TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

PROMO: Being Mongrel

Walking through the darkened back streets of Philadelphia, The Maori Badass Va’aiga. The man who just debuted his most lethal move, the Va’aiga Stinger onto his former tag team partner Dace Night. The man who just helped end Silent’s long and storied career. The man who shocked every single SWF fan with his actions at the Wheeling Civic Center has taken a little journey up to Philly to see an old acquaintance.

Knocking on the door of a back street tattoo parlour, a familiar accent drifts across the air, as the dulcet tones of a native New Zealander greet the SWF Superstar.

Hemi: Come in.

Va’aiga steps through the door and is greeted with a warm smile from the heavily tattooed Maori who greets him with a smile and a touch of fists.

Hemi: Kia ora, my friend.

Va’aiga: Kia ora, Mr Muliaina.

Hemi: Va’aiga Tu’ipolotu. Been too long my friend. Way too long.

Va’aiga: You see the show?

Hemi: Never miss an episode. That move you hit on that Dace guy. That was brutal, man. Totally brutal.

Va’aiga: Damn straight. Something had to be done to put my name on the map. Something brutal. Something nasty. And that, my friend, is the Stinger.

Hemi: Where you learn it?

Va’aiga: Saw some little guy doing it out of this city. Thing is, you get a 300lb Maori smashing some sucka’s head into the ground with it, it’s causing that much more damage.

Hemi: Just brutal, man. So why you have to do it to Dace?

Va’aiga: I didn’t. But you want to know more on that, you gotta watch Storm. My reasons… are my reasons. I expect some folks to disagree. But I don’t expect my brothers to disagree, man.

Hemi: I hear that. Noone gives a brother a break, you gotta make your own.

The pair touch fists again.

Hemi: So what brings the Maori Badass to my little parlour.

Va’aiga: I’m fed up of this corporate image bullshit. I don’t want to be the Maori they want. I want to be the Maori I AM.

Hemi: I spotted the goatee has gone west. And the Lomu tuft.

Va’aiga: Gone for a reason my brother. I want the Moko done.

Hemi: How much man? You going for the chin and cheek job?

Va’aiga: No man. Full face. I want the full god damn tattoo job. I want to look Mongrel. Hell I AM Mongrel.

Hemi: You know I’m breed for life, man. Welcome to the dark side.

Va’aiga: Damn straight. How long this bitch take to set?

Hemi: Four to five man. You’ll be clear for the next card.

Va’aiga: Do it man. Get the fuck on with it.

Hemi: You do know this is gonna hurt. And I mean a load more than your arms did.

Va’aiga: Like a little pain ever scared the Maori Badass.

Hemi: The get your ass down on that recliner.

Spin on to later as the Maori Badass stands form the chair. Va’aiga stares at his reflection in the mirror, his face covered in intricate dark blue tribal patterns, swirls and curves marking all over his face, covering nearly everything but beneath his eyes and his lips. Va’aiga turns and cracks a malicious smile through the mass of ancient tribal tattoos.

Va’aiga: Suckas ain’t gonna know what hit them.

And with a low growl…

Va’aiga: Boo-Yah!

Fade out.

It's an insult to a Maori used by the colonists turned on it's head, kinda of like "Nigga" is to sections of the African American community. The biggest Maori gang in New Zealand is the Mongrel Mob and is something like a cross between the Crypts and the Hell's Angels.

So now you know.

Guest Suicide King

I swear, everyone thinks I am an idiot just because I'm American. I knew that, V, I just was giving you shit. ;)

Well, as if we needed further proof, you're now officially the scariest motherfucker in the WF. Why must you always be with the killing and the ass-rending? And tattos of SCARINES on YOUR FACE? Jesus that's hardcore. I fear for all of you.

::enjoys retirement home rocking chair and lemonade::

And again I say, check the Haka link on my stats (it's above the entrance video bit) to see what these look like done properly, with the moving, shouting and banging of spears on shields.

maori.jpg

Yeah, JD doesn't have shit on Va'aiga. Then again, JD never had shit on Strangler, but I'm having trouble coming up with an accurate comparison.

...yes, that's my comment. Now enjoy your 120 hits or whatever.

-Z