TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Smarks EZBoard alumni roll call

I registered at the old board on Sept. 11, 2001. I was watching the WTC burn on NBC, waiting for a friend to call me back from Chicago (this was when we didn't know where they would strike next) and I needed some mindless shit to ease my mind. So I went to TheSmarks, and it had a note saying out of respect they would be closing the site down for a day or two and they had a link to the current events folder. I registered under the name FoleyDDP, if I remember correctly. Funny thing was, it took me about a month to find the rest of the message board, and shortly after that, I never went into the current event folder again untill recently.

Guest Retro Rob

I've been around since the Delphi board. Then I got banned on the EZBoard and Becker allowed me to return when they made the switch to this forum.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Smorgleborgle schmidnleblatt.

Snarf hu blahn.

You're turning into Fantomas.

I joined "The Smarks" on ezboard around late Sept. 2001. I started with the name "AustinHHH4life" and had it until around March of this year. "The Smarks" was good fun, I just didn't really like EZboards that much.

Guest Megatron

I used to post on rec.sport.pro-wrestling starting in late 1996. I was known as Inferno back then.

Guest Loss

I signed up for the Rantsylvania board in April 2000 as URANAGE and posted there under that name until the Great Switchover to EZBoard in 2001. At that time, I became Loss4Words and I've stayed Loss4Words ever since. You just don't find me much around here anymore.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

cobainwasmurdered was a young upstart back on the oldboard mostly remembered for his feud with Xkiller

I always get xkiller and mr. x spooky secret phantom man mixed up. Though it shouldn't really be too hard, as mr. x was by far more awesome.

Wasn't he BPP or something? It doesn't matter if Eagan was Mr. X, as he still managed to make (in my opinion) the best gimmick poster on this board ever.