TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

HHH & Stephanie wedding, this Saturday

HHH will NEVER dump or screw over Steph. BUT, Steph could start thinking she could do better than HHH. She probably looks at Ric Flair and figures HHH will end up like that some day.

What the Hell is wrong with Flair? Flair has been married to the same women for years. He has kids who he supports. He doesn't get to spend as much time as he should with his family due to work, but at least he supports them. I always read he tries as much as he can to go to his sons matches/games and I think his daughters events.

What have you done?

You guys sure are obsessed about Triple H. Leave the man alone, he's getting married. He is not the reason WWE is putting out shitty product. That title goes to Vincent K. McMahon.

I agree wholeheartedly.

How does everyone know that all the workers and boys in the back hate hhh and Stephanie? People were asking why someone would go to the wedding of someone that they hate; how do we know that everyone hates them? Is it just because fans that chat with strangers on the internet hate them?

The WWE will go down because they failed to create new stars and stopped making money, not because HHH and Steph got married. Signs that the product was going down the toilet were imminent in the middle of 2001. This marriage will not change the course of what is an already burning airplane going down.

Yeah, but HHH would throw out all the parachutes except for one for him to use.

:P

what, he wouldn't save one for vince, shane, linda, hbk, and nash

Maybe Nash. Maybe.

Guest Choken One

Maybe Nash. Maybe.

HHH: So Shawn...Where's YOUR god NOW? HA!

Well, today is their wedding. It seems that HHH will succeed in his evil plot to inject his DNA into the McMahon family, thus asserting himself as the top WWE performer forever.

With that said, I predict that their child will be the Anti-Christ and usher in Armageddon. :P

The least I could ask for is someone pulls a rib and sets the wedding cake on fire. :D

Guest TheGame2705

I'm sure there might be resentment over HHH marrying the boss' daughter but then again it wasn't an arranged marriage so everyone else had the same chance assuming Steph wanted them as well. I wonder if X-Pac will be at the wedding.

What the Hell is wrong with Flair? Flair has been married to the same women for years. He has kids who he supports. He doesn't get to spend as much time as he should with his family due to work, but at least he supports them. I always read he tries as much as he can to go to his sons matches/games and I think his daughters events.

There also have been stories from many different people about him getting involved with booze and prostitutes. I remember a story about a watch in particular. What the hell is wrong with Flair? He's four years older than Hogan yet people still think he should be around and Hogan's taking up valuable young guy space. Hogan also gets this bad rep for getting Brutus Beefcake preferential treatment but atleast Bruti was over. David Flair wasn't over and couldn't wrestle for shit.

The least I could ask for is someone pulls a rib and sets the wedding cake on fire. :D

HHH:"Kane-uhhhhh, it's time for me-uhhhh to bury you again-uhhhhh, but this time-uhhhhh, it won't be through Katie Vick-uhhh!"

I still think it would be funny as hell if all the people who have big parts make entrances with their theme song.

Best Man = Vince ....who comes out with Sable.

HHH has a 5 minute entrance with water spitting at the alter and all.

Steph comes out to her rap song, etc.

Then of course, HHH pedigrees Steph AND IT WAS ALL A HOAX THE WHOLE TIME

Edit: Must be weird for Vince and the others who attended Stu's funeral like 3 days ago...and now they are at a wedding.

Edited by HartFan86

*Test is sitting in the back corner of the wedding reception, a half empty glass of cranberry cocktail in hand and a scornful look on his face as he watches Steph and HHH take their first dance as a married couple*

*Stacy walks up to Test*

Andrew? Andrew, are you alright? You don't look very well. Can I get you something else to drink? Andrew? Andrew???

*Test reflects back on the Summer of 99*

*Steph is sitting backstage talking to Bruce Prichard, Test walks up to her*

Test: Uh, hey Ms. McMahon

Steph: Oh don't call me that Andrew, you can me Steph.

Test: Oh wow, gosh, Steph. Um, yeah, I was just wondering, Steph, that maybe, someday, you and I can um, I dunno, go out and maybe get a drink or somethin, like a cranberry cocktail - there's this really cool bar down the road, I know the bouncer there he can hook us up, you know, or somethin, talk over the storyline and where it's headin.

Steph: That sounds like a great idea Andrew, I have some great plans for our on-screen wedding and I already have the dress picked out! I'd love to talk to you about it.

