TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Smarks EZBoard alumni roll call

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Whoa, this TTK is a 30 year old social worker? And Banky must be doing a pretty good job, TTK, for you to be all on the defense with 5 paragraphs and shit. Go smoke a bowl and chill out.

For a social worker, he does have quite the temper.

When Banky was giving that long speech did anyone else picture him talking in the low Chris Jericho voice? Did anyone picture him up in TTK's face and giving him that look Jericho gave HBK?

I just basically pictured Jericho giving his speech where he told Michaels he was sad....weird.

When Banky was giving that long speech did anyone else picture him talking in the low Chris Jericho voice? Did anyone picture him up in TTK's face and giving him that look Jericho gave HBK?

I just basically pictured Jericho giving his speech where he told Michaels he was sad....weird.

He is quite sad.

And again, Dave is writing up another manifesto. I love him.

Guest HungryJack

Wow.....could New Me brownnose Banky ANY MORE?

Not saying I agree with either Banky or Dave, I respect both of em, they're both decent folk. But goddamn TNM , Get off Dave's back. There's really no need to be such a punk.

What's with the anti-Dave Dymond movement amoungst the UGS people? Just because Banky doesn't like him, you all decide to take potshots at him?

Yeah, anyways, I've been lurking since the Rantsylvania days, but I didn't start posting until WDI came along. I posted at The Smarks board for a little while near the end, I've been a WDI member since the beginning, I post here occasionally, I'm a mod at UGS, and I lurk at the SNKT.

What's with the anti-Dave Dymond movement amoungst the UGS people? Just because Banky doesn't like him, you all decide to take potshots at him?

That's it exactly. We worship Banky.

They, uhh, respect my opinion. Besides, the guy doesn't exactly have the greatest track record. Also, he can get some cronies to attack me in return, I'd love it.

Dave, is that what you'd like to think? That they're cool with you? It happens about once every 6 months that you flake out and come back 2 months later proclaiming to love everybody. Face it man, you're a joke. You're so pathetic you have to BUY friends on the internet by giving them a free server. But then, when things don't go your way, you cop out like a petty little bitch. But you'll come back, y'always do. And now, humility, you're posting at CJ's board, the one guy who hates you more than yourself.

I've never said you're a bad social worker, I've simply contended that you're a disgusting person. If I am doing this when I am over 30, please, shoot me in the head. if I am running a dmaned e-fed, please, shoot me in the head. And if I try and act high and mighty over everyone else on the internet because I am supporting college kids 10 years younger with a free server...please kill me.

You'vre always been a crust old prick, but now people are actually starting to admit. You say they're your friends, and you copped out like a little bitch. Witty was 100% correct about you...no doubt.

I don't think it, I know it.

Josh never had a problem with me kicking WDI off the Shoot Server, since he runs it. Go back and read what he wrote. I talk to Josh every day, and we're fine. If you don't believe me, ask him.

Hoff contacted me the night I put that post up to make sure he and I were still cool. I said we are, so he said good.

Stevie couldn't possibly care less, and told me that.

So once again, you don't know what the heck you're talking about. I get along fine with Josh, Hoff and Stevie, and if you don't believe me, ask them yourself.

As far as owning a server...yes you're right. I bought a server for Shoot Project. I own webspace, on which an e-fed is hosted. I don't own the e-fed, Josh does, and I don't run the e-fed, Josh does...I'm just a member there. For the one millionth time, I never wanted WDI on that server, that's not why Josh and I got it. I didn't want WDI on a server I paid for, so I gave them two weeks to move. Ohhh. I'm evil.

So you think Witty was correct about me? Fine. I think Josh was correct about him. Big whoop.

Look at you, all riled up, calling me a bad person. You're right Banky. You can tell what kind of person I am. You sure can. I should be a better person like you, and make fun of people with addictions.

There seems to be a problem here, Banky. You seem all riled up and very upset. Are you going to be okay? I thought the internet was not be taken serious, and is just for joking? You're awfully emotional about this.

Did you need me to refer you to a Social Worker, so you can talk about your constant need for attention, and your unresolved anger issues? I know some people, I can give you some numbers.

It looks like you need help.

Edited by The Thread Killer

Yeah, anyways, I've been lurking since the Rantsylvania days, but I didn't start posting until WDI came along. I posted at The Smarks board for a little while near the end, I've been a WDI member since the beginning, I post here occasionally, I'm a mod at UGS, and I lurk at the SNKT.

I don't remember taking any potshots at him. As a matter of fact the only people on his case besides Banky are Tigger and New Me.

Ah, he's just a social worker so he can meet abused teenagers.

Just so we're clear "Tigger" what would you be implying by making that comment?

Nothing. I don't even know you. I'm just telling jokes because it's funny.

