TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

HHH & Stephanie wedding, this Saturday

I'll give them credit for one thing as I had assumed they'd subject us to televising the damn thing live. Of course they are cancelling house shows to accomodate it.

Big fucking deal, they won't have a couple house shows in Pigonhole fuck Iowa this weekend.

Could it be because the Daughter of the Boss, whom alot of people in the company watched grow up in their very eyes, along with Triple H one of the boys is getting married. Just because RVD doesn't like HHH, doesn't mean no one else does either, matter of fact, no one seems to like RVD rather.

For Shame, that those people would rather see them get married then to put on another show in some waterhole town.

Yes because I'm sure EVERYONE looooooooves HHH and Steph. I'm sure its required everyone be there like the bachelor party.

Guest Choken One
I'll give them credit for one thing as I had assumed they'd subject us to televising the damn thing live. Of course they are cancelling house shows to accomodate it.

Big fucking deal, they won't have a couple house shows in Pigonhole fuck Iowa this weekend.

Could it be because the Daughter of the Boss, whom alot of people in the company watched grow up in their very eyes, along with Triple H one of the boys is getting married. Just because RVD doesn't like HHH, doesn't mean no one else does either, matter of fact, no one seems to like RVD rather.

For Shame, that those people would rather see them get married then to put on another show in some waterhole town.

Yes because I'm sure EVERYONE looooooooves HHH and Steph. I'm sure its required everyone be there like the bachelor party.

It wasn't a requirement to be at the Party....and nothing happened to anyone that didn't show up.

Think about this...Would the wrestlers rather spend a day hanging out together having a few drinks and dancing a little in celebration of a joyous occasion like marriage or risk more injuries for 2000 hicks in Waterhole Nowhere?

If Triple was truely a EVIL, VICIOUS dicator like you fucking nitwits blindly believe from the forced fed trite from idiots like Keller, wouldn't he be forcing them to WRESTLE while he enjoys a weekend off partying with his wife?

No, This weekend The wrestlers were given the weekend off...Most were likely invited and most will so up not because they are sucking up but as a sign of respect, Someone invites you to the most important moment of their lives...It's respectful to be there...not fly back home to your little Comic Book store because you hold a grudge.

The wrestlers likely look forward to nice relaxing week off where they can unwind...

But i guess that's not possible because Triple H is evil and ruthless right?

Please.

OK, that was a bit harsh but I think it was true.

Being cruel to be kind ?

Anyways, things will stay as they were for the past year or so, with HHH ruling, RAW sucking, and everything else sucking with it. How much worse CAN it get ?

I know what RD Reynolds has said many times in the past, but I'll say it anyway:

-Trish suddenly turns on Jericho despite him saving her a week ago from a Richards/Victoria beating, slaps him, challenges him to a match on PPV, and then beats him cleanly with Jericho only getting in 3 moves. Jericho then jobs to Mark Jyndrak or Garrison Cade on Heat, then cuts a shoot promo saying "Fuck this damn company, I have decided to retire from wrestling FOREVER! No TNA, no ROH, no MLW, and I'm not even going back to Japan! I have had it with the McMahons' and HHH's bullshit! 4 years ago, I came here looking to be a SERIOUS main-eventer to escape my past in WCW, not some lame-duck Undisputed Champion who had to clean up dog shit 3 years later and then job to HHH at Wrestlemania, along with jobbing to John Cena for 3 weeks in July of last year! So as far as I'm concerned, I'll be touring with Fozzy and taking care of my wife and child for the rest of my life! Thank you to all the fans who have supported me throughout my career, it's just unfortunate that I have to do retire so early."

-Benoit turns heel, only to job to Scotty 2 Hotty or Rikishi on Smackdown and then at a PPV. Benoit also gets frustrated and retires.

-Eddy Guerrero feuds with Chavo and loses every match they have against each other, then Eddy jobs to a normal Velocity jobber. Eddy retires as well.

-HHH officially turns Raw into the "HHH Show" by having EVERY match, EVERY segment, etc. dedicated to him.

