TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Crash Holly passes away

World Wrestling Entertainment is saddened by the loss of Michael Lockwood, known professionally as Crash Holly. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Michael's friends and family.

-- WWE.Com

OH MY GOD!

Seriously?!

Oh, crap, I can't imagine how Steven Richards is feeling right now.

Rest in peace, Crash.

..and HollywoodSpike, Hawk died, not Animal.

No other sport, football, baseball, fucking women's synchronized swimming would put up with all their fucking atheletes dying all the time there would be an investigation and changed made. Fuck this business. Fuck Vince for not protecting them and fuck them for making shitty life choices. damit damit. Im so tired of this...

No other sport, football, baseball, fucking women's synchronized swimming would put up with all their fucking atheletes dying all the time there would be an investigation and changed made. Fuck this business. Fuck Vince for not protecting them and fuck them for making shitty life choices. damit damit. Im so tired of this...

Let's not jump to conclusions. It could have been something completely non-drug related. Crash was never on roids (at least, I doubt he ever was from his look), but then again, he could have been on other stuff. Don't start pointing fingers until we have info.

I know it's morbid to speculate this early, but I say its almost a certainty that alcohol was involved and I'm guessing that either a car or club drugs were involved as well. (This is going off of Crash's well-known rep as a drunk as well as the fact that he died this young)

Let's not jump to conclusions. It could have been something completely non-drug related. Crash was never on roids (at least, I doubt he ever was from his look), but then again, he could have been on other stuff. Don't start pointing fingers until we have info.

I don't care. Wrestlers are dropping like flies. This is not natural. This is not right, and as a fan I can't take it anymore. If this were any other sport we'd have investigation changes made, etc. but this will just continue until they just all die out...Ive just finally snapped.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

The guy may have even commited suicide for all we knew, lets just wait for the details.

But, he was acting weird and aggressive backstage...thats why he got canned. Maybe he was on some sorta drug...man, who knows, this is sad.

The guy may have even commited suicide for all we knew, lets just wait for the details.

But, he was acting weird and aggressive backstage...thats why he got canned. Maybe he was on some sorta drug...man, who knows, this is sad.

I don't care if he committed suicide. Why do so many wrestlers commit suicide, die of drug overdoes, heart attacks, etc. If this were football players dying left and right there would be accountability by the commisioner...

Guest Mulatto Heat

Just looked it up, the guy was only 32 for God's sake!!! I'm really curious as to what was the cause of death. WWE's wording of "passed away" is eyebrow-raising.

RIP.