There seems to be a problem here, Banky. You seem all riled up and very upset. Are you going to be okay? I thought the internet was not be taken serious, and is just for joking? You're awfully emotional about this.

Did you need me to refer you to a Social Worker, so you can talk about your constant need for attention, and you unresolved anger issues? I know some good people, I can give you some numbers. It looks like you need help.

Your post was going fine up until this pint right here. I am not upset, I don't care, I didn't post much at WDI, but I just find it funny how much of a fickle bitch you are. Honestly, you're fucking schizophrenic. One day you're mad, next happy, next you're sappy and all "I love you guys" "you're my family" blah blah. I am 100% comfortable with what I do here, I'm just not spineless like others and allow you to play a big tough game. Hoff is too nice of a guy to call you a fucking jackass. This isn't a reputation that started with me, Dave. And funny thing is, msot of the people who think you're a jackass are guys who have associated with you personally. Me? If anyone gets to know me as a person, they've never called me a dick. I'm only a dick when fuckers like you deserve to be treated like one.

Social worker? Sure Dave, I'd love for you to council me. Maybe you can teach me how to be a worthless middle aged man hanging out with kids half my age. If, as a social worker, you can help me achieve such great status, give me your number. Its funny, you are about 15 years older than me but I am still your fucking daddy.

You said it, not me. Suggesting that I went to school, and spent the last 13 years of my life working with abused kids so I could "meet" them...this is funny to you, is it?

Interesting.

Man, just ignore this shit, you're too predictable....you're the adult here, act like it.

You said it, not me. Suggesting that I went to school, and spent the last 13 years of my life working with abused kids so I could "meet" them...this is funny to you, is it?

Interesting.

You're so anal, I'm surprised you can actually walk.

Interesting.

Yes, it's funny to me.

Man, just ignore this shit, you're too predictable....you're the adult here, act like it.

God knows you aren't

I was JAxlMorrison back at Rantsylvania and since then. And I still don't think anyone knows who I am.

Don't bother JaxL, this thread is a lost cause. Banky kills more threads than the Thread Killer.

ZING~!~! This is the No Holds Barred folder, right? I can't share my grievances with Dave without you nitpicking?

Your post was going fine up until this pint right here

Booze on the brain. Who's the addict here?

Dave, how infantile is that come back? Sure I drink, but I think the fact I don't proof read my posts is more of the cause for it. And don't get me wrong, I respect how you've battled your addictions, but either than that, I can't find much redeeming value.

Banky is out of control!!! Dave is out of control!!!!! THIS WHOLE DAMN THREAD IS OUTTA CONTROOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why must you troll? We are sharing our problems with one another in an appropriate manner.

I wish you two would stop. This isn't gonna go anywhere, so why bother? You both clearly don't get along, no reason to spend half the night at your keyboards drilling the point home even further. Act yer age, for god's sake.

As for Dave posting at SNKT, that was an issue discussed by the admins over there and we were all in favor of Dave posting over there (yes, that's including CJ who had no oppositions). I won't say that no history will ever show up at SNKT, because no one knows that for sure, but at the moment, SNKT is a board that stands on its own, so to speak. If you've got history with someone else posting there, leave it at the cyber door, because it's not wanted, and ya know what? Thus far, that's exactly what's happened. There are a few parties over there that haven't gotten along in the past and they've all been mature about things and posted and gone about their business without starting a load of garbage. I don't wanna give off a "SNKT's better than all boards" vibe here, but it is quite different than other boards. Over here, Banky can be considered a troll of sorts, a guy who stirs up shit to pass the time. Banky happens to post at SNKT and I must say, I have to wonder if it's the same guy, because honestly, you'd never know he had an tendencies to start trouble just for the hell of it. So to sum this part up, you two should chill out, and please, don't bring up "SNKT affairs" over here because we don't need to open a can of worms that's going to find its way back over there.

NOW, as for the original point of this here thread, I joined up during April of 2001, about two weeks after WM X7. I was simply taken by the place and was in pure bliss up until near the end of the summer, when trolls and stupid shit got out of hand and the board just eventually went into a tailspin. I posted there as Daredevil21 (becoming the second "Main Eventer" aka guy with 600 posts, second only to Choken, of course). I was quite the avid poster over there, getting around 1500 posts before the board closed up shop and moved on over here. I registered with the same handle, but eventually grew disenchanted with everything and sorta just went over to WDI to the majority of my posting.

I registered this name in July of 2002, at the suggestion of someone, who thought it'd be a good "alter ego" to DD21. As some of you'll recall, I had quite a few people calling for my banning during my "first" posting day, and eventually, stopped posting for a while, before starting up again in Decemeber of 2002. Of course, it seemed by that point, no one questioned why that "asshole" Bruiser Chong was posting "normally." Of course, there are some (actually a lot) who will still say I don't do that, but that's neither here nor there. :) Good lord, did I just use an emoticon?