Credit: LukeK27

CZW Shockwave

1. Adam Flash defeated Axel Fury

2. B-Boy defeated Sonjay Dutt

3. Trent Acid defeated Ruckus

4. Nick Gage defeated Nate Hatred

5. John Zandig defeated Messiah to win the CZW World Title

6. Ruckus and Sonjay Dutt defeated B-Boy and Trent Acid

Notes: They pre-sold 1,000 tickets but only 800 people showed up. Nick Gage vs. Nate Hatred was the Match of the Night. They had some awesome spots. Two tables were broken by Nick Gage. The first one was a piledriver from the ring apron to the outside and the second one was a suplex from the top rope to the outside on a table. Nate Hatred also threw Nick Gage to a table with a belly to belly overhead in the ring. They also used a guardrail and Nate Hatred sky-high chokeslammed Nick gage on it. After John Zandig vs. Messiah, the whole locker room came out and brawled. Wifebeater was at the show, but he didn't wrestle. He came out with the weedwhacker and chased the Hi-V out of the ring. The worst match was Adam Flash vs. Axel Fury because Axel Fury was injured on the outside and he went through the match with the injury. Trent Acid did a promo and proclaimed Adam Flash the newest member of the Hi-V. During the promo, Trent Acid mentioned Johnny Kashmere is still in the Hi-V. The Italian fans thought John Zandig's match was too violent and he came out and apologized. Nate Hatred was way over. B-Boy and Trent Acid were dicks and the fans booed and everything at them. The fans were really into the whole face/heel deal. The show lasted 3 hours. Smart Mark Video was there.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Second report from 1wrestling.com

COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING IN PISTOIA, ITALY LIVE REPORT

by Manuel JR Bergugnat Updated: 10/26/2003 11:06:57 AM

Combat Zone Wrestling held its first show in Italy in Pistoia at the Palasport Arena and the first wrestling show from an US promotion in Italy in 10 years.

Here the results:

*Adam Flash defeated Axel Fury.

Axel Fury is the first Italian wrestler to step in to the CZW ring and was handpicked by Zandig himself and was trained by Killer Kowalski. Flash was the heel and after the match ended he got back to the ring and assaulted Fury, Zandig made the save and exchanged insults with Flash.

Ladder Match - B-Boy defeated Sonjay Dutt.

Before the match, Sonjay challenged B-Boy to dance. Sonjay danced first with a good ovation from the crowd, B-Boy danced but he tripped and fell soon getting upset while the crowd was laughing at him. He attacked Sonjay and the match started. B-Boy won with a Shining Wizard.

Ironman Title 20 Minute match - CZW Iron Man champion Trent Acid defeated CZW Junior Heavyweight champion Ruckus (2-1)

Acid was helped by B-Boy who attacked Ruckus until Sonjay made the save setting up a tag match for later.

Tables Match - Nick Gage defeated Nate Hatred (2-1)

Gage scored the match point with a top rope suplex to the ouside of the ring. Gage was thrown into the barricade (one of them was in the ring) several times during the match.

CZW Heavyweight Title Match - Zandig defeated Messiah

Zandig scored the big win when he reversed a top rope hurracanrana into a powerbomb. Thumbtacks, steel chairs and wooden chairs were used in the match. Hatred attacked Zandg after tha match, Then Gage did a run in for the save but the HIV had the upper hand. Flash did a run in to help Zandig and Gage but he gave a chair shot to Zandig. Wifebeater ran in with the weedwacker chasing Hatred, Messiah and new HIV member Adam Flash. Zandig is your new CZW champion.

Tag Team Match - Sonjay Dutt & Ruckus def Trent Acid & B-Boy

Sonjay & Ruckus wanted the CZW Tag Team titles on the line, but the two members of HIV did not claimed that Italy did not deserve that, so they didn't have the belts. Furthermore, Acid said that his real tag partner (Johnny Kashmere) was not there so it couldn't be a title match. Zandig sent word that if they didn't wrestle, he would have stripped Acid of the tag title. Ruckus was double teamed during all the match which ended when Sonjay cleaned house and avoid a Shining Wizard and pinning B-Boy wih a bridge.

Zandig ended the show by thanking the Italian fans and said that they'll come back again while the crowd chanted "Please come Back!"

Notes: Announcer Eric Gargiulo was brought over to commentate the video release of the show....The show was shown on a screen standing over the entrance and every wrestler had it video shown when they made their entrances (Acid's video started with "New Game" like HHH's Titantron.)...For the show, 2,000 tickets were sold

Note from Mike Johnson: If that attendance figure stands up, it will have been the biggest crowd in CZW history. I've seen another report that placed the crowd at around 800.

Fuck Zandig...he's an awful champ

Dude, he's an awful EVERYTHING, heh.

Well yeah...but I'd rather they keep the belt far away from him

I have no problem with Zandig being in the angles, because he's a cool character, but I don't want him anywhere near that god damned belt. What a load of shit.

I'd assume they wanted to switch the title because of the new Italian market, but they switched it to the worst possible candidate. If they were going to switch, they should've given it to Nick Gage. At least he's a worthy champion.

Fuck Zandig...he's an awful champ

Dude, he's an awful EVERYTHING, heh.

Well yeah...but I'd rather they keep the belt far away from him

Don't be so hard on him. You wouldn't have CZW without him. He sticks to what he knows, unlike Trent Acid, Shane McMahon, and other guys. He's a garbage wrestler, he never tried to say he's not. He's a real nice guy too, so if he wants to win the title again, be happy u had Messiah as the champ for almost a year. Messiah wasn't exactly over the whole reign, so Zandig could've taken it off him earlier.