Andrew: Oh, really? That's great! Um, I'll pick you up in about an hour or -

*HHH Walks in*

HHH: Hey Steph, I was just talkin to your dad about this wedding angle and I came up with this great idea and he said I should share it with you first and I'd prefer if I told you it over a candle-lit dinner at a fancy restaurant - it's on me. Whattya say?

Steph: Well, me and Andrew.

HHH: Oh, Andrew doesn't mind, do you Andrew? Huh? DO YOU?

Test: I, uh, I guess not. I'll just take a raincheck on that... uh... I'll talk to you later Steph.

HHH: See? He's fine with it. We on?

Steph: Yeah, I guess so. We're on.

HHH: Great.

*They walk away together, their voices begin to trail off the further they walk down the hall*

HHH: Might I add that your performances over the past few weeks have been spectacular.

Steph: Really?

HHH: Yeah, top notch stuff! And you look great today?

Steph: Ooooh Hunter!

*Back to present day*

Andrew? Andrew? Why do you always do this??!

After reflecting on the summer of 99, Test proceeds to the get up, go to hit the big BOOOOOOOOOOT on HHH, and hit Stephanie.

October 25, 2003 (1wrestling.com):

HHH & STEPHANIE ARE MARRIED; TEST IN JAIL FOR 20 YEARS.

Test is the Milhouse to Steph's Lisa Simpson.

Who is HHH then? Nelson Muntz? I think that fits.

"Stop burying yourself! Stop burying yourself! Why do you keep burying yourself Jericho? Ha-HA!"

*Backstage at a WWE live event in 2001*

Steph: Hey, Andrew, come over here, I have something to give to you.

*Test comes bounding over*

Test: Hey Steph, what's up?

Steph: Can you pass this note to HHH?

*A forlorn look passes over Test's face*

Test: Uh, yeah Steph, sure I will.

Steph: Thanks Test, you're like another big brother to me.

*Steph walks away. Jericho walks by Test and notices the note.*

Jericho: Steph sending HHH love letters again, huh?

Test: Yeah. Here, you go deliver it, I'm sick of it.

Jericho: Ten-four, daddy-o.

*Jericho walks over to HHH, who is sitting and watching tapes of his previous matches at the time and tosses him the note*

HHH: What's this?

Jericho: I dunno, Test gave it to me and said to give it to you.

HHH: Guess-uh, who-uh, likes-uh, you-uh?

*HHH gets ~INTENSE~!*

*Shot of Test getting taken out of the arena on a stretcher*

JR: BAH GAWD TESTS NOSE IS BROKEN AGAIN!

Guest Anglesault

October 25, 2003 (1wrestling.com):

HHH & STEPHANIE ARE MARRIED; TEST IN JAIL FOR 20 YEARS.

That'd be awesome.

No Test for twenty years, causing Test's bitter secret lover (Shane) to sabotage the marriage.

Guest robvandam420

yeah, this sucks balls. however, it may be a blessing in disguise. Now that HHH will have a stake in the company, maybe he'll actually want to push new people because he'll benefit in the long run. or maybe he'll squash everyone and destroy the company. what good is it to have a show with HHH and a bunch of jobbers? He will end up exposing the shit out of himself but unfortunatly it will be too late.

HHH will NEVER dump or screw over Steph.  BUT, Steph could start thinking she could do better than HHH.  She probably looks at Ric Flair and figures HHH will end up like that some day.

What have you done?

I meant physically.

Since Steph sees HHH as a legend in the business and Flair is HHH's role model, you know that HHH's body will begin to break down, but he'll never stay off TV. Flair's on TV because the people demand it. HHH will always be on TV because the McMahon-Helmsley Factgeme will tell everyone that the people demand it. Granted, Flair was never Lou Ferrigno, it's obvious that he's not up to par than he was 10-20 years ago. Don't worry, I'm totally aware that Flair is a legend and HHH is a legend in his own fantasy.

Never meant to imply anything about Flair's personal life.

Guest PowerPB13
yeah, this sucks balls. however, it may be a blessing in disguise. Now that HHH will have a stake in the company, maybe he'll actually want to push new people because he'll benefit in the long run.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Good one.

WWE dies today. I'd mourn, if I cared.

-Patrick

HHH will have a stake in the company and want to push new people.....got news for you kid.....HHH ALREADY has a stake in the company. All wrestlers have a stake in the company. It does well...they do well. It does poorly....they do poorly. To think that he'd change his ways because he's married to Stephanie is just plain dumb.