TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nanks

Smackdown Spoilers

Team Lesnar:Brock Lesnar,Big Show,John Cena,Nathan Jones,Matt Morgan

You gotta be glad Jim Ross won't be calling that match should it happen though.

JR: They're the bad guys, but dammit, you gotta love them. BAH GAWD, IT'S TEAM HOSS, TEAM HOSS!

<hits floor and starts a process of convulsing/ejaculating>

<Stone Cold runs out and celebrates his victory earlier in the night by randomly Stunning Lillian Garcia>

<mid-orgasm> He's.... the... Rattlesnake, and.... that's... his... way.... <climaxing> STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

<eyes roll into the back of his head>

Matt Morgan's not ready yet, but he's got massive potential and is light-years beyond Nathan Jones. He cuts a helluva promo and is okay in the ring and getting better.

Okay this is from Wrestlezone and it has to be fake

Hey I was at Smackdown and a 2nd Survivor Series Match was announced. Don't Read if you don't want to know:

Team Angle:Kurt Angle,Chris Benoit,APA,Hardcore Holly vs Team Lesnar:Brock Lesnar,Big Show,John Cena,Nathan Jones,Matt Morgan

I don't think they are this stupid.

WTF Jones?

WTF Morgan? I don't even know who that is do I?

He is J.R.'s wet dream from Tough Enough 2 who injured himself half way through the series.

The big hoss guy?

Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan..

WORST.SUVIVOR.SERIES.RULES.MATCH.EVER.

or not..

Morgan is probably returning as Jones' partner - considering that Morgan is 100x better than Jones, I'd guess he's there to salvage Jones as a threat.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Team Lesnar:Brock Lesnar,Big Show,John Cena,Nathan Jones,Matt Morgan

You gotta be glad Jim Ross won't be calling that match should it happen though.

JR: They're the bad guys, but dammit, you gotta love them. BAH GAWD, IT'S TEAM HOSS, TEAM HOSS!

<hits floor and starts a process of convulsing/ejaculating>

<Stone Cold runs out and celebrates his victory earlier in the night by randomly Stunning Lillian Garcia>

<mid-orgasm> He's.... the... Rattlesnake, and.... that's... his... way.... <climaxing> STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

<eyes roll into the back of his head>

I'm tired but I'm laughing

Guest Frank The Tank
Okay this is from Wrestlezone and it has to be fake

Hey I was at Smackdown and a 2nd Survivor Series Match was announced. Don't Read if you don't want to know:

Team Angle:Kurt Angle,Chris Benoit,APA,Hardcore Holly vs Team Lesnar:Brock Lesnar,Big Show,John Cena,Nathan Jones,Matt Morgan

I don't think they are this stupid.

WTF Jones?

WTF Morgan? I don't even know who that is do I?

He is J.R.'s wet dream from Tough Enough 2 who injured himself half way through the series.

The big hoss guy?

Of Course

Guest Frank The Tank
Uhh...I'm not seeing this at Wrestlezone...

I went to the ppv forum and the thread title says Smackdown's Classic Survivor Series Match so I clicked on that and found that horrifying match. I went to the rumors and spoilers folder and it says Smackdown Spoilers from the same guy and he reveals nothing besides the Classic Survivor Series Match so hopefully this means their fake.

Guest JRE

Ahh...it's on a forum then....meh, fake.

Actually, I dunno...it'd be just so stupid to put Morgan and Jones on the team that...I'm starting to believe it. A-Train would have been the logical choice for a fake story.

Hey guys just got back from Smackdown Tonight/Last Night and it was a Good Show. I won't give anything away but there's a New Match for Survivor Series and it will be a Classic Survivor Series Match. Plus the my Hometown of Atlanta here was into the Show all night long as usual. So I had a good time so check out Smackdown Thursday Night.

Is Smackdown on the West coast? I'm surprised spoilers are not in as of yet. It'd be cool to have the Smackdown "Sole Survivor" match start off with Cena/Angle staredown and end with them both, with Cena going over (I guess, for the job he did at No Mercy).

Guest Boo_Bradley

I guess I'll wait til Morning and read the New thread that will be made about the Spoilers...

I'd believe A Train over Matt Morgan.

Lesnar/Show/Cena/Jones/A Train.

The one thing I dont get is when we last saw our Aussie friend, he was running with Taker, and supposedly a face..

