TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Smarks EZBoard alumni roll call

If you were here before the Invision re-do in February, when this was still The Smarks and not TSM, post your old name if applicable and when you came in.

I AM THE ALLIANCE: Arrived in October '01, banned in November '01, unbanned in December '02, renamed myself The New Shockmaster at the new board, renamed myself Croooooow! when that didn't get over, left in March '03 because I forgot my password, and finally came as The Czech Republic whenever it says I did. So yeah.

Guest The Old Me
If you were here before the Invision re-do in February, when this was still The Smarks and not TSM, post your old name if applicable and when you came in.

I AM THE ALLIANCE: Arrived in October '01, banned in November '01, unbanned in December '02, renamed myself The New Shockmaster at the new board, renamed myself Croooooow! when that didn't get over, left in March '03 because I forgot my password, and finally came as The Czech Republic whenever it says I did. So yeah.

Whoa, this guy just admitted to being a previously banned poster. We need a mod here.

Whoa, this guy just admitted to being a previously banned poster. We need a mod here.

Yes. Yes I was. Would you like to know why?

I was banned from the EZBoard because in response to Jeremy Botter saying something to me I didn't like, I said "well obviously you can't spell 'analysis' without 'anal'" (the Analysis being his Rant ripoff) and that was the end of me. So yes I am a PBP.

Guest The Old Me
Can I seriously get banned for making fun of Jeremy Botter two years ago?

Well, I WAS kidding, but I guess we'll see, won't we!

I've been a part of this place since the first forum, known as Downhome the entire time, and if all of my posts were added together I'd have well over 10,000 myself.

Hell, I'd have over 10,000 just from HERE had Dames not fucked everything up a few months ago. ;)

I was amthekid, dont remember when I posted, I was there for awhile. I got banned after mocking Scott Keith...go figure.

I remember that. A lot of people got banned for daring to criticize oh fat one.

Guest HungryJack

I lurked the whole through the EZboard after posting on the Delphi board, basically becauset he Smarks EZboard was ass. Save for very few posters. Daredevil21 comes to mind, as does Highspot, Cerebus the Aardvark, etc.

Edited by HungryJack

You know, I have no idea exactly how CJ stepped on your balls waaaaaaaay back when, but I certainly wouldn't mind if he did it again.

As for me, yeah. I popped up as (*GASP*) "The Man in Blak" during the "banana board" era, though I had actually been periodically lurking since the Rantsylvania days. I think I came in about a month before the lovely Hackmaster incident managed to piss off nearly everybody in the old community.

In a strange bit of TRIVIA~! (of the non-SNKT variety), I was actually one of the people mentioned as a candidate to be a moderator here, around the time that guys like Kahran Ramsus and bps were up for election. I think areacode was the guy who suggested me, god bless his soul.

Funny how that worked out, huh?

Guest The Old Me
I joined sometime in early 2001, I believe. As always, I went by my real name, Matt Young.

You are SO original.

Actually, The New Me is my legal name too, so I shouldn't talk shit.

I was here from way back.

I lurked at Rantsylvania.

When they changed to The Smarks, I signed up as "Diamond Dave 2000" and then when I kept killing conversations because nobody would talk to the newb, I changed my name to The Thread Killer.

The rest is history.

Okay...not really, but I've been around since the old green Rantsylvania board.

And along with HoffmanHBK, Stevie B., and TheIllustriousOne, I was a part of the deadliest clique EVER:

gPcannoy4.gif

The GHEY POSTING CLIQUE!

Guest The Old Me
I was here from way back.

I lurked at Rantsylvania.

When they changed to The Smarks, I signed up as "Diamond Dave 2000" and then when I kept killing conversations because nobody would talk to the newb, I changed my name to The Thread Killer.

The rest is history.

Okay...not really, but I've been around since the old green Rantsylvania board.

OMG, can I touch you?!