TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest robvandam420

the jericho/trish angle

Guest robvandam420
So, poor writing is PART OF THE WWE'S PLAN?

Aye, pity it isn't just a part.

I assumed it was an accident all along.

Man, I AM a fool.

Then again, if our resident computer-inventing multi-gillionaire-to-be is the epitome of intellect, idiocy isn't too shabby.

-=Mike

very funny

robvandam420, what is the name of the y=mx+b formula? That is basic 8th grade math. Let's see if you can do that.

thats the forumla of a line... are you fucking kiding me?

Hey dumbass-you're wrong.

Guest robvandam420
robvandam420, what is the name of the y=mx+b formula? That is basic 8th grade math. Let's see if you can do that.

To be more specific, an equation for a linear line.

How many radians are there in a circle? That's a fairly easy one.

2 pi

Guest MikeSC
And another thing that makes this angle stupider.

Wasn't Jericho the one that was putting Trish AND Stacey in the walls earlier this year?

So now he's a man that doesn't hit a lady? I'm confused....

we're supposed to be suspicious jack ass. i spoke with brian gerwitz briefley and he told me that. they wrote you there.

Well, that answers a lot of questions.

Hey! That's the original flame. I respond that I don't think the idea is good and he freaks out and starts this 17 page process!

I guess idiots think alike.

-=Mike

ok tmd.... in fact ill set this one off. here is a simple question. i assume you know calulus right? why does the forula for arc length( fnint ((sqrt) (1 + (d/dx)^2))) work? explain, genius boy

What is a forula? Is that French again? Man I don't speak French so quit writing out all these fancy French words!

Anyone heard that people who have a lot of book smarts lack common sense? Yeah your right..he's just a complete idiot.

Guest robvandam420

but the question is who can answer MY question at the top of this page. if one of you sould, i would be impressed, really.

Guest robvandam420
ok tmd....  in fact ill set this one off. here is a simple question. i assume you know calulus right?  why does the forula for arc length(  fnint ((sqrt) (1 + (d/dx)^2))) work? explain, genius boy

What is a forula? Is that French again? Man I don't speak French so quit writing out all these fancy French words!

Anyone heard that people who have a lot of book smarts lack common sense? Yeah your right..he's just a complete idiot.

formula. you saw it. explain. unless you dont understand how it works mr smarter that i am

And another thing that makes this angle stupider.

Wasn't Jericho the one that was putting Trish AND Stacey in the walls earlier this year?

So now he's a man that doesn't hit a lady? I'm confused....

we're supposed to be suspicious jack ass. i spoke with brian gerwitz briefley and he told me that. they wrote you there.

Well, that answers a lot of questions.

Hey! That's the original flame. I respond that I don't think the idea is good and he freaks out and starts this 17 page process!

I guess idiots think alike.

-=Mike

Hey man. That's a cheap shot. I didn't do anything to you.

Stay focused on the idiot in sight. The rvd troll.

Guest MikeSC

Aye, pity it isn't just a part.

I assumed it was an accident all along.

Man, I AM a fool.

Then again, if our resident computer-inventing multi-gillionaire-to-be is the epitome of intellect, idiocy isn't too shabby.

-=Mike

very funny

Well, I can only hope to reach the levels of brilliance that only you can achieve. -=Mike

Guest robvandam420
ok tmd....  in fact ill set this one off. here is a simple question. i assume you know calulus right?  why does the forula for arc length(  fnint ((sqrt) (1 + (d/dx)^2))) work? explain, genius boy

Well gee...if you had read my post in general chat you'd know that I suck at math.

And when did I ask you to start quizzing me on this stuff? Are you just a total tool?

I think the fact that I can speak and write the english language coherently makes me 10x smarter than you.

You can't even spell Japanese right.

no it doesn't. my little sister can spell right. so can i when i actually care to.

formula. you saw it. explain. unless you dont understand how it works mr smarter that i am

I told you. I'm not good at Math.

But like I said...the fact that I can speak the English Language coherently and write correctly automatically puts me levels beyond you. I mean what good is writing a paper if you can't spell any of the words in it?

