TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nanks

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Nanks

I've always wanted to start a thread people would actually post in. How exciting. I wish I had internet access at my place in Canada over winter so I could do the live bitching thing. *sigh* But for now, let the unstoppable hype machine that is Vince v Taker begin.

Minor notes from Meltzer

-They will probably set up a Brock's team vs. face team tonight, since the WWE thinks that no one is ready to get a title match with Brock

-No Matt, was not at house show this weekend or tapings tonight. Reason unknown

I can't think of 10 guys for 2 teams unless they wont do Angle/Benoit singles match.

The Heel team has Lesnar/Show/Rhyno/Cena/??? written all over it, but the face team isn't gonna have any star power outside of Eddy unless they put Angle on the Face team and Benoit on the heel team..

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hmmmmmm....

Brock, Show, Benjamin, Haas, Cena

v.

Angle, Benoit, Eddy, Chavo, ____

Guest Corino 1000

"Brock, Show, Benjamin, Haas, Cena

v.

Angle, Benoit, Eddy, Chavo, "

Im not sure about Eddy and Chavo.

Guest Frank The Tank
Hmmmmmm....

Brock, Show, Benjamin, Haas, Cena

v.

Angle, Benoit, Eddy, Chavo, ____

They could turn someone like Matt Hardy and give him a push. It'll be Zack Gowan. :throwup:

Guest Boo_Bradley

Word is that Bill DeMott (Hugh Morrus) is being considered for a spot as an announcer on Velocity. WWE hopes he can bring a wrestler's perspective to the show.

WWE is also now considering putting Ernest "The Cat" Miller back in the ring. Miller was announcing on Velocity with Josh Matthews for awhile.

Guest EternallyLazy

I'm honestly tired of clicking on smackdown spoiler threads and not finding spoilers! Seriously... why not wait until the spoilers are made available before you post?

If you want to discuss SD, make a seperate smackdown discussion thread

Guest Fook

Brock, Show, A-Train, Cena, Tajiri vs Angle, Benoit, Eddie, Chavo, Mysterio

Face it, they're not going to give us a cruiser match at the ppv, so just stick them in the elimination matches. It's probably the only way they'd get on the card.

Man..this thread isn't as lively as it usually is...

Everybody's watching Joe Schmo...or having sex....one of the two.

Hmm. Everyone but me that is..

Im watching Law and Order, and then the NBA game afterwards.

Square....

But yes I agree with EternallyLazy. I fall for it every week. I'm like "Hey SD! spoilers....what the hell...." It's getting kind of tiring. I mean I know Choken started a tradition and all...but come on he doesn't even start the threads anymore. It's time to move on.

Well, there should be some spoilers somewhere. The show should be over by now.

First person to find some wins an imaginary cookie!

Hardcore Holly! He'll be on the face team! How could I forget him..

I bet Bob gets a title shot at Brock before Benoit/Eddy do..

Guest Boo_Bradley

Square....

But yes I agree with EternallyLazy. I fall for it every week. I'm like "Hey SD! spoilers....what the hell...." It's getting kind of tiring. I mean I know Choken started a tradition and all...but come on he doesn't even start the threads anymore. It's time to move on.

The irony is that by bitching about it, you guys are only making the thread longer, and thus limiting the odds that this thread will suffice as the Spoiler thread.....

Word is that Bill DeMott (Hugh Morrus) is being considered for a spot as an announcer on Velocity. WWE hopes he can bring a wrestler's perspective to the show.

WWE is also now considering putting Ernest "The Cat" Miller back in the ring. Miller was announcing on Velocity with Josh Matthews for awhile.

I'll give DeMott a shot as an announcer, but there's no way in hell Miller should be an active wrestler, when guys like Kanyon & Ultimo barely get on TV.

Square....

The irony is that by bitching about it, you guys are only making the thread longer, and thus limiting the odds that this thread will suffice as the Spoiler thread.....

Nah...if the thread gets to long somebody usually starts a new thread for the spoilers.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Square....

Nah...if the thread gets to long somebody usually starts a new thread for the spoilers.

That's what I was trying to convey, albeit poorly

Guest Frank The Tank

Okay this is from Wrestlezone and it has to be fake

Hey I was at Smackdown and a 2nd Survivor Series Match was announced. Don't Read if you don't want to know:

Team Angle:Kurt Angle,Chris Benoit,APA,Hardcore Holly vs Team Lesnar:Brock Lesnar,Big Show,John Cena,Nathan Jones,Matt Morgan

I don't think they are this stupid.

Guest hhheld_down

Hey I was at Smackdown and a 2nd Survivor Series Match was announced. Don't Read if you don't want to know:

Team Angle:Kurt Angle,Chris Benoit,APA,Hardcore Holly vs Team Lesnar:Brock Lesnar,Big Show,John Cena,Nathan Jones,Matt Morgan

dont be suprised if they are...

WTF Jones?

WTF Morgan? I don't even know who that is do I?

Guest Frank The Tank

WTF Jones?

WTF Morgan? I don't even know who that is do I?

He is J.R.'s wet dream from Tough Enough 2 who injured himself half way through the series.