. The Italian fans thought John Zandig's match was too violent and he came out and apologized.

I think that's the funniest thing ever, What exactly did they think CZW was?

Also I don't like the title change, that's no way to end Messiah's nearly year long reign. But have no problem with Zandig holding it, he is a very dedicated to his CZW vision.

Guest Markingout

^^^^^^

LOL.

Zandig as champ,meh city. Kind of sucks. Oh well.

Acid with,"New Game",LOL. I swear you guys might hate on Acid but he fucking owns you.

^^^^^^

LOL.

Zandig as champ,meh city. Kind of sucks. Oh well.

Acid with,"New Game",LOL. I swear you guys might hate on Acid but he fucking owns you.

I both like and dislike Acid in a way. I dislike him b/c...

1. I think he tries stuff he can't do, i.e. strong style. I enjoyed his matches w/ Homicide, but it seemed like Homi was carrying him most of the time. Im fine when he tries a roaring elbow or whatever every now and then, but I get tired of the Y-kicks and all of that Japanese stuff. When he tries to work with a Japanese guy, he sucked (ie. most of his matches w/ Winger; I hated their BOTB1 match and their three-way w/ Ruckus wasnt too much better).

2. I'm jealous of him. Who isnt, though? He gets all of these kisses from chicks on the way to the ring, LOL.

I like him b/c...

1. When he's on his game (no pun intended), he can be very good. His tag team work is excellent and he does have charisma. When he hits his moves right, they look great, but when he doesn't, they look really bad. He can hit the best looking swinging DDTs and Asai Moonsaults one night and then hit the worst the next.

Guest Markingout

Of course its carried. Really Homicide can carry anyone too do a great stiff contest. Everyone knows that. As for the Y-Kicks, I am not bothered.

"2. I'm jealous of him. Who isnt, though? He gets all of these kisses from chicks on the way to the ring, LOL."

LOL... True.

I really enjoy all of his work,usually. I mark for him it is strange. Also not everyone could always be on. Its hard to do that stuff when you did it the best one time. People are always going to compare it too that one time

Guest bort

Acid rules and everyone knows it

I dont have a problem with Zandiq winning the belt, he is going to have a short reign i think lossing it at COD to Hatred or Mondo?!? somehow

CZW is in need of some more tag teams now, only really 2 or 3 real teams now...id give the titles to the softcore connection

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Oh lord, why can't anything ever go right for CZW?

From DX Dittman, the owner of the czwwrestling.de website (check that site out- KILLER media).

http://www.wrestlingsource.de/news/news.ph...php?newsid=1708

If everything is true in this one, CZW fucked it up.

For all your non-german speakers:

- The most fans were shocked about the violence of the Zandig/Messiah match. Zandig announced before the show on a press conference that it will be a "WWE like" show with no garbage wrestling. Garbage Wrestling is not legal.

- Gage/Hatred ran over a girl during their match, she was lying on the ground and was coverd in blood (from Gage/Hatred)

- also an older married couple got "hurt"(?)

- The promoter of the show said that he will not bring back any wrestling to Italy again.

- The most fans were shocked about the violence of the Zandig/Messiah match. Zandig announced before the show on a press conference that it will be a "WWE like" show with no garbage wrestling. Garbage Wrestling is not legal.

Heres my rant on this cut and pasted from CZWfans:

This is was I don't get, didn't they know what CZW was before bringing it down there? Did they research it? Watch any tapes? anything? Well if they even did the slightest research they would know that CZW was built on ultraviolence. What kind of moron brings a promotion to another country sight unseen?

if they wanted a more WWE styled show they should have brought in another US Indy, like ROH, UPW or something.

I totally blame whomever brought CZW to italy for this. CZW was just being CZW afterall. It's not their fault if the promoter didn't do their homework beforehand.

Anyone agree with me here? or am I just being a blind CZW fan? I also can't wait to see how "Violent" this match is.

Guest Devin
1. I think he tries stuff he can't do, i.e. strong style. I enjoyed his matches w/ Homicide, but it seemed like Homi was carrying him most of the time. Im fine when he tries a roaring elbow or whatever every now and then, but I get tired of the Y-kicks and all of that Japanese stuff. When he tries to work with a Japanese guy, he sucked (ie. most of his matches w/ Winger; I hated their BOTB1 match and their three-way w/ Ruckus wasnt too much better).

You have to realize though, that stuff was years ago. He has improved so much since BotB1 and the stuff in Japan. I'm not saying he's one of the top "pure wrestlers" in the world, but he's not a bad wrestler by any means. What he lacks in actual wrestling ability, he makes up in charisma, psychology, and the cliched "it" factor. Much like Steve Corino or CM Punk, they (the three of them) may not have all the moves of some guys, but they know how to use what they do know to the best of their ability. It's the characters, the way they interact with the audience, the way they draw you into the little things they do, that makes them three of the best heels in wrestling.

Guest Markingout

"- Gage/Hatred ran over a girl during their match, she was lying on the ground and was coverd in blood (from Gage/Hatred)

- also an older married couple got "hurt"(?)"

WTF?!?! Honestly I bet it was the girls fault for getting ran over by them. CZW,COMBAT ZONE wrestling. Hence Combat.

Guest trickstyle_360

Barber, Trent isn't trying to work "strong-style". He and many American indy wrestlers know "strong-style" is New Japan's style of wrestling. He's just trying to emphasize his strikes and kicks more.......just because you do a Yakuza kick or two or a roaring elbow doesn't mean you're trying to work like a Chono or Tanaka. And fuck, for the last time, "strong-style" isn't just being stiff or hitting shitty soccer kicks or doing some UFC style triangle armbar....it's just NJPW's style of wrestling.