how does that make sense?

The test is flawed. They left out Question #41: "Do you think that this test will accurately measure your IQ or tell you anything meaningful about yourself? (YES/NO)" If you answer YES, the test should calculate your semi-final IQ based on your answers to the previous questions, and then automatically deduct 100 points to determine your final IQ.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I got a 136, but I think I'm handling it better than Jingus.

Also, I think all IQ tests are equal parts bull and shit.

Come on, everyone here has gotten above 100 quite easily. Is this board truly so above average intelligence. I am under the impression this IQ test is really stupid. Ironic, really.

Dammit, I am of the same intelligence as fucking Alfdog. Im a visual mathematician as well.

Guest Choken One

i went with a A-C-A-C-B pattern and got 113...

took the normal test on my own and got 136.

This test is broke.

I got a -100

Jesus, do I have to walk you through the gimmick?

Okay, you come in and write a summary of the thread and give star ratings. And say shit like "I love shoot comments that....blahblahblah"

Dammitt do the damn thing right or don't do it at all.

The test is flawed. They left out Question #41: "Do you think that this test will accurately measure your IQ or tell you anything meaningful about yourself? (YES/NO)" If you answer YES, the test should calculate your semi-final IQ based on your answers to the previous questions, and then automatically deduct 100 points to determine your final IQ.

looks like somebody's upset about their double-digit score.