If it weren't for Big Show, you couldn't call it Team OVW?

Guest Boo_Bradley

Tom Gavin + Mike Jones vs Bashams

Mitch Paradise vs A- Train

Velocity:

Ultimo Dragon vs Tiger Chung Lee

Kidman vs Jose Luis Rivera

Spanky/London vs Los Fabulous

I'd believe A Train over Matt Morgan.

Lesnar/Show/Cena/Jones/A Train.

The one thing I dont get is when we last saw our Aussie friend, he was running with Taker, and supposedly a face..

If it weren't for Big Show, you couldn't call it Team OVW?

Well Big Show went down to OVW for a while to lose weight....unfortunately he just suceeded in gaining it.

Guest Nanks

WWE Smackdown/Velocity tapings

October 28, 2003

Atlanta, Ga.

Report by Dave Gentry, PWTorch.com reader

Mostly full on the side facing the TV, but a few long sections tarped off on the TV side. Good thing they went there. It made it look more full than would have otherwise and probably saved them a bundle. The downside is that the smaller venue negated having Rey Mysterio jump out or Eddie Guerrero driving his in lowrider.

VELOCITY

(1) Horseshoe(?) defeated Elix Skipper (crowd had a decent pop for hometown favorite Primetime Skipper. Horseshoe (or whatever he's called) is a big muscleman, but is still very green.

(2) Jamie Noble & Sean O'Haire defeated a couple of enhancement talent that actually got in some good moves. Bummer not getting to see the Seanton bomb though.

(3) Rhyno defeated Kidman with the Gore (crowd popped for both, popped for the tease of the shooting star which didn't happen, and hit a decent ECW chant for Rhyno)

(4) Spanky & a small high flyer defeated Confusion(?) and Murray somebody. The high flyer with Spanky stole the match.

(5) Tajiri defeated Shannon Moore. Shannon was playing the face in this match. No green mist that I could see. - I think there was another match, but I stepped out

SMACKDOWN

- Opened with Vince and Heyman segment. Both were on top of their game, giving better than usual performances. Vince gave an ultimatum to Heyman to do whatever it took to take out the Undertaker before Survivor series or Vince would choke the life out of him. He had 15 minutes.

(!) Benoit & Angle defeated Cena & A-Train. Funny rap about Cena being Han Solo and A-Train being his Wookie. A-Train shoves Cena at the end, causing Cena to lay him out with his finisher. Possible face-turn?

(2) World's greatest tag team defeated FBI. Handicap match. Crowd was slow to pick up on this, but Benjamin Shelton hit some impressive moves to liven the crowd up. A great "where's my pizza" chant starts up.

- Ego-fest clip of Heyman kissing up to Vince, but in a confrontational way, regaling him of his past victories and to get him motivated to fix his own problem with the Undertaker (no taker tonight, BTW)

(3) Ultimo Dragon defeated Rey Mysterio. Tajiri and the Yakuza come out for color commentary. Great match, could be PPV quality. Tajiri interferes, knocking out Rey. Ultimo didn't realize it. There appeared to be an attempt to get Ultimo to join the Yakuza. He turned his back to them.

- Brock and Show arguing about their combined losses to Undertaker last week. Backstage hired help interrupts, telling Lesnar that Heyman is waiting for him in the ring.

- Heyman comes out with two giants: Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones. Lesnar comes out, thinks he's being set up, and calls out Show to be at his side. Lesnar and Heyman talk trash, but agree that Heyman's greed is leading him to naming Lesnar as the captain of a Survivor Series match (apparently, they are returning to the old format). He announces that Morgan, Jones and Show are on his team and the 5th is to be announced. All shake hands and walk out.

- Angle catches up to Benoit earlier and asks him to be on his team. After the usual "I don't like you and don't trust you" speech, he accepts. You can tell this two are having a good time together.

- Highlights of Eddie losing the tag titles to the Bashams. Chavo is running him down in the back, making comparisons of his letting down the family and the fans to his drinking and drug days (whoa! too much reality here). Eddie does a good job selling the emotional wound.

- Eddie comes out (in a different outfit...Hey! check the continuity here!) and makes the apology to the fans, his family and his whole latino race. Chant of "Eddie" breaks out and he really gets the crowd going. Man this guy is good on the stick. Emotions were not held back.

