TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

People Don't Like Me

Guest TheGame2705
Punch, I definately don't hate you. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't kick you directly in the balls though.

thank you.

I'd return the kick as hard as possible because YOU piss me off. So many unfounded claims you make as well.

Man this thread is about everyone hating everyone else. We need another one of those threads like we had a little while ago.

"Who do you hate....and why?" Who has the grapefruits to make it!

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Man this thread is about everyone hating everyone else. We need another one of those threads like we had a little while ago.

"Who do you hate....and why?" Who has the grapefruits to make it!

Done

Um, I don't have a problem with you. Your posts bring me great laughter. Even after being proven wrong a dozen times over in the TNA folder, you still fight on. That amuses me.

The MLW thread 1 Inch Punch created is the only one I've REALLY looked at and he seemed to have a valid point.

Your problem is you go on about it being your 'opinion' but you state it as fact. I wouldnt have a problem if you didn't do that.

Guest TheGame2705

I like him because he has a tattoo on the small of his back. That means he wants to get fucked.

I like him because he has a tattoo on the small of his back. That means he wants to get fucked.

Seriously?

*thinks of some hot chicks at school today*

Hehehehehe....

Guest TheGame2705

Girls do it because all of them do.

Guys do it when they want to show that they're into getting assfucked.

Ah......*makes note to never get tatoo on lower back*

Guest TheGame2705

Ah......*makes note to get tatoo on lower back for Game*

That's the spirit

Ah......*makes note to get tatoo on lower back for Game*

That's the spirit

What!? Umm.......you never told me what you wanted it to say.... I mean...I'm not gay!

The MLW thread 1 Inch Punch created is the only one I've REALLY looked at and he seemed to have a valid point.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Shut the Fuck Up

Guest Dynamite Kido
I'd return the kick as hard as possible because YOU piss me off. So many unfounded claims you make as well.

such as.......the fact your a mediocre gimmick poster? I don't think that's unfounded though.....

Did anyone notice that he COMPLETELY ignored my reason for dislike and went straight to the part that I gave him a little bit of credit. As they say 'It's The Little Things' and THAT was annoying.

Let me remind you.

Journalists are supposed to be objective. You are NOT objective. You state opinion as fact and generally start arguements deliberately and you came here KNOWING you were starting an arguement. I didn't like your opinions on not watching ROH because of RF. I would just stick it to him ( which I do ) and get tapes from other places. I do it because I have no choice though.

Guest TheGame2705

such as.......the fact your a mediocre gimmick poster? I don't think that's unfounded though.....

How am I a gimmick poster? I'm talking about your 10 worker list where you named names without any explanations and then had the nerve to criticize my list.

Guest Dynamite Kido

^And your positive it was me? Give me a link for it and I'd gladly write an explaination......

Did anyone notice that he COMPLETELY ignored my reason for dislike and went straight to the part that I gave him a little bit of credit.

No

Journalists are supposed to be objective. You are NOT objective. You state opinion as fact and generally start arguements deliberately and you came here KNOWING you were starting an arguement. I didn't like your opinions on not watching ROH because of RF. I would just stick it to him ( which I do ) and get tapes from other places. I do it because I have no choice though.

Hey, ya know what, Fuck you. I'm currently freelancing for one of Ireland's biggest Sunday Newspapers (on top of college, which means my social life is minimal), and I'm as objective as i can be writing for it. I come on this board for a release, only for two fags called Syxx2001 and Mad Dog to try and ban me because I have a different opinion

You people make me sick

Hey, ya know what, Fuck you. I'm currently freelancing for one of Ireland's biggest Sunday Newspapers (on top of college, which means my social life is minimal), and I'm as objective as i can be writing for it. I come on this board for a release, only for two fags called Syxx2001 and Mad Dog to try and ban me because I have a different opinion

You people make me sick

Good god that paper must suck.

Well, i dont either, but since Ripper seems content to flame the shit out of me, I'll continue to say what i like

Well, i dont either, but since Ripper seems content to flame the shit out of me, I'll continue to say what i like

I would say something, but since you already admitted that what you wrote had no purpose...I won't.

I would say something, but since you already admitted that what you wrote had no purpose...I won't.

And when did i say that asshole.