Oh and the fact that I have common sense and can pay attention to facts as opposed to repeating myself DESPITE being proven wrong puts me ahead of you again.

Guest robvandam420

ok tmd, no math. how about earth science, something i assume you are very familiar with. why doesn't the earth implode?

Guest MikeSC

I called myself an idiot --- so it wasn't a cheap shot. It was sarcasm --- but I recognize that it's not easy to tell on a board.

-=Mike

Guest robvandam420
Why has this turned into a maths exam ?

The point is that WWE writers are poor. And they probably don't know the answer to that question either.

probably not. im not a writer by trade anyway

ok tmd, no math. how about earth science, something i assume you are very familiar with. why doesn't the earth implode?

why is this still going ?

I think that question is a stumper.

Guest MikeSC
but the question is who can answer MY question at the top of this page. if one of you sould, i would be impressed, really.

Why don't YOU go for one post with correct punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and grammar?

-=Mike

Guest robvandam420

But like I said...the fact that I can speak the English Language coherently and write correctly automatically puts me levels beyond you. I mean what good is writing a paper if you can't spell any of the words in it?

Oh and the fact that I have common sense and can pay attention to facts as opposed to repeating myself DESPITE being proven wrong puts me ahead of you again.

all you do is repeat yourself. i can predict what you will say on a topic before you even see it. your that programmed, dude.

Guest MikeSC
Why has this turned into a maths exam ?

The point is that WWE writers are poor. And they probably don't know the answer to that question either.

probably not. im not a writer by trade anyway

You're not a writer by trade?

Get the heck outta town!

-=Mike

2 pi

Congrats. On a unit circle, if the radius is 1, what does Cos180 equal?

Guest robvandam420

why is this still going ?

I think that question is a stumper.

i know the answer, but im not saying anything yet. im waiting for our resident expert in the field

Guest Quik

Allright...

This goes out to everyone who's seriously fighting in this thread.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Fighting with trolls and/or being a troll is a violation of the TSM Rules and Regulations. Please disperse and either create a new thread or post in a current one regarding

a) Why Triple H Sucks

b) Why WWE Sucks

c) Why Raw blows

d) Why Jericho/Benoit/Angle/Storm should be pushed

e) Why Vince McMahon is the Anti-Christ.

robvandam420, here is a question for you. A two parter, if you will. Can you spell one sentence correctly, and if so, do it.

Once again....go read my post in General Chat. I'm only a sophmore. I just change my major and have taken nothing but General Education courses so far.

Another thing that proves I'm smarter than you. I don't have to run around here proving my intelligence and attempting to quiz others to try and show my superiority. You are insecure. Very insecure. Maybe you aren't confident in your own abilities? Maybe you realize what we all do..that you're a complete fool.

Guest robvandam420

2 pi

in degrees it would be negative 1... if you like math, answer my question at the top of this page. its challenging

Guest MikeSC

all you do is repeat yourself. i can predict what you will say on a topic before you even see it. your that programmed, dude.

OK, I have a question:

If your grad project is a "different kind of computer" that will make you rich --- Why would you want to work for the pittance that WWE writers make?

For a guy with the brains you claim to have --- why would want a poorly paying career that you don't seem terribly gifted at?

-=Mike

2 pi

in degrees it would be negative 1... if you like math, answer my question at the top of this page. its challenging

I'm only in grade 11 and have never taken calculus. I'm only currently at the grade 12 level of match.

Guest robvandam420

Once again....go read my post in General Chat. I'm only a sophmore. I just change my major and have taken nothing but General Education courses so far.

Another thing that proves I'm smarter than you. I don't have to run around here proving my intelligence and attempting to quiz others to try and show my superiority. You are insecure. Very insecure. Maybe you aren't confident in your own abilities? Maybe you realize what we all do..that you're a complete fool.

no, its the fact that you say your smarter than me. im very competitive. i basically proved that you dont know shit. otherwise you would have an answer rather than an escuse.