TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EternallyLazy

Brocks next feud... Benoit?

Guest EternallyLazy

from the sunday news update at observer.com

*Chris Benoit vs. A-Train - Benoit is in line for title shots soon with Lesnar. Benoit almost never has a bad match and this should be no exception, but it probably won't be the caliber of what you expect from Benoit on PPV

hmmmm...

Guest bort

I would think that Eddie Gurrero should get the fued instead of Benoit, its gonna take alot to rebulid him i think.......I guess this mean Eddie will be fueding with chavo sooner than later

Guest Mulatto Heat

Eddie/Brock should be at WrestleMania, not Survivor Series.

But feel free to tell me why that shouldn't be.

Guest Anglesault
Eddie/Brock should be at WrestleMania, not Survivor Series.

But feel free to tell me why that shouldn't be.

You can have Eddy win in Texas.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Fuck Brock. Give Benoit the Title and have him vs. an established good worker at WM.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Is it really THAT important? It's not like Texas is the only place where Eddy is over.

But a Mania win will have (1) a slow build (2) a bigger stage (3) the culmination of a insipirational story and (4) the opportunity to get past this Chavo stuff with time to spare.

Guest Anglesault
One could only assume that Angle/Cena are still going to feud,

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Guest Anglesault
Is it really THAT important? It's not like Texas is the only place where Eddy is over.

But a Mania win will have (1) a slow build (2) a bigger stage (3) the culmination of a insipirational story and (4) the opportunity to get past this Chavo stuff with time to spare.

What Chavo stuff.

One could only assume that Angle/Cena are still going to feud,

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Oh please you had to know it would happen. Angle got the best of him this past week so WWE even-steven booking means Cena wins tonight thus meaning the feud will continue.

Guest Mulatto Heat

What Chavo stuff.

You haven't heard the rumors of an Eddie/Chavo feud?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

But UT Won his PPV match v. Cena and lost the blow off..

But Angle is constantly booked like shit so he gets job duties to Cena now.

Guest EternallyLazy
I personally think Brock/Benoit feud would put on a much better story at WM then Brock/Eddy. All they have to do is copy the Benoit/Angle feud from early this year, promo to promo.

NO!!!

If they do Brock/Benoit, they need to just base the feud around actions, NOT promos... Brock vs. Benoit on the mic?!? *shudders*

But UT Won his PPV match v. Cena and lost the blow off..

But Angle is constantly booked like shit so he gets job duties to Cena now.

That match on Smackdown was not the blow off. That was just to set up Taker/A-Train.

And nothing wrong with Benoit's promo's about him putting up everything in his life to get that once chance at winning the one title he has never held. And put Heyman back with Brock, please.

Guest Anglesault

What Chavo stuff.

You haven't heard the rumors of an Eddie/Chavo feud?

They're not really gonna do that are they?

Because when I look at Eddie, I don't say

"Ya know, he's right at the cusp of being a big time player, and if he could only have a multi-month midcard feud with his marginally over nephew, he'd be a SUPERSTAR!"

Oh please you had to know it would happen. Angle got the best of him this past week so WWE even-steven booking means Cena wins tonight thus meaning the feud will continue. 

Oh, I just don't care anymore. Just have Cena win tonight, remind everyone that Angle is the only person of any value that cena has ever beat (just to bury everyone) and END THIS MESS.

Guest EternallyLazy

I wouldn't put it past WWE putting the belt on Benoit for a token one month title reign... just to do it and finally resolve the story of Benoit and his dream to become champion. Hey, it's better than Benoit fighting A-Train every week

I wouldn't put it past WWE putting the belt on Benoit for a token one month title reign... just to do it and finally resolve the story of Benoit and his dream to become champion. Hey, it's better than Benoit fighting A-Train every week

They've yet to give Brock a good title run so far...so I don't see it happening. But I would like the title "Former WWE Champion" Chris Benoit

Guest EternallyLazy
But he lost it to the friggin Big Show in a bad angle. He only had it 3-4 months

that wasn't a bad angle... it was surprisingly good, and for the first time since I can remember, they made Show look like a legit threat again

Guest hhheld_down

I dont give a damn if brock/beniot do fight for the wwe title at the Survivor Series, as long as there is not one, not two, but THREE mcmahon matches (or so rumored), I wont be ordering.

Guest Mulatto Heat
It's too late now. Benoit's finished.

You wish.

They're not really gonna do that are they?

Because when I look at Eddie, I don't say

"Ya know, he's right at the cusp of being a big time player, and if he could only have a multi-month midcard feud with his marginally over nephew, he'd be a SUPERSTAR!"

'Sault, did I say that it would be multi-month?

And I don't try to understand WWE Logic, I just refer to it.

Brock's first title run was good.

Agreed. He was more credible back then as opposed to this heel title reign.

Mullato Heat, Benoit is done. For his own health he should retire in the next few months before he seriously injures his back or neck. He'll never get the belt so stop blowing him.