- Shaniqua comes out with the tag belts, taunting him and teasing an in-ring confrontation. The Basham's hit from the far side. Eddie gets the better of them and does a sidewalk slam on Shaniqua to a big pop. Eventually, he gets the beatdown. Chavo comes out a day and a half later and helps him to the back.

- The Bashams stick around for the match with Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty. All the signature moves his. Crowd is delighted and disgusted with the nasty stinkface, but it left them all happy. The old switcheroo is employed to get a roll-up pin on Scotty. Not victory dance then. - I must say that, even though Shaniqua is the amazon they make her out to be, she is really a pretty woman. They are fighting hard to fight that image.

(4) Special match: Halloween costume - Torrie vs. Dawn Marie. I was surprised by the lack of response that Dawn got compared to Torrie. Both are hot babes. Torrie had a bunny rabbit outfit with lots of very long carrots in her hands. Dawn had a Wonderwoman-like outfit on. Funaki played the Jeremy Borash role well. He had on a '70s fro too (as did a couple of pimp-wannabes in the audience).

- Torrie won the audience cheer award, mostly for the bend overs (man...Kidman is a lucky guy). Phase 2 of the contest involved bobbing for apples, in what appeared to be a thick, cherry syrup. Dawn volunteered to 'get dirty' first, and basically bathed in the syrup, enough so that she could then remove her top and not be exposed.

- Funaki was losing his mind, Dawn left, Taz hopped in and played the Jerry Lawler role. He told Torrie that Dawn had given us the treat, but she should give the trick. She played with Funaki's mind for a moment before shoving Taz into the syrup. So-so laughter

- Lesnar catches up to Cena to break the news that he might be the 5th guy on his team.

- Eddie is being attended by a physician backstage, grabs Heyman as he's walking by and demands a rematch. Heyman grants his wish, but next week, it's Eddie vs the Bashams on his own (handicap match). Eddie gives another great performance...pure emotion!

- Angle's on the phone with someone, thanks him for his support. Unknown interviewer asks him about Lesnar's team. Angle mentions Benoit is on it and says that he's just gotten Hardcore Holly to be on his team since Holly's out for revenge on Lesnar. Then, he points out Englebert Humperdink and the Brooklyn Brawler as the two others. No, no, he was pointing past them to the APA.

(5) APA won by DQ over Lesnar & Show. Crowd was a little slow to get into this one. They really laid out the APA at the end Ron Simmons (oops... Faarooq) got the shin between the steel chair and the Show dropped from the second rope onto it. He sold like crazy. They laid out Bradshaw as Angle and Benoit came in. Angle hit a surprising Angle slam on Show. Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan came out and cleaned house. The 4 heels celebrated.

- I didn't know what happened afterwards as I bailed out then as the end music came on.

Biggest Pop: Angleslam on Lesnar

Most Heat: Vince on screen

Even the heels got cheered nearly all of the time as everyone was happy to see them again in person. Overall, a very good show. Maybe Heyman is on the writing team again.

Oh, and there was a promo for the Cat returning soon. Good pop from the Atlanta crowd for him.

Credit: Torch

Guest Choken One
(4) Spanky & a small high flyer defeated Confusion(?) and Murray somebody. The high flyer with Spanky stole the match.

HA!

Bad Paul London!

Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones, Big Show, Lesnar and Cena (maybe) vs. Angle, Benoit, Hardcore Holly and the APA

May god have mercy on our souls........

(3) Ultimo Dragon defeated Rey Mysterio.

OMG!!!!

Heyman comes out with two giants: Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones. Lesnar comes out, thinks he's being set up, and calls out Show to be at his side. Lesnar and Heyman talk trash, but agree that Heyman's greed is leading him to naming Lesnar as the captain of a Survivor Series match (apparently, they are returning to the old format). He announces that Morgan, Jones and Show are on his team and the 5th is to be announced. All shake hands and walk out.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breaks down and cries

Mother of god that's a shitty show...and a shitty Survivor Series match. Good god.

*prays*

Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake.Please be fake.

Whoa...anyways.....I wonder what the World's Greatest Tag Team will do at the PPV? Nothing probably....the Cruisers? Nothing........god dammit.

Fuck this shit.

Oh and before everyone gets excited I'm assuming the Elix Skipper match was a dark match since its the first one listed and not part of Velocity.