I'm sure the rest of you can figure out what happens to RVD, Booker T, and the others.

marabou_stork2_small.JPG

AND

jabba%20the%20hutt%20pic2.JPG

WILL BE WED IN HOLY MATRIMONY. PERFORMING THE CEREMONIES WILL BE:

brotherlove.jpg

ALL THE PREPARATIONS WERE PROVIDED BY:

devil-2.jpg

Congratulations to the lovely couple!!

Yup, I'm looking forward to that Wrestler X Vs. WWE Chairman HHH feud soon to come in the future.

I'm tired of trying to look at the bright side.

At this rate, I'll be SHOCKED if RVD renews his contract.

Our only hope is for a younger, more HOSS of a wrestler to come whisk Stephanie away. Trips will NEVER kick her to the curb. He is so much smarter than Hogan.

HHH will NEVER dump or screw over Steph. BUT, Steph could start thinking she could do better than HHH. She probably looks at Ric Flair and figures HHH will end up like that some day.

I must add though that it would be a pain in the ass to have to go to someone's wedding if you really didn't like the person much. The married wrestlers that don't care for HHH much (Not necessarily hating him) would probably much rather stay at home for a nice, relaxing weekend that go boozing with the boys. However, I'm sure the bachelors can't wait to get wild during and after the wedding.

Eh, I dunno.

Our only hope is for a younger, more HOSS of a wrestler to come whisk Stephanie away.  Trips will NEVER kick her to the curb.  He is so much smarter than Hogan.

HHH will NEVER dump or screw over Steph. BUT, Steph could start thinking she could do better than HHH. She probably looks at Ric Flair and figures HHH will end up like that some day.

I don't think so.

HHH will probably end up more along the lines of Superstar Billy Graham--but at least he'll be provided for.

Guest Choken One

It's NOT a requirement but it's generally considered disrespectful to just NOT show up which we know RVD won't even bother to say "Hey, Guys...Going back to cali to run my comic shop enjoy your bar mitzvah or whatever"...

The wedding is pretty close to homebase anyways (I'm Assuming)...

Vince is pretty much giving the boys free chance to get loaded on HIS dime.

If Triple was truely a EVIL, VICIOUS dicator like you fucking nitwits blindly believe from the forced fed trite from idiots like Keller, wouldn't he be forcing them to WRESTLE while he enjoys a weekend off partying with his wife?

No, This weekend The wrestlers were given the weekend off...Most were likely invited and most will so up not because they are sucking up but as a sign of respect, Someone invites you to the most important moment of their lives...It's respectful to be there...not fly back home to your little Comic Book store because you hold a grudge.

The wrestlers likely look forward to nice relaxing week off where they can unwind...

But i guess that's not possible because Triple H is evil and ruthless right?

Please.

Oh please don't tie me in with the other morons. I have a mind of my own and rarely ever take anything seriously said by the Torch or 1bob. Go see how many posts I make in those "news" threads created everday.

If you actually believe that everyone is going to the wedding because they want be their then you are one delusional WWE fanboy. If I'm a wrestler and I'm not friends with either Paul or Stephanie why would I go to their wedding? I'd go because I don't want to get any shit for not going from the people above just as I would at any other job where the daughter of the boss, who happens to have a job only because her daddy is the CEO of the company, is getting married.

I don't even like RVD. I think he's shitty a worker who can occasionaly pull off some entertaining spots and if I were Vince I would fired him already by now because he obviously doesn't want to be there.

Oh who said HHH is the ruthless one? I'd say Steph is the one I'd worry about more.

The WWE will go down because they failed to create new stars and stopped making money

And HHH and his relationship to Steph had NOTHING to do with this?

*Recalls HHH going over Jericho, Benoit and Angle in respective feuds in 2000*

*Recalls HHH/Steph/Angle love triangle and how the only person to be powerful enough to break them up was.... HHH.*

This marriage *is* bad for the company and therefore bad for *us* as wrestling fans.

I think we should set up a fund and send Stephanie and Paul an Xbox and Linkin Park's new CD for wedding gifts. That way, the holy trinity of ULTIMATE would be together: HHH-deeXboX!1!!!!11-andOMG LINKIN PArK!!!11!!!

He is so much smarter than Hogan.

No, he's not. Hogan was able to stay on top WITHOUT having the date the bosses girl. If HHH wasn't dating Steph after the shitty year he's been having you would be nowhere near the top.

