TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW Thread 11-03-03

Contract signing......bet that will result in someone attacking someone else, and complete anarchy will result. Just like in real life.

So wait....RVD, Booker T, and Chris Jericho are curtain jerking tonight....and Mark Henry has a Main Event match.

Wait for it.....

wait for it.....

It's coming.....

Ah, there we go.....

*drops dead from shock*

Come on. Let's get this out of the way early so we can have something entertaining like John Heidenrich vs. Spike Dudley, or Garrison Cade/Mark Jindrak vs. La Resistance. Who wants to see small guys wrestling when we can have SPINEBUSTERS AND DROPKICKS !!!

Man, RVD should stop using those high-risk maneuvers. His back's gonna go in the red. [/toomuchHTCP]

And then all Jericho would need to do is DDT him two or three times, and he'd be DONE!

Man, RVD should stop using those high-risk maneuvers. His back's gonna go in the red. [/toomuchHTCP]

And then all Jericho would need to do is DDT him two or three times, and he'd be DONE!

So...art would imitate life then?

Jericho and Christian are gonna break up soon, because Christian's going to hit him with a sledgehammer from a car while Austin drives.

HOLY SHIT! I THINK I JUST UNLOCKED COMMENTARY!

RVD takes the pinfall.....

.....wait for it.....

......wait for it......

......ah, there we go.

*drops dead from shock - AGAIN*

Jericho and Christian are gonna break up soon, because Christian's going to hit him with a sledgehammer from a car while Austin drives.

HOLY SHIT! I THINK I JUST UNLOCKED COMMENTARY!

Oh yeah? Well I just unlocked JR as a playable character!

How long has it been since Jericho used that finisher?

Everyone tests out new finishers to beat RVD with. Unfortunately, the Buh Buh ElbuhDrop didn't work out as well as it could have. Still, it was enough to beat RVD at WrestleMania.

How long has it been since Jericho used that finisher?

I don't recall Jericho using the Flash Back[sleeping neckbreaker] as finisher. But he did finish people with the Breakdown[full nelson face buster].