Guest PowerPB13

We may see the first ever run-in on a wedding in two days' time.

As for this being the end of WWE, you can't kill a fed that's already dead.

-Patrick

The WWE will go down because they failed to create new stars and stopped making money

And HHH and his relationship to Steph had NOTHING to do with this?

*Recalls HHH going over Jericho, Benoit and Angle in respective feuds in 2000*

*Recalls HHH/Steph/Angle love triangle and how the only person to be powerful enough to break them up was.... HHH.*

This marriage *is* bad for the company and therefore bad for *us* as wrestling fans.

I see your points as part of the equation. I also see VINCE blowing the Invasion angle and the chance to create a believable brand split. The Invasion was when HHH was out of action. That was all on Vince. Vince also could've changed who went over in those feuds with Angle, Jericho, and Benoit, but he didn't. Also, Austin feuded with all 3 of those guys, yet he doesn't get shit for burying. Now I know he had good matches with Benoit and Angle (not Jericho) but he didn't put them over either.

Yes, because HHH's injury had nothing to do with Vince hot-shotting the Invasion angle.

*Vince* can be *manipulated* by his *daughter*, like most fathers can. *Wives* can be manipulated by *Husbands* and *Dumbasses* can be manipulated by *HHH*.

I'm not taking the responsibility off Vince, cause I hate Vince as much as anyone who doesn't personally know another person possibily can, but jesus christ if you can't see the possible danger in HHH marrying Steph and the effect on the promotion then your eyes are closed. Things won't change right away, but there will be a gradual shift once HHH feels more "at home" in his new role in the "family".

When Austin was running wild you had the Rock and HHH elevated to permanent main eventers. While HHH and Rock were running wild you had... um... errr.... Well Jericho, he came up and... lost... to... HHH. No, wait, ANGLE! Yes, he went up and in a big feud tried to steal steph... and...failed... and...lost... to... HHH. BENOIT! MY GOD BENOIT! He was going for the title, lost, then fought HHH... then... lost... again... to HHH.

When Austin came back in the end of 2000 his big uber mega feud was with... HHH. And he lost that feud. Then he feuded with the Rock, and turned heel because they were setting up a... feud with HHH. HHH got injured, Austin vs. Benoit - Benoit got over huge - got injured. Austin vs. Angle, great match, bad finish, 9/11, Angle won, then lost... Jericho won the Undisputed Title, bad matches with Austin, all leading up to HHH taking the title.

I'd say Austin did *way more* than HHH did in "elevating" the 'mid 3', even if it wasn't a lot.

Guest hhheld_down

A moment of silence please for the upcoming fall of WWE.

With that been done, I must say that come saturday we are ALL officially screwed over. Oh well, I need a new hobby anyway.

I'd say Steph is the one I'd worry about more.

Yeah cause didn't Steph say on Stern that at one time she was set to marry this one guy when she started falling for HHH and that she cheated on him with HHH for some time?

Obviously in the Steph/HHH household, their financial success will come from how well the fed is doing. I believe they are smart enough to realize that if they want to start making the company profitable again, they will have to do something. I'm sure if it ever comes down to just the two of then running WWE that they aren't going to piss away the whole damn thing.

Besides...I'm sure HHH doesn't want to stay in the business till he's totally physically broken down, and Steph would never want to see her husband in that shape. The WWE will try to ship HHH off to Hollywood. Everyone should be happy:

• HHH can have his shot at stardom.

• WWE (specifically raw) programming will improve due to lack of over HHH exposure.

• We will have one less thing to bitch about.

Besides...maybe Steph will have better ideas and be happier now that she's married.

I was thinking this over for a little bit.

Okay, let's pretend RVD and Jericho got fired already or something, they're gone, out of the picture, etc. Now can HHH being in charge or having even more say actually be a good thing kind of?

Vince McMahon is an insane idiot, we all know that. He lost his touch with wrestling and what fans want a long time ago. He loves hosses and hates cruiserweights.

Now, HHH, being a wrestler, a lover of the sport and such. Could he help out people like Ultimo Dragon and help push the young and/or new talent? You know, just as long as they don't get more over him?